Eric Adams says shoplifting is costing low-income workers their jobs as big chains start closing

Cult fucks destroy minority neighborhoods in the name of police brutality against minorities.

Of course they steal until the stores are gone. Brilliant.
Interesting point to me because I've been thinking about all the cultures that deforested the areas they live in, historically. Britain, Scotland (no trees now, used to have huge forests). They just used all the wood until there were no more trees! And then there weren't any ever again.

That's what the blacks are doing about the stores. They just raid and rob them till the stores all close and are gone.

"Equity".

Could be part of the democrat party plan.......allow the criminals supported by democrat party policies to kick out private stores, so all that will survive their is government controlled stores........see how that works out....

Could be part of the democrat party plan.......allow the criminals supported by democrat party policies to kick out private stores, so all that will survive their is government controlled stores........see how that works out....
Good point ---- I bet the government WOULD bring in government stores, since otherwise the population would have to out-migrate or starve. That will happen soon, I think. Apparently stores are closing fast.

I think private enterprise will have to develop it's own police force and rules, including shooting and arresting criminals. That's what Johns Hopkins has done recently in Baltimore, when that city's police force went entirely down the drain, as most of you know. Whites simply can't go into Hopkins located inside Baltimore anymore and it's a real problem. So they got permission from the state and city to have their own police powers. It's too new to know how it's working out, but whites working for and going to Hopkins are such rich prey that we're attacked constantly. Hopkins can't survive in that situation, anymore than stores constantly robbed can survive.

I think private enterprise will have to develop it's own police force and rules, including shooting and arresting criminals. That's what Johns Hopkins has done recently in Baltimore, when that city's police force went entirely down the drain, as most of you know. Whites simply can't go into Hopkins located inside Baltimore anymore and it's a real problem. So they got permission from the state and city to have their own police powers. It's too new to know how it's working out, but whites working for and going to Hopkins are such rich prey that we're attacked constantly. Hopkins can't survive in that situation, anymore than stores constantly robbed can survive.
Ok I hope private enterprise is going to pay $70 per hour. I'm a supporter.

Ok I hope private enterprise is going to pay $70 per hour. I'm a supporter.
I take it you are fine with the predation going on against all white-owned enterprises in black areas everywhere, and don't see any problem with all these stores and hospitals and other businesses disappearing out of cities entirely. Huh.

Progressive Culture is like going back in time 20 thousand years.
It is primitive and violent.
It should be called Regressive.
People and Employers start leaving after a while.
NY is starting to become unlivable.
Democrats destroy their own tax base.
Been gone from there almost 16 years and glad about it!.

A Walmart near me recently closed and it was claimed that it was due to theft. I work a few blocks away and our spot gets hit alot too.

Bring back indoor malls. There will still be shoplifting...but at least there stores can share security.

They probably copied Disney's protocols. Disney and I believe, Disneyworld have their own police forces composed of trained and certified officers.

They probably copied Disney's protocols. Disney and I believe, Disneyworld have their own police forces composed of trained and certified officers.
Very interesting! I'm in favor of private policing, considering the publicly funded police are in many cities now off the job to the point that they will hardly arrest anyone. Whole areas are "abandoned zones," as scifi writers Heinlein and Gibson both describe. Baltimore police are non-functional and so the criminals rule. Can't blame the police with NO public support and only firing and degradation and jail their reward for doing their jobs.

Forum List

Back