Estimated 12 Dems in House Will Vote AGAINST Impeachment

Or if you enlist "Jihad Joey", right???

Anyway, thanks for letting me save your rants about you having a "kill list" of the military personnel you didn't like...

It will make a nice addition to your boasts about your military service, since I'm sure that the DEMOCRATS won't even defend you on that one!!!

Yeah, they couldn't take a joke, either... have you always been humor deprived.

I actually had a pretty good record. Got out as an E-6, got a few medals, decided I was sick of it after the Gulf War, because that war was utter bullshit.
You know, Joey, considering your IQ, I'm actually glad I didn't know you when you were in artillery!!!

HHC???

That's HEADQUARTERS!!!

Translation: YOU SAT AROUND THE TOC ALL DAY!!!

No, the HHC unit consisted of the Medical Platoon, the Transportation Platoon, Heavy Mortars, Scouts, and yes, the TOC.

Which means unlike the Rifle Companies, I had to equip a diverse unit of 200 guys in a wide array of support roles. When I got there, the Maintenance platoon didn't even have an up to date shop set because the last guy couldn't be bothered to get down to the motor pool to see what condition their tools were in.

HHC???

That's HEADQUARTERS!!!

Translation: YOU SAT AROUND THE TOC ALL DAY!!!

No, the HHC unit consisted of the Medical Platoon, the Transportation Platoon, Heavy Mortars, Scouts, and yes, the TOC.

Which means unlike the Rifle Companies, I had to equip a diverse unit of 200 guys in a wide array of support roles. When I got there, the Maintenance platoon didn't even have an up to date shop set because the last guy couldn't be bothered to get down to the motor pool to see what condition their tools were in.
And Supply is listed on the TO&E under HEADQUARTERS SECTION, HEADQUARTERS COMPANY...

THAT means you were attached to the TOC, dumbass (unless the cook section kept stealing you to peel potatoes and wash pots and pans)!!!

And HHC means HEADQUARTERS SECTION, HEADQUARTERS COMPANY...

The acronym stands for "Headquarter and Headquarters Company". Or least it did back in the 1980's.

The TO&E at that time included.

Headquarters
Communications Platoon
Medical Platoon
Support Platoon (Trucks and Cooks)
Maintenance Platoon

and after 1989
Mortar Platoon
Scout Platoon

(This is when they reorganized the "Combat Support Company" into a TOW company, and attached the other two platoons to HHC)

And Supply is listed on the TO&E under HEADQUARTERS SECTION, HEADQUARTERS COMPANY...

THAT means you were attached to the TOC, dumbass (unless the cook section kept stealing you to peel potatoes and wash pots and pans)!!!

Um, no... I'm starting to wonder if you understood the TO&E. you are sounding more and more like a "Stolen Valor" type.

Um, no... I'm starting to wonder if you understood the TO&E. you are sounding more and more like a "Stolen Valor" type.
I definitely understand TO&E, and you were assigned to the headquarters section...

If you didn't know that, I have reason to question YOUR service...

See, I spent time assigned to an Infantry (M) Combat Support Company, and I'm very familiar with the TO&E...

I definitely understand TO&E, and you were assigned to the headquarters section...

See, I spent time assigned to an Infantry (M) Combat Support Company, and I'm very familiar with the TO&E...

Well, I just explained to you what the HHC consisted of, so maybe not.

Or did you just pretend the Medics and Mechanics weren't there? (I always like hanging with the medics, those guys were cool.)

Its not a SECRET impeachment.
Oh, yes, it is when it is not open to public review it is secret. That is why it is being held in the SCIF room, dude.

The impeachments of Clinton nor Nixon were at first. The republicans (46) are in there asking questions,
If Schiff lets them.
Oh Jim, you are so lost in right wing propaganda....

the Repubs did not question the witness on what he said, or to get to the truth or facts on what the witness swore to, under God's oath...

They only wanted to try to get him to expose who else knew the truth of what Trump did, so they could narrow down, who the whistle blower was..... So Trump and his sters can do their vengeance against the Truth Sayer and try to destroy them... that's pure EVIL.... Satan's work. :eek: when? When are you going to stop foolishly being their pawn?
Says a person that probably supported doxing Trump supporters...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Well, I just explained to you what the HHC consisted of, so maybe not.

Or did you just pretend the Medics and Mechanics weren't there? (I always like hanging with the medics, those guys were cool.)
Sure, we had different sections...

How do you think I got my 11H (TOW) qualification???

But Supply falls under HEADQUARTERS SECTION!!!

Are you sure you were even in the military???
You don't seem to be familiar with the TO&E...

Yeah, guy, funny, that... I just explained to you what the kind of HHC unit I was in was comprised... and you are still confused..

You don't seem very bright, do you?

Yeah, guy, funny, that... I just explained to you what the kind of HHC unit I was in was comprised... and you are still confused..

You don't seem very bright, do you?
And YOU apparently didn't know what section YOU were in...

Seems YOU aren't too bright...

I actually drank many a cup of coffee at the TOC during the day...

If they had allowed you near there, you would have known GSR primarily worked DURING THE NIGHT!!!

Actually, what I saw was a lot of self-important officers all hanging around doing not much of anything.

I really came to hate officers after 10 years... I had a 'frag" list.
Interesting, so you hold disdain for people smarter than yourself....that explains a lot really.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Interesting, so you hold disdain for people smarter than yourself....that explains a lot really.

I never met officers who were smarter than I was... or very few.

I remember one racist as shit Second Lt. who thought Chicago had 10 million people in it. (At the time, it was 3 million).

Took him three tries to get through OCS.

Forum List

Back