Estimated 12 Dems in House Will Vote AGAINST Impeachment

You couldn't possibly hurt my feelings. Your words have the effect of an irritating gnat near your ear, if barely that

That's why you spend so much time whining about me... because I'm not bothering you in the least.

upload_2019-11-4_5-15-12.jpeg

Let me give you some help Joe. Good writing, like every product of the creative arts, comes not from hate and anger. A constant stream of hate and anger = reductive art, reductive thoughts. It reduces and destroys, hate and anger, not builds up. CREATIVE = to create, see. That comes from all good things: love, goodwill.

Oh forget about it, you deny the very Creator, it's all a lost cause. Again. What a shame.

Again, you make judgement not based on my fiction writing (which I am not satisfied with yet to submit to publishing) or the writing I do for clients, which is quite good and has brought me a lot of praise in my field, but on my posts here where I hurt your feelings by pointing out that you TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT OF JESUS.

"If Jesus were here today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian" - Mark Twain

How the fuck could jesus be a Christian?

Well, you may have a point...

Sometimes the military does dumb shit... like letting YOU anywhere near explosives!!!

But thankfully, they came to their senses and "promoted" you to handing out toilet paper!!!

Again, says the guy who sat in the TOC all day and drank coffee...
I actually drank many a cup of coffee at the TOC during the day...

If they had allowed you near there, you would have known GSR primarily worked DURING THE NIGHT!!!

If they had allowed you near there, you would have known GSR primarily worked DURING THE NIGHT!!!

Actually, what I saw was a lot of self-important officers all hanging around doing not much of anything.

I really came to hate officers after 10 years... I had a 'frag" list.

Well, you may have a point...

Sometimes the military does dumb shit... like letting YOU anywhere near explosives!!!

But thankfully, they came to their senses and "promoted" you to handing out toilet paper!!!

Again, says the guy who sat in the TOC all day and drank coffee...

Meth head Joe lying again?

What else is new?

Actually, what I saw was a lot of self-important officers all hanging around doing not much of anything.

I really came to hate officers after 10 years... I had a 'frag" list.
So you actually had plans to murder our military personnel???

And you freely admit it???

The Army frowns on that...

Just ask Nidal Hasan...
Nidal Hasan - Wikipedia

So you actually had plans to murder our military personnel???

And you freely admit it???

The Army frowns on that...

Just ask Nidal Hasan...

Fragging happens in every war... it's how they weed out the bad officers, Nedermeyer...
And adding a few ventilation holes is how the Army weeds out the individuals stupid enough to try it, dumbass...

And adding a few ventilation holes is how the Army weeds out the individuals stupid enough to try it, dumbass...

Yeah, actually, maybe the Army needs to reflect on how it got rolled by two third world countries after a war on an emotional state.

Hint...hint... when you enlist the Bergdahls, Mannings and Nidals of the world, that's kind of what you get.

Oye vay...apparently we're not finished playing yet.

Your right, suggestion is a noun.
How does that fact pertain to the issue at hand?

That you said I used the wrong verb.

That nouns and verbs confuse you is the problem...

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?
Yea, ok...maybe you're abusing the medications you're on.

At no time did I state you used the wrong verb.

You made a statement not a suggestion.
Case closed, end of story.

That comprehension is a challenge
for a professional writer Is the problem.

Yeah, actually, maybe the Army needs to reflect on how it got rolled by two third world countries after a war on an emotional state.

Hint...hint... when you enlist the Bergdahls, Mannings and Nidals of the world, that's kind of what you get.
Or if you enlist "Jihad Joey", right???

Anyway, thanks for letting me save your rants about you having a "kill list" of the military personnel you didn't like...

It will make a nice addition to your boasts about your military service, since I'm sure that the DEMOCRATS won't even defend you on that one!!!

Oye vay...apparently we're not finished playing yet.

Your right, suggestion is a noun.
How does that fact pertain to the issue at hand?

That you said I used the wrong verb.

That nouns and verbs confuse you is the problem...

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?
Yea, ok...maybe you're abusing the medications you're on.

At no time did I state you used the wrong verb.

You made a statement not a suggestion.
Case closed, end of story.

That comprehension is a challenge
for a professional writer Is the problem.
Could it be possible Joey has PTSD due to the challenges of handing out toilet paper during his military career???

Or if you enlist "Jihad Joey", right???

Anyway, thanks for letting me save your rants about you having a "kill list" of the military personnel you didn't like...

It will make a nice addition to your boasts about your military service, since I'm sure that the DEMOCRATS won't even defend you on that one!!!

Yeah, they couldn't take a joke, either... have you always been humor deprived.

I actually had a pretty good record. Got out as an E-6, got a few medals, decided I was sick of it after the Gulf War, because that war was utter bullshit.

Could it be possible Joey has PTSD due to the challenges of handing out toilet paper during his military career???

Wouldn't know. I had a job that wasn't sitting around the TOC all day drinking coffee looking at fake reports.

My job actually involved tracking millions of dollars of sensitive military equipment and ordering operational supplies for an Infantry HHC unit.

Wouldn't know. I had a job that wasn't sitting around the TOC all day drinking coffee looking at fake reports.

My job actually involved tracking millions of dollars of sensitive military equipment and ordering operational supplies for an Infantry HHC unit.
HHC???

That's HEADQUARTERS!!!

Translation: YOU SAT AROUND THE TOC ALL DAY!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back