Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

Compromise accepted. If you all will stop killing innocents I would even be for the government buying sticks for women to pee on at the airport. I am a reasonable person and willing to compromise.

Convenience killing is still killing no matter what type of outlandish argument and what-ifs you try and throw out there.
Admirable morals. As a matter of curiosity, are you also willing to severely restrict firearm possession in order to hinder the convenient mass shooting of innocents?

Admirable morals. As a matter of curiosity, are you also willing to severely restrict firearm possession in order to hinder the convenient mass shooting of innocents?
No. We need ARs their rounds and high-capacity magazines out of the hands of civilians.

Not bedtime prayers?
It's a better look...

aee6d74082d3d921e54ee3f207d44368--bellamy-salute-southington-connecticut.jpg

No. We need ARs their rounds and high-capacity magazines out of the hands of civilians.
Hmmm. Are mass shootings by other means acceptable? I'm not quite sure how to interpret your response.

So why don't you secure the school's? That blood is on the hands of Democrats.
The schools are almost exclusively run by democrats. They hate children and love seeing them killed. They have very compelling reasons to NEVER secure those abattoirs.

So why don't you secure the school's? That blood is on the hands of Democrats.
Something should be done all right. US schools should look like this in order to maintain freedom. Oh. And hospitals, too.

camp_hill_sci_prison-1920x1178.jpg

The schools are almost exclusively run by democrats. They hate children and love seeing them killed. They have very compelling reasons to NEVER secure those abattoirs.
I disagree democrats see children as they did their slaves just useful tools to get the task done. So they do care about them but not like normal people do

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Something should be done all right. US schools should look like this in order to maintain freedom. Oh. And hospitals, too.

camp_hill_sci_prison-1920x1178.jpg
Guns aren't going anywhere. To many out there unless you're suggesting confiscation.

Forum List

Back