Et Tu Curt Schilling?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

" Today’s Five is now receiving reports that ex-Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling has also been arrested and is in custody. Although charges have not been announced as of yet, the arrest comes after alleged involvement with Steve Bannon."

The Democrats have gone too far now...first they came for the national security advisors, and I said nothing...then they came for the Campaign manager..and I said nothing...then they came for the other campaign manager...and I still said nothing....now they have come for the Red Sox pitchers -- I must speak out!!

" Today’s Five is now receiving reports that ex-Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling has also been arrested and is in custody. Although charges have not been announced as of yet, the arrest comes after alleged involvement with Steve Bannon."

The Democrats have gone too far now...first they came for the national security advisors, and I said nothing...then they came for the Campaign manager..and I said nothing...then they came for the other campaign manager...and I still said nothing....now they have come for the Red Sox pitchers -- I must speak out!!
The Dems are just f*cking with ANYONE that may have a tie to our president because they can't get Mr. Trump on anything. It's amazing to watch HOW desperate the low-life Dems have become. Amazing AND dreadful. By the way, Curt Schilling SHOULD be in the Baseball Hall of Fame. His career numbers are better than DOZENS of other pitchers that ARE in the Hall. You know and I know he's being kept out of the Hall because he's an outspoken conservative that supports our president.

Shilling has had financial issues for quite awhile. One would think he would be able to legally right himself. I guess we will see.

The Dems are just f*cking with ANYONE that may have a tie to our president because they can't get Mr. Trump on anything. It's amazing to watch HOW desperate the low-life Dems have become. Amazing AND dreadful. By the way, Curt Schilling SHOULD be in the Baseball Hall of Fame. His career numbers are better than DOZENS of other pitchers that ARE in the Hall. You know and I know he's being kept out of the Hall because he's an outspoken conservative that supports our president.
I find it disgusting how the Democrats control the MLB Hall of Fame committee....

I am wondering what don't they control??

Tyranny!

I find it disgusting how the Democrats control the MLB Hall of Fame committee....

They control a LOT of things, unfortunately. The mainstream media and Hollywood for starters.

They control a LOT of things, unfortunately. The mainstream media and Hollywood for starters.
They were probably the ones behind the cancellation of Walker Texas Ranger....

2.jpg

I will never forgive them for that....

It's not amazing because Republicans did the same thing to Bill and Hillary Clinton, and they are still trying when they are out of office years later.

Nothing to see here. Just more crooked trump supporters. Move along. Move along.

They were probably the ones behind the cancellation of Walker Texas Ranger....

View attachment 377451

I will never forgive them for that....
I always envisioned the Texass Ranger as needing a walker by the time was the show was over, but, Curt should have known to stay away from Bannon who gets fired by everyone that hires him.

You must be one of the "Build the Wall" donors.

It's not amazing because Republicans did the same thing to Bill and Hillary Clinton, and they are still trying when they are out of office years later.
This is not a both sides do it issue.....

There is no "both sides" example to the blatant grifting and kleptocratic corruption of the Trump admin...

Which is why not so much as Hillary's hairdresser has received a speeding ticket yet, let alone the tons of federal indictments we see the Trump circle is racking up....

We'll always have 2004.......

Curt and the Bloser = losers.

When it all wraps up you can cry some more.

Nothing to see here. Just more crooked trump supporters. Move along. Move along.

Almost like a trip on Lolita Express to Pedo Island

Personally, I think the whole Bannon bust is a load of shit, to use the technical term. The Southern District is Ultra-Partisan, the DOJ already canned the US Attorney up there. My guess is that this is just a way to deflect from the real investigation with Mr. Durham.

After the New York AG filed against the NRA a couple of weeks ago didn't create much of a stir, this is just plan B.

Don't they have real crimes in New York City or do they do strictly political persecutions? No wonder the crime rate is going up up up in the big apple.

The Communist Democrats want to destroy anyone who happens to be Republican,Conservative,Nationalist or has any connection to President Trump whatsoever. :mad: :icon_rolleyes:

Bannon
Who knew he was corrupt? Lol
Shilling
Lying sack of shiit. Lol

Fine group of trump supporters.
Nothing but the Best. Hardly.

Forum List

Back