Eric Garners daughter in coma after suffering heart attack ( I can't breathe)

Anyone ever consider the possibility that she was close to her father,and his death resulted in a condition called "broken heart syndrome"? It's a real thing. When someone is close to someone who dies, the person can soon follow by suffering a heart attack from the loss. Might be why she has had so many since his death.

And, for the OP to call this "karma" is beyond stupid. Why? Because in order for karma to affect you, you have to do something really good and get rewarded, or something really bad, and you are punished for your actions. What exactly did she do that karma would send her heart attacks that would put her in a coma? Just being his daughter? Sorry, that's not how karma works.

Blind Whore is just being herself again, a mean spirited catty little bitch.

You never see that with the exception being Very Old people.
I lost my father when I was sixteen but I didnt have a heart attack.
Of course I wasn't obese and on drugs at the time.

Granted, it happens mostly in people who are over the age of 50, but it can also happen to young people. Around 8 percent of the cases were women who were under the age of 50.

How Common Is 'Broken Heart Syndrome'?

As expected, most of the affected patients, 81%, were postmenopausal women. But 8% of cases were in women younger than age 50, and 11% occurred in men.

Anyone ever consider the possibility that she was close to her father,and his death resulted in a condition called "broken heart syndrome"? It's a real thing. When someone is close to someone who dies, the person can soon follow by suffering a heart attack from the loss. Might be why she has had so many since his death.

And, for the OP to call this "karma" is beyond stupid. Why? Because in order for karma to affect you, you have to do something really good and get rewarded, or something really bad, and you are punished for your actions. What exactly did she do that karma would send her heart attacks that would put her in a coma? Just being his daughter? Sorry, that's not how karma works.

Granted, it happens mostly in people who are over the age of 50, but it can also happen to young people. Around 8 percent of the cases were women who were under the age of 50.

As expected, most of the affected patients, 81%, were postmenopausal women. But 8% of cases were in women younger than age 50, and 11% occurred in men.
Eric Garners daughter in coma after suffering heart attack ( I can't breathe)

wrong
.....you people are in TV land
he was taken to the ground for RESISTING---after they tried to bring him in peacefully for doing something illegal
...so when someone doesn't want to get arrested, the cops should say ''ok, we'll see you later''?????!!!!!!!!
if he would've went peacefully, he would be alive
..stop the stupid shit '''for selling cigarettes''''
just like ASterling--was shot for having a GUN and resisting arrest--NOT for selling cds

see, this is what happens when you comply

please answer the question:
when someone resists arrest, should the police just:
talk to them for hours?
let them go?
say ''pretty please''?
call for psychiatrist?
ask the nicely/talk nicer?
what?

And the reason why he was resisting was they were going to arrest him for selling a cigarette for a buck. The government wasn't getting their cut, so they were pissed. A man died for 23 cents. That is fucking ridiculous.

there's that stupid shit again
he was taken down for resisting--not selling

who the F cares if he is dead? I feel safer when someone-- with over THIRTY arrests--is dead
they weren't trying to kill him..it's his own fault for:
1. being stupid
2. being a career criminal
3. resisting

I care if he is dead. His family cares if he is dead. Human beings care if he is dead. Clearly you are a statist so like the fact that government is all powerful. Enjoy the gulag when they tire of you.

he had an arrest for assault with over 29 more arrests--and you care?
o the POOR criminals....these type of people --like MBrown--attack innocent people
ASSAULT
I guess you would give him a flower for assaulting your grandfather??

if you make bad choices, they can turn out bad...no one's fault but your own
..if a criminal dies, I'm happy and glad

He was not doing anything against the cops. He didn't raise a hand against them, he was trying to keep from being tossed to the ground. Brown got what he deserved. This man didn't. The punishment should be commensurate with the crime. This wasn't. Anyone who claims otherwise is a moron.

that's why I put up the Witherspoon video--to show you someone complying vs not !
big difference

While that may be,as a whole they are a very small percentage of the populace.
I would bet there are more deaths among siblings/parents due to pure luck than broken heart syndrome.

I would bet there are more deaths among siblings/parents due to pure luck than broken heart syndrome.

Well, when the idiot known as Blind Whore (Mind Wars) started to say that it was karma, I simply was offering something that while it may be rare, would be a much better reason than what the idiot OP said it was.

He was choked to death while selling cigarettes. How is his daughter now being in a coma karma?

It's karma because of what happened AFTERWARDS...........

Karma fit thought.
Well....with true karma.....certain people here might want to get their affairs in order.

Blind Whore would do well to heed your advice. Not only does she not know what Karma actually is, but the way she's saying it works is totally off base.

But then again.................what can you expect from someone whose main source of information is Alex Jones and Info Wars?

Well, when the idiot known as Blind Whore (Mind Wars) started to say that it was karma, I simply was offering something that while it may be rare, would be a much better reason than what the idiot OP said it was.

I in no way see it as Karma.
It has more to do with how they were raised.
A poor diet and a lack of respect for
authority never ends well.

