Etch-A-Sketch: it's the new flip-flop

Not that it was any surprise, of course.
True.

But it’s still refreshing to hear the truth from a republican for a change.

It’s also good to have confirmation from the Romney camp what the rest of the Nation already knows: that Romney is a shallow, vacuous, mannequin of a politician who will say anything to get elected; a politician who stands for nothing, represents nothing, and believes in nothing.

Now Romney has the impossible task of doing damage control by trying to convince the voters what’s true about him isn’t true when the voters know for a fact Romney’s lying.

Etch a sketch ..... this is priceless.
"A gaffe is when you accidentally tell the truth."
- Michael Kinsley

Romney is right...He will have to go towards the center if he wants to get the moderates(40 percent) to beat Obama. This is just a fact! Sure you can make a case that your conservative beliefs are the best way forward, but I'm scared the far right isn't going to allow Romney to shift towards the center! To make a case on why they should vote for the republican. We will lose the election and hand another 4 years to someone way worst. I was Newt or Paul, but it's time to get onto the romney train.

Of course hammer Obama on
-Energy
-Economy
-Hit him hard on social issues and people like holder, chu, etc.

Why is this a big deal? We all know the canidate will do this from Obama, Romney, Newt, Paul...I'm most scared of Santorum as he likely won't!

Is moving to either side of the truth what WE as a nation have become?

Unfortunately, it is.

I know from your posts that politically we are diametrically opposed, but we can agree that candidates moving to a popular position instead of their true beliefs is bad for the country all around.

Romney is right...He will have to go towards the center if he wants to get the moderates(40 percent) to beat Obama. This is just a fact! Sure you can make a case that your conservative beliefs are the best way forward, but I'm scared the far right isn't going to allow Romney to shift towards the center! To make a case on why they should vote for the republican. We will lose the election and hand another 4 years to someone way worst. I was Newt or Paul, but it's time to get onto the romney train.

Of course hammer Obama on
-Energy
-Economy
-Hit him hard on social issues and people like holder, chu, etc.

Why is this a big deal? We all know the canidate will do this from Obama, Romney, Newt, Paul...I'm most scared of Santorum as he likely won't!

Is moving to either side of the truth what WE as a nation have become?

Unfortunately, it is.

I know from your posts that politically we are diametrically opposed, but we can agree that candidates moving to a popular position instead of their true beliefs is bad for the country all around.

I don't dispute you here. Politicians have become dispicable humans in all circles as they stray away from whatever principles they may hold just to garner a vote.

It lacks honor.

Etch-A-Sketch: it's the new flip-flop

no matter how you shake it up, the Republicans eventually are going to realize what they have is a 1% candidate that has no reason or accomplishment to run for President other than sheer Boredom ...

I don't see great satisfaction with Obama.

Obama has been a great president.

It's the Republicans who fucked the country during Bush. Who have attempted to fuck over Obama. And with their radical and zany right wing policies, continue to fuck over the country today. We know what they want to blow up. We know what they want to destroy. What is it they will build? What other policies do they have besides "cut taxes" for rich people?

no matter how you shake it up, the Republicans eventually are going to realize what they have is a 1% candidate that has no reason or accomplishment to run for President other than sheer Boredom ...

It's the Republicans who fucked the country during Bush. Who have attempted to fuck over Obama. And with their radical and zany right wing policies, continue to fuck over the country today. We know what they want to blow up. We know what they want to destroy. What is it they will build? What other policies do they have besides "cut taxes" for rich people?

History escapes deany once again as he completely ignores the progressive creep since the days of Woodrow Wilson.

History escapes deany once again as he completely ignores the progressive creep since the days of Woodrow Wilson.

Ahh yes, that horrible progressive creep that created a strong middle class and placed America at the top of the food chain.

Progressive creep keeps the masses happy little productive worker bees, allows companies to make profits without people shouting at them and funds the government to protect our borders from enemies.

Lack of progressive creep leads to unhappy pissed off masses protesting in the streets and looking to tear down everything that's been built and replace it with something else ( usually worse )

Progressive creep is the new opiate of the masses.

Ahh yes, that horrible progressive creep that created a strong middle class and placed America at the top of the food chain.

Progressive creep keeps the masses happy little productive worker bees, allows companies to make profits without people shouting at them and funds the government to protect our borders from enemies.

Lack of progressive creep leads to unhappy pissed off masses protesting in the streets and looking to tear down everything that's been built and replace it with something else ( usually worse )

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vidi again.

:2up:

Wrong. the individual is always at the TOP of the food chain.

YOU have been ill-educated...and compliant to your masters.

The best part of this is that its Mitten's "top adviser" who said it.

What we all think of as Mitt's "gaffes" are really just his opinions. He really is as stupid as he sounds and as self-unaware. He knows only one thing - doing the worst to people in order to get their money. That's what a corporate raider is and does. As for his "saving the Olympics", it never happened. He got the biggest bail-out in Olympic history so, in fact, it was the tax payer who "saved the Olympics".

Pity the poor rw's - they're stuck with a very successful populist president who (OMFG!) black -or- an utterly callous nincompoop liberal fool who won't know what he thinks each day until someone tells him.

[image]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/540992/thumbs/s-MITT-ROMNEY-ETCH-A-SKETCH-large.jpg[/image]

Again, for the slow, it has nothing to do with color but about his failed policies.

The best part of this is that its Mitten's "top adviser" who said it.

What we all think of as Mitt's "gaffes" are really just his opinions. He really is as stupid as he sounds and as self-unaware. He knows only one thing - doing the worst to people in order to get their money. That's what a corporate raider is and does. As for his "saving the Olympics", it never happened. He got the biggest bail-out in Olympic history so, in fact, it was the tax payer who "saved the Olympics".

Pity the poor rw's - they're stuck with a very successful populist president who (OMFG!) black -or- an utterly callous nincompoop liberal fool who won't know what he thinks each day until someone tells him.

[image]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/540992/thumbs/s-MITT-ROMNEY-ETCH-A-SKETCH-large.jpg[/image]

Again, for the slow, it has nothing to do with color but about his failed policies.
Leftists do tend to get stuck on stupid/inane.

such as?

Forum List

Back