Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

TEMPORARY

He didn't lose the use of his hands PERMANENTLY
Start a thread about that.

Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way. You are attempting to marginalize Clapton's handicap and misfortune, so you are vile filth.
For how long?

He isn't handicapped because handicaps are PERMANENT

get a fucking dictionary
Clapton lost the use of his hands
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
Your only purpose on this thread is to marginalize Clapton's injury. You are doing a fine job of that. What you do not understand is why it is so important to you that his injury is marginalized.
and your only purpose is to exaggerate it
Even though we are political opponents, I pray that you never have to experience loss of use of your hands, even for a minute.
I'm not your opponent.

and you really don't know what my politics are.

FYI not everything is about politics.

And you also have no idea as to what physical injuries I may or may not have suffered.
Even though we are political opponents, I pray that you never have to experience loss of use of your hands, even for a minute.
I'm not your opponent.

And you also have no idea as to what physical injuries I may or may not have suffered.

Lefties don't care what happened to Clapton's hands, since it is bad optics for the vaccine political agenda. Lefties are only on this thread to try marginalizing Clapton's injuries.
I don't speak for others but it's not that I don't care, it's that it lasted 2 weeks. Two weeks unable to do his job is miniscule compared to what he might face if he were to contract covid-19. You're trying to make it sound like it was permanent.
Oh brother---inability to use your hands isn't a bad side effect for you?
It was temporary

Why get your panties in a twist over it?

TEMPORARY

Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way. You are attempting to marginalize Clapton's handicap and misfortune, so you are vile filth.
For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
Your only purpose on this thread is to marginalize Clapton's injury. You are doing a fine job of that. What you do not understand is why it is so important to you that his injury is marginalized.
I'm not your opponent.

I'm not your opponent.

Even though we are political opponents, I pray that you never lose the use of your hands, even for a minute. I also pray that you never wind up with an injury that nobody will recognize because it isn't politically correct at the time to recognize such an injury.

TEMPORARY

For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
I'm not your opponent.

I'm not your opponent.

Even though we are political opponents, I pray that you never lose the use of your hands, even for a minute. I also pray that you never wind up with an injury that nobody will recognize because it isn't politically correct at the time to recognize such an injury.
what a sanctimonious trolling lying prick you are. good show.

in the mean time Clapton is alright and can whine another day. with both hands even.

It was temporary
Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury. Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."

Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury. Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."
I would say a temporary incapacitation is far better than the permanence of dying from COVID-19.

That's permanent loss of use of ones hands. And everything else.

I would say a temporary incapacitation is far better than the permanence of dying from COVID-19.

Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury.

Have you ever played sports? How often do players "just have the wind knocked out of them", or be told to just "walk it off".

Yes, duration matters.

Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."
This is just like when they would site examples of somebody wearing a seat belt who got trapped inside of a car that plunged into the water. Claiming if they weren't belted in, they would have swum to safety.

And using it as a foil against wearing seatbelts.

It was temporary
Not at all. It sucks for him he had to go through that. That's one person. How many of the 175 million people in America that have gotten the vaccine lost use of their hands or feet for a while because of the vaccine?

Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."
This is just like when they would site examples of somebody wearing a seat belt who got trapped inside of a car that plunged into the water. Claiming if they weren't belted in, they would have swum to safety.

A few people have died at theme parks. Theme parks should all be shut down.

Some people have died swimming at the beach. All beaches should be closed.

A plane can crash. All air travel should be shut down.

Stupid is hard to fix...

Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury.

Have you ever played sports? How often do players "just have the wind knocked out of them", or be told to just "walk it off".

Yes, duration matters.
Yet ANOTHER attempt to marginalize Clapton's injury in an effort to defend Vaccine Almighty. Lefties are such vile and disgusting creatures.

Oh brother---inability to use your hands isn't a bad side effect for you?
It was temporary

Why get your panties in a twist over it?
Clapton also suffers a nerve condition that vaccines may exacerbate. This is a known side effect.
Yes the vaccines exacerbate all sorts of other conditions---inflammation, heart conditions, kidney issues, nerve issues...exacerbates them to the point of killing too. And oh LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGG TERM such "exacerbations" caused the system to fail earlier and permanently eventually. I suspect we will see a average life expectancy drop in those who got the vaccine-------with the government claiming that they don't why....

Yet ANOTHER attempt to marginalize Clapton's injury in an effort to defend Vaccine Almighty. Lefties are such vile and disgusting creatures.

It was temporary
Not at all. It sucks for him he had to go through that. That's one person. How many of the 175 million people in America that have gotten the vaccine lost use of their hands or feet for a while because of the vaccine?
You have already admitted that your sole purpose on this thread is to defend Vaccine Almighty. Your interests are not connected to Clapton's injury, they are only to promote Vaccine Almighty.

It was temporary
You have already admitted that your sole purpose on this thread is to defend Vaccine Almighty. Your interests are not connected to Clapton's injury, they are only to promote Vaccine Almighty.
So? You've shown no reason not to get the vaccine.

Theme parks, swimming at the beach, and riding on a plane have a purpose whether it be just fun or for travel. The vaccine is looking to be worse than the virus (and my husband almost died of the virus.)

Oh and fyi, I ran across an article about the virus causing just enough damage to stimulate the healing process----it has already been documented that the virus is shrinking atleast some tumors. Catching the virus may offer life long immunity which the vaccines are already known to only offer very temp protection if any.

Theme parks, swimming at the beach, and riding on a plane have a purpose whether it be just fun or for travel. The vaccine is looking to be worse than the virus (and my husband almost died of the virus.)

Oh and fyi, I ran across an article about the virus causing just enough damage to stimulate the healing process----it has already been documented that the virus is shrinking atleast some tumors. Catching the virus may offer life long immunity which the vaccines are already known to only offer very temp protection if any.
LOL

You Dumbfuck, the vaccine has a purpose too.

Forum List

Back