ESPN Lost Half A Million Subscribers — Just Last Month

Don't dems just read poetry and eat cheese?
Obviously not, as you conservatards are boycotting sports, not cheese and poetry
conservatives don't usually stir up many boycotts and run through the streets demanding their way or the highway. that's liberal territory.

cons will just stop doing whatever it is that was pissing them off and move on.

Obviously not, as you conservatards are boycotting sports, not cheese and poetry
conservatives don't usually stir up many boycotts and run through the streets demanding their way or the highway. that's liberal territory.

You guys started so many boycotts over the last 9 years that it’s impossible to count them all. You’re even boycotting the group that this thread is about, and you still claim conservatives don’t boycott anything? Really?

No, they just did it when things were not going their way, like the Boston Tea Party, and the civil war (which that ass kicking shut their whining mouth for a while), but now they make the rules, why would they protest?

This is juvenile, and I know it, but aren't the dems the ones who are trying to cure men from being masculine? Do dems even watch ESPN? Guys with man buns, painted nails, and manscaping watching sports? It seems like republicans would be their main audience, so lefty talking points seems like a really bad idea.

So Millennials are now rabid conservatives?

ESPN is quickly falling victim to the cord cutting movement, where former TV watchers — particularly in the millennial age bracket — drop their cable subscriptions for more economic options. Travis points out that ESPN is by far the most expensive sports channel on television. The channel costs about three times as much as most other channels and has nothing to show for it but rapidly declining ratings.

Sports are too hard for conservatives to play or understand

Paddy cake IS NOT A SPORT, but get great ratings in San Francisco.

Last time I watched a football game with a liberal, he got a concussion just watching the damn game.
You still watch football? Must be a RINO.

You watching ballet? Must be a progressive

This is juvenile, and I know it, but aren't the dems the ones who are trying to cure men from being masculine? Do dems even watch ESPN? Guys with man buns, painted nails, and manscaping watching sports? It seems like republicans would be their main audience, so lefty talking points seems like a really bad idea.
How the hell is showing you who won and web gems controversial? If they are pissed about the kneeling, ESPN told no one to kneel ! If they are pissed about them reporting it, it would have been called a cover up if they had not and you still would have been pissed! If you are boycotting ESPN you are looking for reasons to be angry. What I have found about people looking to be angry is that there are a lot of people more than willing to give you a good reason for it!So now you want to inject controversy into my morning cup of coffee when I figure out who won the games my old ass was to tired to see the end of! What is next, who am I pissing off fishing or golfing. Lets take all the fun, peace, and quiet out of life!!!!!!!!!!!! We might as well regulate the song ball room blitz be audible in all areas of the United States and beat each other to a pulp now!

Last time I watched a football game with a liberal, he got a concussion just watching the damn game.

Ballet’s a Russian thing. That means you’d love it.

I think it also has to do with a gradual indifference towards sports in general

The NFL had started to wane but then really started to tank after the Pittsburg Kneelers incident.

Then you have MLB that essentially was destroyed after the last players union strike. Baseball is now structured with the really rich teams and really poor teams so that fans are either inundated with really good teams playing those that don't have a chance in hell or even worse, the bad verses bad teams that will never see the light of day.

Come to think of it, Left wingers destroyed these two sports as well. LMAO!

I think the NBA has held steady but that is not saying much.

Ballet’s a Russian thing. That means you’d love it.

It's actually Italian, although some think it's French, I've never been to an Italian (but I love pizza) or French (although I do enjoy their fries) nor a Russian ballet. Which do you like best snowflake?

Forum List

Back