Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

Because they were TEMPORARY.

You're making sound like he'll never play guitar again when in fact he's already playing again

This is NO BIG FUCKING DEAL
Since you feel so compelled to marginalize Clapton's injury instead of discussing the likely connection between the injury and the jab, I challenge you to explain how such a vile and blatant evasion makes your Vaccine Almighty look more pure, clean, or altruistic. Do you think nobody will notice that you are evading discussion of the likely connection between the jab and Clapton's injury? Do you think that fighting to marginalize his injuries will reduce skepticism of the vaccine?
Cut the fucking shit.

Every single medication that ever existed has side effects and a small percentage of all people will have more side effects than others for any number of reasons.

Tell me do you refuse to take any antibiotic because some people have bad reactions to antibiotics?
Are you saying that the covid jab has side effects, and that Clapton's injury is likely connected to the vaccine and it's side effects?
Every single medication that has ever been produced has side effects are you so fucking stupid you don't know that?

Do you refuse to take antibiotics because some people have allergic reactions to them?
Do you suspect that Clapton suffered an injury as a result of a side effect of the covid jab?

Every single medication that has ever been produced has side effects...
There is only one medication that is relevant to this thread. You are trying to marginalize the side effects of the one medication that is relevant to this thread.

You're making sound like he'll never play guitar again when in fact he's already playing again

Since you feel so compelled to marginalize Clapton's injury instead of discussing the likely connection between the injury and the jab, I challenge you to explain how such a vile and blatant evasion makes your Vaccine Almighty look more pure, clean, or altruistic. Do you think nobody will notice that you are evading discussion of the likely connection between the jab and Clapton's injury? Do you think that fighting to marginalize his injuries will reduce skepticism of the vaccine?
Cut the fucking shit.

Every single medication that ever existed has side effects and a small percentage of all people will have more side effects than others for any number of reasons.

Tell me do you refuse to take any antibiotic because some people have bad reactions to antibiotics?
Are you saying that the covid jab has side effects, and that Clapton's injury is likely connected to the vaccine and it's side effects?
Every single medication that has ever been produced has side effects are you so fucking stupid you don't know that?

Do you refuse to take antibiotics because some people have allergic reactions to them?
Do you suspect that Clapton suffered an injury as a result of a side effect of the covid jab?
It wasn't much of an an "injury" if he's recovered from it and playing guitar again

which he is by the way.

So why don't you answer my question and tell me if you refuse to take antibiotics because a small percentage of people have adverse side effects from them?

Every single medication that has ever been produced has side effects...
There is only one medication that is relevant to this thread. You are trying to marginalize the side effects of the one medication that is relevant to this thread.
No this is you denying the fucking reality that ALL medications have side effects and that a small percentage of people have more severe side effects than others.

So unless you refuse any and all medications because some people have adverse side effects you are a fucking hypocrite.

No this is you denying the fucking reality that ALL medications have side effects and that a small percentage of people have more severe side effects than others.

So unless you refuse any and all medications because some people have adverse side effects you are a fucking hypocrite.
You are fighting hard to evade addressing the likelihood that Clapton was injured as a result of a side effect of the jab. What would happen if you just admitted that it is likely that clapton's injury is connected to the jab?

Why do you think this one particular drug is different from every single drug that has ever existed?
I have not expressed any comparisons of any drugs. The only time other drugs came into the discussion was when you attempted to dilute the significance of the side effects of the drug that is relevant to this thread by averaging it with others. I have made zero claims about the severity of side effects of any drugs, the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or comparisons of any drugs.

Why do you think this one particular drug is different from every single drug that has ever existed?
I have not expressed any comparisons of any drugs. The only time other drugs came into the discussion was when you attempted to dilute the significance of the side effects of the drug that is relevant to this thread by averaging it with others. I have made zero claims about the severity of side effects of any drugs, the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or comparisons of any drugs.
I already said it was a side effect of the vaccine and that it was FUCKING TEMPORARY

so why don't you answer my question ?

