ere's what we know about Patriot Front, its young leader and how it's different

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Here's what we know about Patriot Front,​

its young leader and how it's different​

13 Jun 2023 ~~ By Holly Yan
When "a little army" of men with shields and other riot gear was spotted near a Pride parade in Idaho on Saturday, authorities soon linked the men to a relatively new White nationalist group and charged them with conspiracy to riot.
"It is clear to us based on the gear that the individuals had with them, the stuff they had in their possession, the U-Haul with them along with paperwork that was seized from them, that they came to riot downtown," Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White said.

Among those arrested was Thomas Ryan Rousseau -- the leader of Patriot Front, the sheriff's office said. In total, 31 people from at least 12 states were arrested and charged with conspiracy to riot. All have been released on bond.
~Snip~

Who are the members of the Patriot Front?

Have you ever wondered whether the group known as 'Patriot Front', which declares itself a white supremacy organization, is a genuine extremist group or merely a psyop funded and organized by federal authorities? I have questioned this as well. The group emerged roughly six years ago following the participation of its founder, Thomas Ryan Rousseau, at the infamous Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. Intriguingly, Rousseau tends to recruit exceptionally fit and disciplined individuals, the likes of whom would be ideal candidates for the FBI, HSI, or the USMC. Many, including myself, are skeptical that a 25-year-old without formal education or employment could independently finance and organize such an operation without federal assistance. I suspect that the Patriot Front is a honeypot intended to ensnare young men who are confused yet otherwise peaceful.
~Snip~
Considering the full scope of the evidence, it becomes apparent that Thomas Ryan Rousseau is either an asset for the FBI/HSI (as an informant or in some other capacity), or he is an unwitting patsy utilized by the federal government to operate a honeypot. This operation is presumably aimed at entrapping individuals prone to extremist racist ideologies.

Commentary:​

“Local police had handed over 37 cellphones, cameras, and USB drives belonging to Patriot Front members, totaling 3,500GB of data, to the FBI. After holding these devices for seven months, the FBI refused to return them to prosecutors, making them unavailable for the defense, who believed the devices might contain exculpatory evidence.”
All other local police departments should learn from this and don’t give away evidence to the FBI/Stasi again in the future.
The Stasi has likely infiltrated whatever groups they deem to be "White Supremacists", i.e. any group that is majority white. Even the local granny knitting club could have Stasi plants if members of that club espouse American ideals. Obama was and is a busy Marxist.
It seems that the Stasi has been working against ordinary American citizens, especially conservatives for sometime.
The Patriot Front is the action arm of the Stasi propaganda squad ... or as I like to label them the narrative control cubicle that works for the Pavlovian reward of doughnuts, .

1720380087268.png

Who gives a shit about them? They look like total goofballs, no one takes them seriously, so they are irrelevant.
They are either a pathetic attempt by some Fed operatives to drum up “white supremacist” attention, or they are just a group of leftwing losers trying to do the same thing.

Americans who oppose Gestapo-like tactics by the US Government.
Not sure what these clowns have to do with Gestapo like tactics. These aren’t the brown shirts the government is using to terrorize the public, that would be BLM and Antifa and now the pro-Hamas fags. No one is scarred of these LARPing faggots in khakis.

Forum List

Back