ESTL Shooting.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
A quick look on Google maps shows it must be this joint. This tired old bar. With 2 dead. SSDD. Nothing good happens after midnight over there, over da' river. somebody got disrespected again? Don't they run out of candidates to shoot dead by now?
1722451720689.png

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, Ill. – At least two people are dead and one injured after a shooting overnight outside of an east St. Louis bar.

The shooting occurred a little after 2 a.m. Wednesday on the 1300 block of North 9th Street, outside of the DaBlitz Sports Bar and Grill.

When police received the call, there were reports of a triple shooting. There was a sizable police presence, as both East St. Louis police and Illinois police were at the scene. There were at least 40 evidence markers at the scene, which typically indicate evidence like shell casings.

Police say two men were struck by gunfire and both were pronounced dead at the scene. A woman was also shot and was transported to an area hospital. The woman’s condition is unknown at this point.

At this point, there is no word on any suspects in custody or the identity of the victims.

This is a developing story. Fox 2 will provide more details once information comes into the newsroom.

Last edited:
A quick look on Google maps shows it must be this joint. This tired old bar. With 2 dead. SSDD. Nothing good happens after midnight over there, over da' river.
View attachment 987624

ST. CLAIR COUNTY, Ill. – At least two people are dead and one injured after a shooting overnight outside of an east St. Louis bar.

The shooting occurred a little after 2 a.m. Wednesday on the 1300 block of North 9th Street, outside of the DaBlitz Sports Bar and Grill.

When police received the call, there were reports of a triple shooting. There was a sizable police presence, as both East St. Louis police and Illinois police were at the scene. There were at least 40 evidence markers at the scene, which typically indicate evidence like shell casings.

Police say two men were struck by gunfire and both were pronounced dead at the scene. A woman was also shot and was transported to an area hospital. The woman’s condition is unknown at this point.

At this point, there is no word on any suspects in custody or the identity of the victims.

This is a developing story. Fox 2 will provide more details once information comes into the newsroom.

St Louis .. the violence capital of the United States. What is the demographic breakdown of St. Louis?

A quick look on Google maps shows it must be this joint. This tired old bar. With 2 dead. SSDD. Nothing good happens after midnight over there, over da' river. somebody got disrespected again? Don't they run out of candidates to shoot dead by now?
View attachment 987624

My birth town! I actually think I know that building, it used to be a little bar and grill run by a retired steelworker back in the day. North 9th Street, that's a terrible area now.

My birth town! I actually think I know that building, it used to be a little bar and grill run by a retired steelworker back in the day. North 9th Street, that's a terrible area now.

Yeah, not the place to be at 2am that is for sure.

Forum List

Back