Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

Something should be done all right. US schools should look like this in order to maintain freedom. Oh. And hospitals, too.

camp_hill_sci_prison-1920x1178.jpg

And movie theaters, malls, grocery stores and churches.

Irrelevant stop dodging you said you don't fall at the knees of any man like the Trump humpers do. Which means you do fall at the feet of a man full deep throat mode.
That's stupid as hell Trump Humper. You guys fall at the alter of Trump with your mouth wide open and your cheeks spread.

That's stupid as hell Trump Humper. You guys fall at the alter of Trump with your mouth wide open and your cheeks spread.
Well you said what you did you don't do it like Trump humpers do it since trump supporters don't do it at all tells me you do it deep throat mode.
11B/71LF5
Ok. You're still an asshat but thank you for your service.

And? 😆 OMG if a teacher fails to close a door the school is no longer secure. That's not my fault as a gun owner that those kids were killed that is on the school and the teacher.
Nothing more needs to be said, unless you are a leftist pig for whom NOTHING IS EVER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

And? 😆 OMG if a teacher fails to close a door the school is no longer secure. That's not my fault as a gun owner that those kids were killed that is on the school and the teacher.

It's not about you. Securing schools isn't the answer. Banning guns isn't the answer.

Forum List

Back