Like I said, I was offering up another reason other than the ignorant, bigoted, and totally off base one that Blind Whore was offering. Karma? Really? I didn't think anyone could be as stupid as Blind Whore is.

he was courting trouble for so long, it finally caught up with him
over 30 arrests!! including assault !!
people should be HAPPY he's off the streets
they did NOT try to kill him--please prove that
they were trying to subdue a large, resisting man
let me tell about the laws of physics--one something resists and you have to use force, that something will break

The fact remains that he was taken to the ground for selling a cigarette for a buck. That is too ridiculous to contemplate. That is what happens when you let government dictate what you can, and can't do.

wrong
.....you people are in TV land
he was taken to the ground for RESISTING---after they tried to bring him in peacefully for doing something illegal
...so when someone doesn't want to get arrested, the cops should say ''ok, we'll see you later''?????!!!!!!!!
if he would've went peacefully, he would be alive
..stop the stupid shit '''for selling cigarettes''''
just like ASterling--was shot for having a GUN and resisting arrest--NOT for selling cds

see, this is what happens when you comply

please answer the question:
when someone resists arrest, should the police just:
talk to them for hours?
let them go?
say ''pretty please''?
call for psychiatrist?
ask the nicely/talk nicer?
what?

There is one catch to resisting arrest though , the law and prick cops can say you resisted when you didn't do anything.
They just tack it on as an offense. When really that person did not resist.

Laws just might be a law, but that doesn't make them right.

Snipes-Garner (mom) said her daughter’s cardiac arrest was brought on by an asthma attack Saturday night.

Erica, already the mom of an 8-year-old daughter, gave birth to a boy in August, Snipes-Garner said. She named him Eric, after her dad, family said.

After that pregnancy, Erica suffered a first cardiac arrest a few months ago, her mother said.

The pregnancy had put a strain on her heart, which doctors discovered was enlarged.

More likely she went on coke binge once she was free of her pregnancy.

Snipes-Garner (mom) said her daughter’s cardiac arrest was brought on by an asthma attack Saturday night.

Erica, already the mom of an 8-year-old daughter, gave birth to a boy in August, Snipes-Garner said. She named him Eric, after her dad, family said.

After that pregnancy, Erica suffered a first cardiac arrest a few months ago, her mother said.

The pregnancy had put a strain on her heart, which doctors discovered was enlarged.

More likely she went on coke binge once she was free of her pregnancy.
No mention of the father for either child...

Her obesity might be the cause of her health problems.

Under fifty?
The chick was 27...
I would bet the deaths due to broken heart are so low they might as well not count em.

Be serious...what is more likely?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/25/eric-garners-daughter-in-coma-after-suffering-heart-attack/
Erica Garner — whose father Eric Garner became a symbol of police brutality when he died after being placed in a chokehold —was in a coma Sunday night after suffering a heart attack, family members said.

Karma has a way of finding you sometimes it just takes a little while. Or sometimes it's just fate one never knows when the card of death will be drawn.

What kind of sick fuck takes pleasure in a woman having a heart attack?

he was courting trouble for so long, it finally caught up with him
over 30 arrests!! including assault !!
people should be HAPPY he's off the streets
they did NOT try to kill him--please prove that
they were trying to subdue a large, resisting man
let me tell about the laws of physics--one something resists and you have to use force, that something will break

Why were they using force on him at all?

It wasn't like he was robbing anyone. He was selling cigarettes.

And the reason why he was resisting was they were going to arrest him for selling a cigarette for a buck. The government wasn't getting their cut, so they were pissed. A man died for 23 cents. That is fucking ridiculous.

who the F cares if he is dead? I feel safer when someone-- with over THIRTY arrests--is dead
1. being stupid
3. resisting

I care if he is dead. His family cares if he is dead. Human beings care if he is dead. Clearly you are a statist so like the fact that government is all powerful. Enjoy the gulag when they tire of you.
o the POOR criminals....these type of people --like MBrown--attack innocent people
ASSAULT

He was not doing anything against the cops. He didn't raise a hand against them, he was trying to keep from being tossed to the ground. Brown got what he deserved. This man didn't. The punishment should be commensurate with the crime. This wasn't. Anyone who claims otherwise is a moron.
it's on video..did you not look at the video??
it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

swatting away cuffs/hands

Yeah, I saw it. I also am wondering why you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that the man was being arrested for denying the city 23 fucking cents. Do you not find that absurd? Or are you so interested in the ability to use power against people that no amount of idiocy in a law is considered unacceptable?

1. being stupid
3. resisting

ASSAULT

it's on video..did you not look at the video??
it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

swatting away cuffs/hands

Yeah, I saw it. I also am wondering why you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that the man was being arrested for denying the city 23 fucking cents. Do you not find that absurd? Or are you so interested in the ability to use power against people that no amount of idiocy in a law is considered unacceptable?

It seems senseless to resist arrest over 23 cents.

Forum List

Back