Eric Holder To Step Down

He could be replaced by someone even worse. It's too soon to cheer that the most hated man in America will be gone. Especially if the reason he is leaving is to make a challenge to Hillary Clinton for president.
A racist Communist without a job lurks in the corner?

LOL,, Make a challenge to Hill for Prez.. what a fun scenario to watch! What mud would Holder dig up on HIll?

He could be replaced by someone even worse. It's too soon to cheer that the most hated man in America will be gone. Especially if the reason he is leaving is to make a challenge to Hillary Clinton for president.

hated by the rightwing cracker vermin

if so
Happy days are here again. :dance:

Nothing but a race hustling radical sob IN YOUR GOVERNMENT FOLKS

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

ALL of it here:
As college student Eric Holder participated in armed takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office The Daily Caller

Any guesses who might replace him?
The sources say a leading candidate for that job is Solicitor General Don Verrilli, the administration's top representative to the Supreme Court and a lawyer whose judgment and discretion are prized in both DOJ and the White House.

At this point, I go for Judge Judy.
He's the one that Roberts saved in the healthcarre debacle.

Perhaps his witch hunt in Ferguson failed to secure an indictment from the grand jury, and he wants out before the streets burn again....

I hope so but I don't care what the reasons. we can't be rid of him soon enough just like Obama. two radical black liberation followers in a pod

Forum List

Back