Estimated 12 Dems in House Will Vote AGAINST Impeachment

Actually, Joey, YOU couldn't have done MINE, and probably couldn't have even gotten into it...

I was MI (with a combat arms Secondary MOS), and that actually takes a pretty good security clearance (unlike handing out toilet paper)...

So dream on...

Nobody believes you were in...

Actually, I was told that based on my ASVAB, the only jobs that I didn't qualify for were the high-grade cryptology MOS's...

I picked logistics because I enjoyed doing that. (I was initially in Artillery (13B), but transferred over to supply (76Y) and got a secondary MOS).
Actually, Joey, my PMOS was 96R, and my SMOS was 11H...

But I'm surprised that you accepted a slot where you had to hump artillery rounds, considering that you claim to be a GENIUS...

I would have thought you would have held out for general!!!
imagesCAQIQ419-1.jpg

Furthermore, insinuate that Obiwan is illiterate,
and instead of offering me a suggestion, you made a statement.

My statement was grammatically correct. Thanks for playing.
Omg...may I make a suggestion?

Google translate

May I make a suggestion? Your special ed classes didn't do you any good.
May I make a suggestion?
You should ask for a refund.
Those special ed classes didn't do you any good.

May I tell you something?
Your special ed classes didn't do you any good.

I suggest your special ed classes didn't do you any good.

I suggest reading How to Use the Verb Suggest
so you can learn the meaning of the word suggest
and how to use 'suggest' in a grammatically correct manner

Thanks for playing

But I'm surprised that you accepted a slot where you had to hump artillery rounds, considering that you claim to be a GENIUS...

Actually, I had a plan that involved getting a college degree and a commission, but decided not to do that after a couple of years...

Still got the army to pay for college, though... that was the point of the exercise.

Pigloosey is such a freaking loser.

House Dem Jeff Van Drew Signals He's Not Voting for Pelosi's Impeachment Bill

Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ) said Tuesday that he will likely vote against a resolution by House Democrats to formalize their secret impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, prompting more uncertainly around whether Thursday’s expected vote will go on as planned.

Asked by NBC News reporter Alex Moe if he supports the measure, Van Drew replied: “I would imagine that I’m not voting for it.” Van Drew, whose district President Trump won in 2016, is among roughly a dozen House Democrats who oppose the impeachment inquiry. “I have long maintained the position that the impeachment or potential impeachment would not be good for Democrats or Republicans,” the lawmaker told Fox News in September.
It looks like the estimates were off.

Actually, Joey, YOU couldn't have done MINE, and probably couldn't have even gotten into it...

I was MI (with a combat arms Secondary MOS), and that actually takes a pretty good security clearance (unlike handing out toilet paper)...

So dream on...

Nobody believes you were in...

Actually, I was told that based on my ASVAB, the only jobs that I didn't qualify for were the high-grade cryptology MOS's...

I picked logistics because I enjoyed doing that. (I was initially in Artillery (13B), but transferred over to supply (76Y) and got a secondary MOS).

View attachment 287494

I sometimes wonder if he suffered a head injury in the military. It would explain so much. Yes?

suggest reading How to Use the Verb Suggest

Thanks for playing

Suggestion is a noun, not a verb.

I'm a professional writer. People pay me for my writing.

You're overpaid, Joe. Wholly unoriginal. Same old tropes, same old ideas, I have read nothing original from you not once ever. Of course, the material you're dealing with leaves a lot to be desired, I will give you that. But you don't even PACKAGE it cleverly. You can't even insult with any semblance of intelligence, and insult is what you really do best.

What a shame

Thanks for playing

So you're saying you're a paid troll???

Considering how big of an idiot you show yourself to be, Soros should ask for a refund!!!

Thanks for playing

Let me give you some help Joe. Good writing, like every product of the creative arts, comes not from hate and anger. A constant stream of hate and anger = reductive art, reductive thoughts. It reduces and destroys, hate and anger, not builds up. CREATIVE = to create, see. That comes from all good things: love, goodwill.

Oh forget about it, you deny the very Creator, it's all a lost cause. Again. What a shame.

You're overpaid, Joe. Wholly unoriginal. Same old tropes, same old ideas, I have read nothing original from you not once ever. Of course, the material you're dealing with leaves a lot to be desired, I will give you that. But you don't even PACKAGE it cleverly. You can't even insult with any semblance of intelligence, and insult is what you really do best.

What a shame

Here's the thing... when I write for money, what I write gets the job done. Just had a young man write me on Linked in saying he got three job offers after I rewrote his resume...

It's not so much originality as the packaging, Sweetie... and I do enjoy living in your head.

Let me give you some help Joe. Good writing, like every product of the creative arts, comes not from hate and anger. A constant stream of hate and anger = reductive art, reductive thoughts. It reduces and destroys, hate and anger, not builds up. CREATIVE = to create, see. That comes from all good things: love, goodwill.

Oh forget about it, you deny the very Creator, it's all a lost cause. Again. What a shame.

Again, you make judgement not based on my fiction writing (which I am not satisfied with yet to submit to publishing) or the writing I do for clients, which is quite good and has brought me a lot of praise in my field, but on my posts here where I hurt your feelings by pointing out that you TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT OF JESUS.

"If Jesus were here today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian" - Mark Twain

Considering how big of an idiot you show yourself to be, Soros should ask for a refund!!!

Nope. You miss the point entirely... but you aren't very bright, are you?

Military Intelligence is an oxymoron.
Lol
Says someone sitting in his mom’s basement

Again, you make judgement not based on my fiction writing (which I am not satisfied with yet to submit to publishing) or the writing I do for clients, which is quite good and has brought me a lot of praise in my field, but on my posts here where I hurt your feelings by pointing out that you TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT OF JESUS.

"If Jesus were here today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian" - Mark Twain

You couldn't possibly hurt my feelings. Your words have the effect of an irritating gnat near your ear, if barely that

Nope. You miss the point entirely... but you aren't very bright, are you?

Military Intelligence is an oxymoron.
Well, you may have a point...

Sometimes the military does dumb shit... like letting YOU anywhere near explosives!!!

But thankfully, they came to their senses and "promoted" you to handing out toilet paper!!!

I suggest reading How to Use the Verb Suggest

Thanks for playing

Oye vay...apparently we're not finished playing yet.

Your right, suggestion is a noun.
How does that fact pertain to the issue at hand?

No, better yet, why do I even have to ask an allegedly,
professional writer that question to begin with?

This has absolutely nothing to do with nouns and verbs.
How can you, a professional writer, not know that?

The verb “suggest” means to provide an idea
or convey a thought to be considered.

The noun “suggestion” means to provide an idea
or convey a thought to be considered.

You wrote, May I make a suggestion?
followed by a statement not a suggestion.

Forum List

Back