Do you refuse to take any drug because some other persd
and you are still dodging the question I have asked 3 times
My question is still first. Do you think that Clapton's injury was likely a result of a side effect from the jab?
I've already said it was

Now answer my question

I'm trying to get you as fucking obtuse as you seem to be to realize that every single drug ever made has side effects.

So why do you think this one particular vaccine should have no side effects?

I already said it was a side effect of the vaccine and that it was FUCKING TEMPORARY

so why don't you answer my question ?

Do you refuse to take any drug because some other person might have an adverse reaction

WTF is wrong with you? Let's say it's 100%, absolutely, because he got the vaccine.... so what? Some people feel side effects. So what? Again... unless their side effect is death, it's still better than catching covid, which has a death rate much higher than the flu.

In 2018, there were 45,000,000 cases of the flu reported. 61,000 died. That's a death rate of 0.14%.

Since covid began, there have been 34,373,925 cases reported. 616,409 have died. That's a death rate of 1.79%.

Remember this ... and I can't state it strong enough -- you're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Show me the quote of you stating that you suspect that Clapton's injury is likely a side effect of the jab. I am not interested in the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or how many drugs have side effects, at least until you are able to provide a straight answer. As of now, I STILL haven't seen you come out and state that you suspect his injury is a result of a side effect of the jab.

Keep in mind that I STILL have not expressed any comparisons of any drugs. The only time other drugs came into the discussion was when you attempted to dilute the significance of the side effects of the drug that is relevant to this thread by averaging it with others. I have made zero claims about the severity of side effects of any drugs, the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or comparisons of any drugs.

WTF is wrong with you? Let's say it's 100%, absolutely, because he got the vaccine.... so what? Some people feel side effects. So what? Again... unless their side effect is death, it's still better than catching covid, which has a death rate much higher than the flu.

In 2018, there were 45,000,000 cases of the flu reported. 61,000 died. That's a death rate of 0.14%.

Since covid began, there have been 34,373,925 cases reported. 616,409 have died. That's a death rate of 1.79%.

Remember this ... and I can't state it strong enough -- you're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
Thank you.

At least I'm not the only one who realizes this guy is a fucking moron

Show me the quote of you stating that you suspect that Clapton's injury is likely a side effect of the jab. I am not interested in the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or how many drugs have side effects, at least until you are able to provide a straight answer. As of now, I STILL haven't seen you come out and state that you suspect his injury is a result of a side effect of the jab.

Keep in mind that I STILL have not expressed any comparisons of any drugs. The only time other drugs came into the discussion was when you attempted to dilute the significance of the side effects of the drug that is relevant to this thread by averaging it with others. I have made zero claims about the severity of side effects of any drugs, the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or comparisons of any drugs.
I said that ALL drugs have side effects

How fucking stupid are you that you can't realize that?

WTF is wrong with you? Let's say it's 100%, absolutely, because he got the vaccine.... so what? Some people feel side effects. So what?
"Let's say it's 100%" is not the same thing as you saying that it is ANY%... You are a chickenshit.

So what? It looks like your goal is still to marginalize Clapton's injury.

If we ever get passed this desperate fight to marginalize Clapton's injury and evade admitting that it was likely a negative side effect of the jab, there will be plenty to talk about. Right now though, this desperate fight to evade admitting that the injury is likely a result of the jab stinks like snake oil.

Keep in mind that I STILL have not expressed any comparisons of any drugs. The only time other drugs came into the discussion was when your fellow Vaccine worshipper attempted to dilute the significance of the side effects of the drug that is relevant to this thread by averaging it with others. I have made zero claims about the severity of side effects of any drugs, the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or comparisons of any drugs.

Last edited:
I said that ALL drugs have side effects

How fucking stupid are you that you can't realize that?
So what?

You STILL can't state that the injury is likely a result of a negative side effect from the jab.

How do you know what I realize about side effects from other drugs if I haven't made any claims about them? I have made no claims about any other drugs. ZERO. "Other drugs" are simply an evasion topic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back