Estimated 12 Dems in House Will Vote AGAINST Impeachment

Pigloosey is such a freaking loser.

House Dem Jeff Van Drew Signals He's Not Voting for Pelosi's Impeachment Bill

Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ) said Tuesday that he will likely vote against a resolution by House Democrats to formalize their secret impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, prompting more uncertainly around whether Thursday’s expected vote will go on as planned.

Asked by NBC News reporter Alex Moe if he supports the measure, Van Drew replied: “I would imagine that I’m not voting for it.” Van Drew, whose district President Trump won in 2016, is among roughly a dozen House Democrats who oppose the impeachment inquiry. “I have long maintained the position that the impeachment or potential impeachment would not be good for Democrats or Republicans,” the lawmaker told Fox News in September.
Which still leaves enough votes to impeach Trump

Which Republican Senators will vote against Trump?

Romney, Collins, Murkowski, McSally ......

So, if you don't like the Constitution, feel free to move to Iran...

Who knows, you might be able to convince them of the virtues of toilet paper, since the military trained you to hand it out!!!

You couldn't have done my job in the army or even gotten into it...

First, it requires the ability to read.

Omg...may I make a suggestion?

Google translate

May I make a suggestion? Your special ed classes didn't do you any good.
Actually, Joey, YOU couldn't have done MINE, and probably couldn't have even gotten into it...

I was MI (with a combat arms Secondary MOS), and that actually takes a pretty good security clearance (unlike handing out toilet paper)...

So dream on...

Actually, Joey, YOU couldn't have done MINE, and probably couldn't have even gotten into it...

I was MI (with a combat arms Secondary MOS), and that actually takes a pretty good security clearance (unlike handing out toilet paper)...

So dream on...

Nobody believes you were in...

Actually, I was told that based on my ASVAB, the only jobs that I didn't qualify for were the high-grade cryptology MOS's...

I picked logistics because I enjoyed doing that. (I was initially in Artillery (13B), but transferred over to supply (76Y) and got a secondary MOS).

They stepped in it so bad and the polling is not going their way. Now, a year before re-election, they're asking all their vulnerable Dems to step out for this sham of a joke. hahahahahhaha Couldn't happen to a "nicer" group of people
Show us the polling.

Dang s0n............you have the political IQ of a small soap dish.:abgg2q.jpg: Just go over to RCP and check out the exit polling data from 2016! d0y

So, if you don't like the Constitution, feel free to move to Iran...

Who knows, you might be able to convince them of the virtues of toilet paper, since the military trained you to hand it out!!!

You couldn't have done my job in the army or even gotten into it...

First, it requires the ability to read.

Omg...may I make a suggestion?

Google translate

May I make a suggestion? Your special ed classes didn't do you any good.

That wasn't a suggestion, Genius. It was a statement. Seems your special ed classes didn't take.

Forum List

Back