Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

JESUS founded ONE

Church

There is only ONE

The others who call themselves such are called by the Original Church: ecclesial communities
I agree there is only ONE Church. The ONE Church is compromised of many groups. You and I are part of the ONE Church. I think that's biblical. Have a great day.

Jesus existed with the Father and the Holy Spirit from the VERY Beginning. He is just as much God as the Father and Holy Spirit, and they are obviously ONE in Heaven, as there is ONE God.. It may seem complicated to some people, but it really is not
Jesus is Gods master worker( Prov 8) the one beside God during the creation process, the one whom God became especially fond of. He tells all he was created at Prov 8:22-25)As does Coll 1:15--The FIRSTBORN of all creation( all creation occurred at the beginning) Created direct, first and last, all other things created through him, making him- Gods master worker.

I agree there is only ONE Church. The ONE Church is compromised of many groups. You and I are part of the ONE Church. I think that's biblical. Have a great day.
Actually there is unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division-1Cor 1:10) in the one single religion that has Jesus.

Jesus is Gods master worker( Prov 8) the one beside God during the creation process, the one whom God became especially fond of. He tells all he was created at Prov 8:22-25)As does Coll 1:15--The FIRSTBORN of all creation( all creation occurred at the beginning) Created direct, first and last, all other things created through him, making him- Gods master worker.
Firstborn doesn't mean "first created". David was called God's Firstborn. Better do your research on that because the Watchtower is lying to you.

Actually there is unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division-1Cor 1:10) in the one single religion that has Jesus.
You're not part of God's church. Christians have the Holy Spirit.

You're not part of God's church. Christians have the Holy Spirit.
You mean the mass of confusion of 40,000 different trinity based religions equaling-a house divided it will not stand--You seriously think the holy spirit is that confused? Not in reality.

You mean the mass of confusion of 40,000 different trinity based religions equaling-a house divided it will not stand--You seriously think the holy spirit is that confused? Not in reality.
You told me that you don't have the Holy Spirit. If you don't have the Holy Spirit, you don't belong to God. You should read your Bible instead of those magazines full of lies.

you mean Comprised, not compromised (laugh)... guess you had Potato or Cornpop or Hairsniffer (whichever you prefer) on your mind there..

other than that, there is nothing wrong, no heresy in your statement...

Jesus was not created. He is and always has been God

I have given you theScriptures on that... the JWs have a different Bible so you should get a REAL one

preferably the Douay Rheims Bible which is the only one you can really trust

You told me that you don't have the Holy Spirit. If you don't have the Holy Spirit, you don't belong to God. You should read your Bible instead of those magazines full of lies.
If a person has the Holy Spirit... while still being a sinful human, he is not likely to say 1/2 the things that poster has said.

:oops:

If a person has the Holy Spirit... while still being a sinful human, he is not likely to say 1/2 the things that poster has said.

:oops:
He doesn't really believe the Bible. You can't be a JW and believe the Bible, even their own Bible.

He doesn't really believe the Bible. You can't be a JW and believe the Bible, even their own Bible.
I haven't read their bible except for one psg that says something about staying away from a murderer or something to that effect... can't recall, it was years ago but what I recall is there was a discrepancy btwn the JW psg in (1 or 2) Peter and the one I was familiar with at that time (DRB? can't recall but there was a big difference)

I haven't read their bible except for one psg that says something about staying away from a murderer or something to that effect... can't recall, it was years ago but what I recall is there was a discrepancy btwn the JW psg in (1 or 2) Peter and the one I was familiar with at that time (DRB? can't recall but there was a big difference)
The men on the translation team had no knowledge of Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek except for one guy who had a bit of entry level Greek in college. It's not a translation, it's a twisted doctrinal fabrication to align with watchtower beliefs. Words are added or removed to change the meaning of an entire verse. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on judgment day.

The men on the translation team had no knowledge of Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek except for one guy who had a bit of entry level Greek in college. It's not a translation, it's a twisted doctrinal fabrication to align with watchtower beliefs. Words are added or removed to change the meaning of an entire verse. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on judgment day.
wow.. I read some of that. I don't see the point in reading it all bc I already know the JWs are way off base, just don't have all the details others may have.

It's another example of why we need a Church from Christ Himself, not a man made one. Jesus would never teach error and would not let His Church teach error. Again, the Vatican is NOT that Church. The Vatican in Rome used to house the Catholic Church but it was stolen from Catholics in 1958. I guess some people just can't stand that there is an authority outside that of their own little group: FMs, communists... anti-Catholics of various kinds got together @ V2 and changed or appeared to change the Church. Really, it was simply stolen. They didn't want any challenges to their own authority (state power, etc). It's just part of the old "we have to control everything" BS that's been going on since Day One of history.

Forum List

Back