Eric Garners daughter in coma after suffering heart attack ( I can't breathe)

I care if he is dead. His family cares if he is dead. Human beings care if he is dead. Clearly you are a statist so like the fact that government is all powerful. Enjoy the gulag when they tire of you.
he had an arrest for assault with over 29 more arrests--and you care?
o the POOR criminals....these type of people --like MBrown--attack innocent people
ASSAULT
I guess you would give him a flower for assaulting your grandfather??

if you make bad choices, they can turn out bad...no one's fault but your own
..if a criminal dies, I'm happy and glad

He was not doing anything against the cops. He didn't raise a hand against them, he was trying to keep from being tossed to the ground. Brown got what he deserved. This man didn't. The punishment should be commensurate with the crime. This wasn't. Anyone who claims otherwise is a moron.
it's on video..did you not look at the video??
it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

swatting away cuffs/hands

Yeah, I saw it. I also am wondering why you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that the man was being arrested for denying the city 23 fucking cents. Do you not find that absurd? Or are you so interested in the ability to use power against people that no amount of idiocy in a law is considered unacceptable?

It seems senseless to resist arrest over 23 cents.

Why? The whole situation was retarded. if you don't like the fact that he's denying you your 23 cents you take him to tax court, you get a tax lien against him,, and you put him out of business. No violence, no cops acting dumb and placing themselves in jeopardy. Police are grossly misused in this country. They should only be involved when a criminal is violent. Period end of story.

o the POOR criminals....these type of people --like MBrown--attack innocent people
ASSAULT

He was not doing anything against the cops. He didn't raise a hand against them, he was trying to keep from being tossed to the ground. Brown got what he deserved. This man didn't. The punishment should be commensurate with the crime. This wasn't. Anyone who claims otherwise is a moron.
it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

Yeah, I saw it. I also am wondering why you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that the man was being arrested for denying the city 23 fucking cents. Do you not find that absurd? Or are you so interested in the ability to use power against people that no amount of idiocy in a law is considered unacceptable?

Why? The whole situation was retarded. if you don't like the fact that he's denying you your 23 cents you take him to tax court, you get a tax lien against him,, and you put him out of business. No violence, no cops acting dumb and placing themselves in jeopardy. Police are grossly misused in this country. They should only be involved when a criminal is violent. Period end of story.

That was the plan until he resisted arrest over 23 cents.

It's not as simple as that. Some people collect cans and turn them in to make a few dollars. Some people rob liquor stores or banks. He resold a product he paid for to make a few bucks.

No one here is to blame but the greedy government. No one on the left wants to talk about how government greed creates these destructive laws.

it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

No, it wasn't. The plan was to arrest him. You don't need an arrest for a tax lien. It is a purely Court done thing, the person under scrutiny can either show up to the proceeding or not, the law is very simple, and the only reason why the cops were there was to send a message to the other scofflaws. That's a bullshit reason to arrest someone.

The cost to do all of that crap is orders of magnitude MORE than what the guy is costing the city. That means it is asinine to do it. If your goal is to generate funds for the city you don't go around arresting people because it is expensive as hell, and the only people who should be in jail are violent offenders. You know, the assholes who hit people.

it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

No, it wasn't. The plan was to arrest him. You don't need an arrest for a tax lien. It is a purely Court done thing, the person under scrutiny can either show up to the proceeding or not, the law is very simple, and the only reason why the cops were there was to send a message to the other scofflaws. That's a bullshit reason to arrest someone.

The cost to do all of that crap is orders of magnitude MORE than what the guy is costing the city. That means it is asinine to do it. If your goal is to generate funds for the city you don't go around arresting people because it is expensive as hell, and the only people who should be in jail are violent offenders. You know, the assholes who hit people.

After repeated citations, the black female Lieutenant in charge at the scene made the call to arrest him. This has been adjudicated and err'thang.

KEY POINT THE IDIOTS LIKE CLINTON USED THEM AS POLITICAL FOOTBALLS TO GET ELECTED NONE OF THEM GAVE A DAM ABOUT ANY OF THESE BLACK KIDS/ADULTS DYING ...............ESP. CLINTON!.
another lie mindwars.... google it, she didn't use them, she helped them, her whole life...

After repeated citations, the black female Lieutenant in charge at the scene made the call to arrest him. This has been adjudicated and err'thang.

And yet again you ignore the obvious. If your goal is to prevent loss to the city why do you engage in an action that is going to cost the city far more than it will ever regain via legal action? You can't be that dumb can you?

And yet again you ignore the obvious. If your goal is to prevent loss to the city why do you engage in an action that is going to cost the city far more than it will ever regain via legal action? You can't be that dumb can you?
That would be a question for the black female officer who actually made the decision, but you might be called a racist by your fellows.

KEY POINT THE IDIOTS LIKE CLINTON USED THEM AS POLITICAL FOOTBALLS TO GET ELECTED NONE OF THEM GAVE A DAM ABOUT ANY OF THESE BLACK KIDS/ADULTS DYING ...............ESP. CLINTON!.
another lie mindwars.... google it, she didn't use them, she helped them, her whole life...

Yeah, my wife googled all she could and couldn't find a single thing that clinton did for anyone. I told her that if she could find ONE thing that clinton did entirely on her own I would vote for the woman. My wife is a PhD psychologist and KNOWS how to do research.

After spending a week on the project my wife decided she couldn't vote for her either because she was all talk, and no action.

That would be a question for the black female officer who actually made the decision, but you might be called a racist by your fellows.

No, that would be a question for the PEOPLE of that city to ask why their hard earned money is being wasted in such a shameful inefficient way. The cops, instead of desiring to arrest someone for a non violent crime, should have referred the case to the City Attorney for the aforementioned tax action.

No, that would be a question for the PEOPLE of that city to ask why their hard earned money is being wasted in such a shameful inefficient way. The cops, instead of desiring to arrest someone for a non violent crime, should have referred the case to the City Attorney for the aforementioned tax action.
That way he wouldn't have died from an asthma attack and the case would have had merit. Darn those medical examiners.

That way he wouldn't have died from an asthma attack and the case would have had merit. Darn those medical examiners.

And the city would be better off. Damn those authoritarian laws.

And the city would be better off. Damn those authoritarian laws.
Tax laws. God bless President Trump for loosening the choke hold.

I care if he is dead. His family cares if he is dead. Human beings care if he is dead. Clearly you are a statist so like the fact that government is all powerful. Enjoy the gulag when they tire of you.
ASSAULT

it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

maybe you didn't read the NYTimes article on how that exact spot was a problem...they were trying to eradicate that problem
I quoted the critical points
it wasn't just 23 cents
he was trouble and kept it up
read the link

ASSAULT

it's RIGHT THERE
at the 1.34-1.40 mark
UNDENIABLY resisting

maybe you didn't read the NYTimes article on how that exact spot was a problem...they were trying to eradicate that problem
I quoted the critical points
it wasn't just 23 cents
he was trouble and kept it up
read the link

I've seen the video. The police did not choke him to death.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/25/eric-garners-daughter-in-coma-after-suffering-heart-attack/
Erica Garner — whose father Eric Garner became a symbol of police brutality when he died after being placed in a chokehold —was in a coma Sunday night after suffering a heart attack, family members said.

Karma has a way of finding you sometimes it just takes a little while. Or sometimes it's just fate one never knows when the card of death will be drawn.
OMG You are sick. You think her heart attack is karma because she protested her father's death? You are one sick disgusting racist. And, hey: if there is karma, IT'S GONNA GET YOU. You are an SOB.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back