Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

For anybody just tuning into this thread, the article in the opening post starts off like this:

Eric Clapton lost the use of his hands after second COVID-19 jab​

Fauci and the rest of the globalist elite have been claiming that the COVID-19 injection is completely safe. Anytime any of us raise concerns about side effects, we are censored and deplatformed. Now Eric Clapton is coming forward sharing his experience after getting the jab, and now he's warning people to stop and do your own research.​

The part that should be noted and compared to the fight that lefties are putting up on this thread is where it says:

Anytime any of us raise concerns about side effects, we are censored and deplatformed.​

WTF is wrong with you? Let's say it's 100%, absolutely, because he got the vaccine.... so what? Some people feel side effects. So what?
"Let's say it's 100%" is not the same thing as you saying that it is ANY%... You are a chickenshit.

So what? It looks like your goal is still to marginalize Clapton's injury.

If we ever get passed this desperate fight to marginalize Clapton's injury and evade admitting that it was likely a negative side effect of the jab, there will be plenty to talk about. Right now though, this desperate fight to evade admitting that the injury is likely a result of the jab stinks like snake oil.

Keep in mind that I STILL have not expressed any comparisons of any drugs. The only time other drugs came into the discussion was when your fellow Vaccine worshipper attempted to dilute the significance of the side effects of the drug that is relevant to this thread by averaging it with others. I have made zero claims about the severity of side effects of any drugs, the duration or severity of Clapton's injury, or comparisons of any drugs.
:cuckoo:

For anybody just tuning into this thread, the article in the opening post starts off like this:

Eric Clapton lost the use of his hands after second COVID-19 jab​

Fauci and the rest of the globalist elite have been claiming that the COVID-19 injection is completely safe. Anytime any of us raise concerns about side effects, we are censored and deplatformed. Now Eric Clapton is coming forward sharing his experience after getting the jab, and now he's warning people to stop and do your own research.​

Yes, for anybody just joining, he already suffered from peripheral neuropathy and already had limited use of his hands & feet. Though for two weeks after getting his second Vax shot, which he now regrets, it got worse to where he couldn't use his hands and feet.

And he is right that everyone should research it before they get the Vax and choose for themselves.

Anytime any of us raise concerns about side effects, we are censored and deplatformed.​

As we watch lefties post, we will see them evade connecting these side effects to Clapton's injury. They will marginalize Clapton's injury severity and duration, and they may even talk about other drugs, but they won't make the connection between the injury and their Vaccine Almighty. They think that nobody will see their evasion as snake oil.

As we watch lefties post, we will see them evade connecting these side effects to Clapton's injury. They will marginalize Clapton's injury severity and duration, and they may even talk about other drugs, but they won't make the connection between the injury and their Vaccine Almighty. They think that nobody will see their evasion as snake oil.
Why lie? I asked you so what if it was the Vax...?

No answer.

Tsk, tsk.

Like clockwork, lefties are evading connecting Clapton's injury to to likely side effects of the jab, just as I outlined. Even after I predicted it, lefties will STILL evade, EXACTLY as I have outlined. Lefties have absolutely no shame.

This kind of vile behavior from shameless commies is a really good reason to not trust in the jab. Everywhere I turn, the vaccines seem to be surrounded by this kind of corruption and dishonesty.

Like clockwork, lefties are evading connecting Clapton's injury to to likely side effects of the jab, just as I outlined. Even after I predicted it, lefties will STILL evade, EXACTLY as I have outlined. Lefties have absolutely no shame.

This kind of vile behavior from shameless commies is a really good reason to not trust in the jab. Everywhere I turn, the vaccines seem to be surrounded by this kind of corruption and dishonesty.
Ahh, you're still lying about what I said. How 'but this...?

The covid vaccine caused Eric Clapton's injury.

So what?

It takes 208 posts to get a commie to admit that the side effects of the jab are likely responsible for Clapton's injury, and only after marginalizing the duration and severity of the injury.

I cannot research the jab without encountering censorship, threats to my freedom, corruption, and vile commies who shamelessly defend Vaccine Almighty at any cost, including blatant dishonesty. I can't imagine getting the jab in the absence of transparency and under these disgusting circumstances.

I said that ALL drugs have side effects

How fucking stupid are you that you can't realize that?
So what?

You STILL can't state that the injury is likely a result of a negative side effect from the jab.

How do you know what I realize about side effects from other drugs if I haven't made any claims about them? I have made no claims about any other drugs. ZERO. "Other drugs" are simply an evasion topic.
I have already agreed that Clapton had a reaction to the vaccine.

Why do you think this vaccine should be 100% free of possible side effects when there is not a single medication that has zero side effects?

Why can't you understand that no matter what the medication is that some people will have worse side effects than others?

It takes 208 posts to get a commie to admit that the side effects of the jab are likely responsible for Clapton's injury, and only after marginalizing the duration and severity of the injury.

I cannot research the jab without encountering censorship, threats to my freedom, corruption, and vile commies who shamelessly defend Vaccine Almighty at any cost, including blatant dishonesty. I can't imagine getting the jab in the absence of transparency and under these disgusting circumstances.
Side effects aren't "injuries"

I note you didn't answer my question....

So what?

Why do you think this vaccine should be 100% free of possible side effects when there is not a single medication that has zero side effects?
I have made ZERO statements about how many side effects any drugs should have. I did quote what the article pointed out about side effects of the covid jab though. The article pointed out how lefties start deplatforming and censoring when mention of any side effects occurs. I further compared that to how lefties evade admitting that those side effects likely caused Clapton's injury.

Did somebody say they were? I won't hold my breath for the quote...

You STILL have not stated that you suspect that Clapton's injury is likely from a side effect of the jab.

Did somebody say they were? I won't hold my breath for the quote...
LOL

You're truly fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

YOU referred to the side effect of the vaccine Clapton experienced as an "injury"...

Lefties don't care what happened to Clapton's hands, since it is bad optics for the vaccine political agenda. Lefties are only on this thread to try marginalizing Clapton's injuries.

You STILL have not stated that you suspect that Clapton's injury is likely from a side effect of the jab.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you??

So he had a reaction to a vaccine that was temporary

I note you didn't answer my question....

So what?
<crickets>

Or, maybe he's just 76 years old and getting a bit feeble.... ? Lord with the libs and media stop at nothing!?

YOU referred to the side effect of the vaccine Clapton experienced as an "injury"...
I'll give you a little time in the derailment direction that you are pushing for, since you finally admitted the Clapton's injury is likely the result of a side effect from the jab. I am confident that I have been referring to Clapton's injury as something that "resulted" as a side effect from the jab, and that I have not called the injury itself the side effect. Seems like pretty much the same thing, but you know how carefully I word my posts...

Do you think that differentiating calling the injury itself the side effect from saying that the injury likely "resulted from the side effect" makes any difference in the point that was made in the article about how censorship and deplatforming come into play when side effects of the jab are discussed? Or how it takes 208 posts for the first lefty to admit that Clapton's injury likely resulted from a side effect of the jab?

Forum List

Back