Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

Well, I mean they were storming the capitol building, beating the hell out of cops, and threatening to hang the Vice President…

Oh… not those protestors….

anyways, reporter Michael Bender brought this to us nearly a year ago.

Of Course Trump Wanted the Military to Shoot and Kill Racial-Justice Protesters

when Joint Chiefs Chairman General Mark Milley and then Attorney General Bill Barr explained to Trump that they couldn’t “just shoot” people, the president came up with an alternative suggestion. “Well, shoot them in the leg—or maybe the foot,” Trump reportedly said. “But be hard on them!”
according to a new book by Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender

another person trying to sell a book...

This claim was well vetted.

You didn't read the various links?
The original link says "axios points out that the book was highly vetted.." and it gives a link to an axios story where it simply has axios saying the book was vetted, but gives no proof, no quotes, no links, or any information on who vetted it, other than axios' word.

I'm always skeptical of any bombshell revelation that just so happens to coincide with the release of a book, and the damning information, that several people allegedly witnessed, never saw the light of day until the book.

It may be true, but I don't buy it until I see the video or audio proof, otherwise, it could just be someone making stuff up to sell a book.

If Trump wants to deal with antifa with machine guns and weapons-grade flamethrowers, he'll get my vote. I want diseased flesh and entrails dripping from the trees and the lampposts. Thank you DJT. Fuck joe biden.

Reliable Federal troops should have been used to go into Portland and Chicago and a couple of other cities in 2020 and crack a few thousand skulls...
Yep,lord knows I would have loved seeing the. Jan 6th rioters blood flow. Mostly, but then I would have less people to laugh at as they chase giant Jewish space lasers and pedophilia space vampire lizards. They really are good comedy. Think they will bark like dogs and try and lift their legs and piss on people next?

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

I wonder why he said he loved the Capitol "protesters"...
I really thought no US citizen could be that ignorant about the legal right to peacefully protest. trump really takes the cake.

If Trump wants to deal with antifa with machine guns and weapons-grade flamethrowers, he'll get my vote. I want diseased flesh and entrails dripping from the trees and the lampposts. Thank you DJT. Fuck joe biden.
You should move to Russia, you'd fit right in with the fascists.

why do you think it’s lawful to storm the white house? burn a church and break into the Department of Tresuary?
These acts by certain individuals are criminal but they pale in comparison to the attempted insurrection at the Capitol. Years ago that would have wanted the death penalty for all of them.

Of course. No one is surprised.... except that he didn't rush out to do it his manly self.... :heehee:
There's nothing manly about trump; he is and always has been a coward. He always tries to get other people to do his dirty work (and there's plenty of that ) so he could deny culpability and abandoned them if it even started turning on him. And some people still think he's a good guy. The only thing you have to know about trump is that it's all about him.

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

I wonder why he said he loved the Capitol "protesters"...
Actually he just asked the question of Esper if they could be shot.

It didn't go any deeper than that.

He did seem to favor shooting those who were attacking federal buildings and federal agents across the country during two years of BLM and ANTIFA "protests".

We're lucky no more were shot on January 6th and it was only restraint of the individual officers and on site supervisors that more weren't.

We have a right to protest, we don't have a right to assault federal officers or destroy federal buildings.

maybe. maybe not. How would you feel if our president decided to send troops into alaska for killing americans from the other 49 and having Nazi organizations springing up. just asking.
That's a terribly nonsensical question. You might want to try again.

Forum List

Back