ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith: For One Election, Every Black Person Should Vote Republican

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith: For One Election, Every Black Person Should Vote Republican

Stephen-A-Smith.jpg

If I was an American of African descent interested in improving my family's quality of life and making sure they experience a safe, fairly happy, prosperous life, I would vote for the candidate who loudly, forcibly and compassionately speaks about decisively taking action to end *America's National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect* that for decades has deprived untold American children from experiencing a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

It's going to take guts to look in the eyes of a small population of depressed, poor Americans, telling them they need to become better moms for their children.

America's National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect is real, it is in our faces, it has filled our prisons with depressed people, many who wish they were never born.

Tupac was in his early 20s when he wrote, "That's Just The Way It Is" (aka Changes):

"I see no changes
I wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth livin' should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein poor and even worse I'm black
My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch"

Forum List

Back