Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

YOU referred to the side effect of the vaccine Clapton experienced as an "injury"...
I'll give you a little time in the derailment direction that you are pushing for, since you finally admitted the Clapton's injury is likely the result of a side effect from the jab. I am confident that I have been referring to Clapton's injury as something that "resulted" as a side effect from the jab, and that I have not called the injury itself the side effect. Seems like pretty much the same thing, but you know how carefully I word my posts...

Do you think that differentiating calling the injury itself the side effect from saying that the injury likely "resulted from the side effect" makes any difference in the point that was made in the article about how censorship and deplatforming come into play when side effects of the jab are discussed? Or how it takes 208 posts for the first lefty to admit that Clapton's injury likely resulted from a side effect of the jab?
^^^ word salad.

You referred to his side effect as an "injury" and then denied referring to it as an "injury." You suffer from some sort of brain ailment.

And still, no answer from you.... so what?

YOU referred to the side effect of the vaccine Clapton experienced as an "injury"...
I'll give you a little time in the derailment direction that you are pushing for, since you finally admitted the Clapton's injury is likely the result of a side effect from the jab. I am confident that I have been referring to Clapton's injury as something that "resulted" as a side effect from the jab, and that I have not called the injury itself the side effect. Seems like pretty much the same thing, but you know how carefully I word my posts...

Do you think that differentiating calling the injury itself the side effect from saying that the injury likely "resulted from the side effect" makes any difference in the point that was made in the article about how censorship and deplatforming come into play when side effects of the jab are discussed? Or how it takes 208 posts for the first lefty to admit that Clapton's injury likely resulted from a side effect of the jab?
^^^ word salad.

You referred to his side effect as an "injury" and then denied referring to it as an "injury." You suffer from some sort of brain ailment.

I'll give you a little more time in your derailment direction after you address the second paragraph that you quoted of me and then evaded.

^^^ word salad.

I'll give you a little more time in your derailment direction after you address the second paragraph that you quoted of me and then evaded.
a bot could do a better job than you, moron. no one buys your act.

^^^ word salad.

Not until you stop evading g my question...

So what that Eric Clapton suffered a temporary side effect?

So what?
This very question shows one of the biggest problems besides lack of transparency that i have with the jab. Worshippers of Vaccine Almighty do not care about side effects of it. Somebody lost the use of his hands? So what. How could I ever get jabbed when the jabber doesn't care about any side effects? How could I ever get the jab when side effects are being silenced, suppressed, censored, and canceled? So what? If Vax Almighty worshippers don't care about Clapton losing the use of his hands, then they certainly don't give a shit if I lose the use of mine.

I won't hold my breath on you addressing that second paragraph that you quoted, I suspect you will evade. I'm giving you more credit here though, since you got past admitting the likely cause of Clapton's injury.

So what?
This very question shows one of the biggest problems besides lack of transparency that i have with the jab. Worshippers of Vaccine Almighty do not care about side effects of it. Somebody lost the use of his hands? So what. How could I ever get jabbed when the jabber doesn't care about any side effects? How could I ever get the jab when side effects are being silenced, suppressed, censored, and canceled? So what? If Vax Almighty worshippers don't care about Clapton losing the use of his hands, then they certainly don't give a shit if I lose the use of mine.

I won't hold my breath on you addressing that second paragraph that you quoted, I suspect you will evade. I'm giving you more credit here though, since you got past admitting the likely cause of Clapton's injury.
You won't answer mine. So what? So some people experience side effects. So what? Why should people expose themselves to a deadly virus like covid when they can get vaxed?

You won't answer mine.
You quoted me answering your question. I am willing to answer any questions that you have, but only if you answer questions as well.
No, you didn't answer, "so what?" You answered, "do vaccine supporters care about side effects," which was a question I didn't ask.

So what?

This thread illustrates just how little the worshippers of Vaccine Almighty care about side effects that it might cause. When a music icon loses the use of his hands, the attitude of worshippers is "so what?" The article that the thread is about points out how Vaccine Almighty worshippers want to censor and deplatform when side effect discussion comes up, and we can see that the worshippers on this thread clearly do not give a shit about side effects. It is absolutely disgusting to see the attitudes of these vile Vaccine worshippers.

Or, maybe he's just 76 years old and getting a bit feeble.... ? Lord with the libs and media stop at nothing!?
Oh? What did Libs and the media do?
My central problem with MOST (not all) libs and media is when you corner them they don't reply or admit to being wrong. When you are a liberal/democrat etc., when you have the news/media on your side, and, you are dealing with a mostly ignorant mass population, well... results speak for themselves...... I actually hate using labels like liberal, conservative, hard right, etc. Over-generalization and categorization causes many of the issues and ignorant thought processes we have today.... so my bad there .....

This thread illustrates just how little the worshippers of Vaccine Almighty care about side effects that it might cause. When a music icon loses the use of his hands, the attitude of worshippers is "so what?" The article that the thread is about points out how Vaccine Almighty worshippers want to censor and deplatform when side effect discussion comes up, and we can see that the worshippers on this thread clearly do not give a shit about side effects. It is absolutely disgusting to see the attitudes of these vile Vaccine worshippers.
If you actually gave a shit about Eric Clapton's health issues, you would have done so before he got vaxxed. But you didn't do that because you don't care about him; you only care about using him as a tool for your agenda.

Makes you a hypocrite.

If you actually gave a shit about Eric Clapton's health issues, you would have done so before he got vaxxed. But you didn't do that because you don't care about him; you only care about using him as a tool for your agenda.
Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

View attachment 502956
Pointing out your hypocrisy is not a strawman. You're literally complaining that pro-vaxxers don't care about Clapton's health when you don't care either. All you care about is using them as a tool to criticize the vaccine even though you can't find many, if any others at all, who lost use of their hands and feet for a couple of weeks after getting the vaccine.

As we can see, lefties do not care about Clapton's injury. Since his injury is likely from the side effects of the Vax Almighty, lefties have a "so what?" attitude about his injury. Lefties are eager to marginalize his injury, challenge people who start threads about it, and to change the topic, but they do not want to talk about how Clapton's injury is likely connected to the jab. As the article that the thread is about points out, lefties who have enough authority to censor and deplatform will certainly do so when discussions of side effects come up.

I bet Clapton would pass on the vax if he could go back and do it all over.

As we can see, lefties do not care about Clapton's injury. Since his injury is likely from the side effects of the Vax Almighty, lefties have a "so what?" attitude about his injury. Lefties are eager to marginalize his injury, challenge people who start threads about it, and to change the topic, but they do not want to talk about how Clapton's injury is likely connected to the jab. As the article that the thread is about points out, lefties who have enough authority to censor and deplatform will certainly do so when discussions of side effects come up.
Clapton will be touring soon so he must be ok. Think you'll ever regain the use of your brain?

Forum List

Back