Eric Swalwell looks normal, but might be one of the most insane Democrats out there.

Whar a typical example of the dipshits that control the House Democrats. Almost all leadership positions held by California Democrats. California culture over represented in House.
California Dem says US would win 'short war' against gun-rights advocates: 'The government has nukes'
Well, he's right. He was just pointing out the ridiculous premise that a citizenry armed with AR-15's can fight off the US military.
He was being facetious and you know it.
You don't even need a gun if it comes to a fight...............not like a civil war will be fought in traditional battles.............

To say we'd Nuke you in a 2nd Amendment debate was kinda stupid..................what a liberal dumb ass............They ban guns in this country.......we will not hand them over............

He responded to a twitter debate...............Maybe Sarcastic............or maybe he's an idiot.

One's things certain..........He wants gun bans period and lock up anyone who doesn't give them up..............Screw him.

3) I sarcastically point out USA isn’t losing to his assault weapon (it’s not the 18th Century)

Rep. Eric Swalwell
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell
America’s gun debate in one thread.

1) I propose a buy-back of assault weapons

2) Gun owner says he’ll go to war with USA if that happens

3) I sarcastically point out USA isn’t losing to his assault weapon (it’s not the 18th Century)

4) I’m called a tyrant

5) 0 progress
4:25 PM · Nov 16, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone
0 progress cause hes focused on the wrong thing. my ak is not for sale. gonna nuke my neighborhood now? it was a stupid thing to say and shows no effort to find common ground.
But how do you know what he was asked or what was said to him? Shouldn't that be done before you prejudge the situation and condemn his comments?

If Trump had trolled in the same manner, would you not have been A-OK with it, because you understood it as sarcasm or Trump Trolling?

If Trump ever allowed to be sarcastic or a troll, or is everything he says taken and amplified in the worst possible way?

He responded to a twitter debate...............Maybe Sarcastic............or maybe he's an idiot.

One's things certain..........He wants gun bans period and lock up anyone who doesn't give them up..............Screw him.

Well it would be easier if it were the 18th century then............LOL

Just muskets and bayonetts........LOL

Whar a typical example of the dipshits that control the House Democrats. Almost all leadership positions held by California Democrats. California culture over represented in House.
California Dem says US would win 'short war' against gun-rights advocates: 'The government has nukes'
Well, he's right. He was just pointing out the ridiculous premise that a citizenry armed with AR-15's can fight off the US military.
Rice paddy peasants didn't hold us off in Vietnam? Towel heads in caves didn't hold the Russians off? You idiots show your stupid mindset more each day. Besides weren't you liars crying just the other day about how using US troops against Americans was illegal? LOL

Rep. Eric Swalwell
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell

4) I’m called a tyrant

5) 0 progress
0 progress cause hes focused on the wrong thing. my ak is not for sale. gonna nuke my neighborhood now? it was a stupid thing to say and shows no effort to find common ground.
But how do you know what he was asked or what was said to him? Shouldn't that be done before you prejudge the situation and condemn his comments?

If Trump had trolled in the same manner, would you not have been A-OK with it, because you understood it as sarcasm or Trump Trolling?

If Trump ever allowed to be sarcastic or a troll, or is everything he says taken and amplified in the worst possible way?
in the beginning I think 65% of the country were horrified, concerned, worried for our Nation, shocked, dismayed, and even embarrassed by his comments, while being the President of the United States...

now we know he's just trolling, and are very tired of his warn out and old antics... :(

Rice paddy peasants didn't hold us off in Vietnam? Towel heads in caves didn't hold the Russians off? You idiots show your stupid mindset more each day. Besides weren't you liars crying just the other day about how using US troops against Americans was illegal? LOL
Quit moving the goal posts, mike. We are talking about a civil war, government against the people, not a foreign invasion.

Quit moving the goal posts, mike. We are talking about a civil war, government against the people, not a foreign invasion.
Stop deflecting and lying traitor.

From someone willing to go to war if gun regulation was passed. Yes the militias of the US , gun lovers, are worried that the gov may try and take away their assault weapons and large cartridges, they would get up their arms and fight back, and at that time, Swalwell was right, it would take nukes to take the gun lovers guns away. (he was being sarcastic he said, but its true. You gun freaks are crazy.)

Why do we have militias, in case they try to pass gun regulation.

They won't be able to play fake wars in the US.

Democrats are whining about TRUMP using the military to defend our borders and Swallwell makes a comment on the US government nuking US citizens who want to defend their 2nd amendment rights...

Stop deflecting and lying traitor.
Your whole post is bullshit. The "rice paddy peasants" were VietCong soldiers supplied by the Chinese Communists. Yes, citizens jumped in, but they weren't using guns and bombs they had bought at WalMart and had stashed in their closets against the day.

Folks, for the past two years this delusional psycho promoted the fake Russian hoax thing and now this mentally ill fool said the US military would use nukes to get law abiding American to turn in their firearms. :p
He’s a fucking retard

From someone willing to go to war if gun regulation was passed. Yes the militias of the US , gun lovers, are worried that the gov may try and take away their assault weapons and large cartridges, they would get up their arms and fight back, and at that time, Swalwell was right, it would take nukes to take the gun lovers guns away. (he was being sarcastic he said, but its true. You gun freaks are crazy.)

Democrats are whining about TRUMP using the military to defend our borders and Swallwell makes a comment on the US government nuking US citizens who want to defend their 2nd amendment rights...
He was being sarcastic. Did Trump ever use sarcasm? Did it irk you when Dems refused to admit that?

Rep. Eric Swalwell
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell

4) I’m called a tyrant

5) 0 progress
Lol
Buyback program? Giving people pennies on the dollar for their merchandise. You’re fucking retard

Lol
First of all need to have your fucking head examined because you are a fucking retard...
The US military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment they would tell the deep state to fuck off every time.
And that would not even happen that way the federal government would have to use the CIA/FBI/NSA/etc./whatever to confiscate firearms From law-abiding citizens, they would not use the military you fucking retard, the military would not conform anyway to a bunch of fucking progressive spineless shit stains.

The federal government and the country do not have the same interests… Obviously

Rep. Eric Swalwell
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell

4) I’m called a tyrant

5) 0 progress

someone tweeted that a forced move to make people give up guns would be an act of war
he said "we have nukes"

what else am i supposed to read into it.

given the left shits a mountain at anything trump says remotely close to this, i don't need to go into freud type analysis to understand his meaning. i know he was being sarcastic but you simply don't say shit like that these days.

and i guess you miss it when i bag on trump for saying stupid shit.

Rep. Eric Swalwell
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell

4) I’m called a tyrant

5) 0 progress

in the beginning I think 65% of the country were horrified, concerned, worried for our Nation, shocked, dismayed, and even embarrassed by his comments, while being the President of the United States...

now we know he's just trolling, and are very tired of his warn out and old antics... :(
and many are tired of anti-fa and their worn out antics
or people screaming at the sky with NOT MY PRESIDENT
pussy hats. tired of those yep.
acosta trolling around to get headlines, gotta go.

it's society, it's all of us. it's not just trump no matter how much people would like to make it that way.

He was being sarcastic. Did Trump ever use sarcasm? Did it irk you when Dems refused to admit that?
yes it was sarcasm and stupid, like a lot of what trump does. so those who get mad at trump for it need to show equal anger for same actions from a different person.

this "selective anger" is part of our issue and gave birth to "whataboutism's".

You can shove gun regulation up your asses, OUR 2nd amendment rights eat it!

Forum List

Back