Eric Bolling Accuser Is Anti-Trump Professor Who Also Accused Bill O’Reilly

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here you have the reason this woman is attacking Bolling. She's obviously a leftwing hack trying to destroy FOX news.

On Friday, the Huffington Post reported FOX News host Eric Bolling sent photos of his genitalia to multiple female co-workers. FOX News suspended Bolling on Saturday and has launched a full investigation into the matter. One of the accusers is a left-wing anti-Trump professor named Caroline Heldman.

Big League Politics reports:

Suspended Fox News host Eric Bolling’s first public accuser is a major left-wing activist who held a protest sign at President Trump’s inauguration accusing the president of being a rapist.

Only hacks I see are the poor unforunate rubes who still buy into this "left" versus "right" shtick as their society is economically cannibalized by "both". Turn away from your corporate state media machine dumbass.

I have liked Bolling but where there's smoke there is fire. There are too many people and too many allegations that have been made.

Why do some men do this shit? It is beyond stupid imho.

It must have really been bad to wait years to report.

Speaking of which, what happened with the dozen women who accused Trump of raping them the week prior to the election?

I have liked Bolling but where there's smoke there is fire. There are too many people and too many allegations that have been made.

The smoke is all generated by leftwing hacks who are trying to destroy FOX news. Their intentions were made public long ago.

The smoke is all generated by leftwing hacks who are trying to destroy FOX news. Their intentions were made public long ago.
Fux News requires help in that regard?
You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe FOX is responsible for any of this.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe FOX is responsible for any of this.

6 multinational corporations own your media machine son, you have to be a special kind of stupid to believe any of it is information.

It must have really been bad to wait years to report.

Speaking of which, what happened with the dozen women who accused Trump of raping them the week prior to the election?
They're working on the Benghazi investigations.

I've got some news for you, DOUCHEBAG. Faux is destroying themselves.

And you have to be a special kind of ass kisser to come to their defense, DOUCHEBAG!

Here you have the reason this woman is attacking Bolling. She's obviously a leftwing hack trying to destroy FOX news.

On Friday, the Huffington Post reported FOX News host Eric Bolling sent photos of his genitalia to multiple female co-workers. FOX News suspended Bolling on Saturday and has launched a full investigation into the matter. One of the accusers is a left-wing anti-Trump professor named Caroline Heldman.

Big League Politics reports:

Suspended Fox News host Eric Bolling’s first public accuser is a major left-wing activist who held a protest sign at President Trump’s inauguration accusing the president of being a rapist.
What part of SUSPENDED are you having trouble with?

Anyone ever come back?

Remember this is the Fox Pervert Channel

Yeah Fox is the victim

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahaha

Fox News was right to suspend Bolling until they get the facts. If there's anything to it then he's gotta go, but let's not blindly assume any of the charges are valid. Too bad so many on the Left as so quick to assume the worst about Fox News but totally ignore anything said against their own. Are we to believe no one at CNN or MSNBC or the NY Times or any of the major Left Wing news sites has ever been guilty of sexual harassment? Please. Political bias in favor of honor and integrity is deplorable, but that's the world we live in today.

Fox News was right to suspend Bolling until they get the facts. If there's anything to it then he's gotta go, but let's not blindly assume any of the charges are valid. Too bad so many on the Left as so quick to assume the worst about Fox News but totally ignore anything said against their own. Are we to believe no one at CNN or MSNBC or the NY Times or any of the major Left Wing news sites has ever been guilty of sexual harassment? Please. Political bias in favor of honor and integrity is deplorable, but that's the world we live in today.

I totally agree with this.

The years that went by prior to reporting this makes it suspicious.

She didn't go to the police and demand he be charged with a crime...she said that many years ago, Bolling did something that made her feel uncomfortable...apparently in hindsight...like Jill Stein voters.

I totally agree with this.

The years that went by prior to reporting this makes it suspicious.

She didn't go to the police and demand he be charged with a crime...she said that many years ago, Bolling did something that made her feel uncomfortable...apparently in hindsight...like Jill Stein voters.

Does she have any evidence, or is it just her word against his?

Forum List

Back