Espionage prevention ideas.

Jan 31, 2014
Im no national security advisor or expert, nor am I the most educated person in the world, but I do know that cases like Edward Snowden, is what you get when you get relaxed enough to use private companies that don't care about America's security, only their profits.

I do know that the way to prevent cases like this, is that the Government buys brand new, empty equipment from the private market like IBM, Lockheed Martin and Grumman..

And only the Army Corps of Engineers installs it or makes repairs, and only the CIA handles the delivery of NSA information, to and from only other security agencies, the military and the president.

Private companies providing services serve your purposes good enough, it simply isn't good enough for the Government.

This is 2014, and the Internet is mature, widely used, almost every household has it, and anything can happen on it, that can happen physically face to face.

This isn't 1994, back when school teachers had limited usage of the internet themselves, and taught people how to play video games on it.
So good, Im happy that the Government is with the times.

Back when cars first came out, there were no drivers licenses, there were no minimum driving ages, and there were no laws against drunk driving, or speed limits, or anything else.
The government got with the times.
So im glad the government is now with the times, with respect to internet..
And toe HELL anybody out there with his stupid ass shït about "oh my rights".

The most effective way is to fortify the clearance checks of personnel working under the defense and sensitive departments.

Considering the fact that right now we are at odds with china, and that there was a case not too long ago of a US defense contractor who gave away nuke and other national security secrets to his Chinese girlfriend.

I strongly recommend those personnel who have asian significant others/spouses, to be closely monitored and if necessary, be removed from service. This is not about racism, this is about national security.

Last edited:
Considering the fact that right now we are at odds with china, and that there was a case not too long ago of a US defense contractor who gave away nuke and other national security secrets to his Chinese girlfriend.

I strongly recommend those personnel who have asian significant others/spouses, to be closely monitored and if necessary, be removed from service. This is not about racism, this is about national security.

Thank you, Franklin Roosevelt.

So you agree with me?

So you agree with me?

1. The very first Justice that Roosevelt put on the Supreme Court was the anti-Catholic, racist Hugo Black, in 1937.

Roosevelt and Black together rounded up and imprisoned folks based on their skin color.

This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

You don't really think I'd agree with that, do you?

2. "....a case not too long ago of a US defense contractor who gave away nuke and other national security secrets to..."

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, Ron Brown, and Bernie Schwartz made certain that the Chinese obtained the necessary scientific knowledge to target the United States with intercontinental missiles.

"...Clinton allowed, Ron Brown allowed -- Loral Space and Bernie Schwartz to go over there to inspect the disaster and tell the ChiComs what they were doing wrong, essentially teach them how to fire ICBMs, how it put satellites in orbit using American technology. Bernie Schwartz was allowed to do this at Loral Space!"
Flashback: Clinton, Bernie Schwartz, Loral Space and the ChiComs - The Rush Limbaugh Show

None of them were Asian.

BTW....I am.

Video-Man

How can we effectively talk about espionage management without addressing Internet hacker control?

Hacking effectively subverts the overall security of Internet communications and these days it seems that terrorists and random laymen vandals alike are skilled at it.

If the government distributes information on what it monitors exactly on the Internet to control hacking terrorist threats, then people will feel more comfortable about strange levels of federal monitoring of Internet transmissions.

It does seem that there is some degree of public (and cultural) support for such federal enhancements.

The fictional American comic book super-villain Video-Man, a mutant who can travel through electric wires and disrupt computing networks like an Internet virus, is a nemesis of the civilization soaring webbed wonder Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) and represents modern cultural interest in investing in ideas about exciting electronic network monitoring.

:blues:

United States Cyber Command - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

video-man.jpg

So you agree with me?

Hardly,

Roosevelt shredded the Constitution.

His first appointee to the Supreme Court was KKKer Hugo Black, with whom you have much in common:

Hugo Black was his first, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.”
Engage Conversations in Philosophy They all look alike to a person not a Jap The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

Video-Man

How can we effectively talk about espionage management without addressing Internet hacker control?

Hacking effectively subverts the overall security of Internet communications and these days it seems that terrorists and random laymen vandals alike are skilled at it.

If the government distributes information on what it monitors exactly on the Internet to control hacking terrorist threats, then people will feel more comfortable about strange levels of federal monitoring of Internet transmissions.

It does seem that there is some degree of public (and cultural) support for such federal enhancements.

The fictional American comic book super-villain Video-Man, a mutant who can travel through electric wires and disrupt computing networks like an Internet virus, is a nemesis of the civilization soaring webbed wonder Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) and represents modern cultural interest in investing in ideas about exciting electronic network monitoring.

:blues:

United States Cyber Command - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

View attachment 32154

Ethics in Security Less About Technology More About Choice SecurityWeek.Com

Discussion Cybersecurity Innovations Video C-SPAN.org

Cables carry global business worth more than $10 trillion a day...

Russian Ships Near Data Cables Are Too Close for U.S. Comfort
OCT. 25, 2015 | WASHINGTON — Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.
The issue goes beyond old worries during the Cold War that the Russians would tap into the cables — a task American intelligence agencies also mastered decades ago. The alarm today is deeper: The ultimate Russian hack on the United States could involve severing the fiber-optic cables at some of their hardest-to-access locations to halt the instant communications on which the West’s governments, economies and citizens have grown dependent. While there is no evidence yet of any cable cutting, the concern is part of a growing wariness among senior American and allied military and intelligence officials over the accelerated activity by Russian armed forces around the globe. At the same time, the internal debate in Washington illustrates how the United States is increasingly viewing every Russian move through a lens of deep distrust, reminiscent of relations during the Cold War.

JP-SUBS-articleLarge.jpg

Adm. Mark Ferguson said the intensity of Russian submarine patrols had risen by almost 50 percent over the last year.​

Inside the Pentagon and the nation’s spy agencies, the assessments of Russia’s growing naval activities are highly classified and not publicly discussed in detail. American officials are secretive about what they are doing both to monitor the activity and to find ways to recover quickly if cables are cut. But more than a dozen officials confirmed in broad terms that it had become the source of significant attention in the Pentagon. “I’m worried every day about what the Russians may be doing,” said Rear Adm. Frederick J. Roegge, commander of the Navy’s submarine fleet in the Pacific, who would not answer questions about possible Russian plans for cutting the undersea cables.

Cmdr. William Marks, a Navy spokesman in Washington, said: “It would be a concern to hear any country was tampering with communication cables; however, due to the classified nature of submarine operations, we do not discuss specifics.” In private, however, commanders and intelligence officials are far more direct. They report that from the North Sea to Northeast Asia and even in waters closer to American shores, they are monitoring significantly increased Russian activity along the known routes of the cables, which carry the lifeblood of global electronic communications and commerce.

MORE

Forum List

Back