EU to Israel: Don't use EU funds in settlements

The Judeans reject Christ as the Son of God.

That means they are fools. Period.
Maybe it wasn't in their bible?

God promised them a Messiah and they rejected and sold him out to the Romans.

They have been paying for it ever since. Anyone who questions Divine Truth is a fool. Period.
Don't your hate sites speak about the Muslims believing that when Jesus returns he is going to destroy all the crosses and preach Islam. Should we chip in to buy you a Koran and a prayer rug so you can join in with them. Meanwhile, of course, the hate sites which Gardener uses don't mention all the Christians being killed in Muslim countries and their churches destroyed. If he actually read about what is happening on legitimate sites, maybe he wouldn't even care because the Jews are not involved. Why not actually educate yourself, Gardener, to see what is going on and not depend wholly on the hate sites?

You do realize you repeat yourself over and over, Gardener, right?

It's not about protecting the settlements, as it is about protecting the people.

I remember seeing the IDF soldiers coming to expel a group of Jews from a hilltop, and out of nowhere, came young Tamar Fogel, stood her ground and tried to talk them out of it for long minutes, refusing to let the people's cry out to be left unspoken.

There are many ways of showing support

I, for one, do not question Divine Truth...

However, I DO, from time to time, question what fallible mortal Men try to pass-off as Divine Truth, when my own good Common Sense and Intuition and Sense-of-Right-and-Wrong tell me to do so...
wink_smile.gif

Let me understand this.

Muslims are fools for not accepting the Judeans as "God's Chosen People", but the Judeans are not fools for rejecting Christ as the Messiah and Son of God???

OMG, the arrogance is blinding.

Whatever in the world are you talking about... 'arrogance'?

Did I say anything whatsoever to make you believe that my own Generic Statement had anything to do with your own narrower (and agenda-driven?) context?

Maybe it wasn't in their bible?

They have been paying for it ever since. Anyone who questions Divine Truth is a fool. Period.
Don't your hate sites speak about the Muslims believing that when Jesus returns he is going to destroy all the crosses and preach Islam. Should we chip in to buy you a Koran and a prayer rug so you can join in with them. Meanwhile, of course, the hate sites which Gardener uses don't mention all the Christians being killed in Muslim countries and their churches destroyed. If he actually read about what is happening on legitimate sites, maybe he wouldn't even care because the Jews are not involved. Why not actually educate yourself, Gardener, to see what is going on and not depend wholly on the hate sites?

stop derailijng and get back to the OP.

And we have right right to do whatever needed to try and fight this boycott in every legal and morale way we possibly can.
No one on planet earth is going to justify a pre-emptive invasion of a strong country with nukes of an un-armed or poorly armed Arabs like when Nazi Germany invaded Poland. That's what WWII was all about and fought for. The UN was created precisely to outlaw invasions of weak nations by the strong...This policy was used by the UN against Serbia and the US and Europe responded with deadly military action which destroyed Serbian Resistance.

AIPAC controlled America is a glaring example of hypocrisy that all Nations often note.

The Europeans know how to govern...America prone to be ruled by special interests such as the NRA and AIPAC have created an Oligarchy of wealth to rule us despite the wish and needs of the people by destroying Democracy in our affairs...

We are learning.

Git rid of your Jewbaiting signature and we'll discuss terms.

Git rid of your Jewbaiting signature and we'll discuss terms.

this thread has a subject. get back to it and stop derailing.

The EU is right to do what it is doing. thoughts?

And we have right right to do whatever needed to try and fight this boycott in every legal and morale way we possibly can.
No one on planet earth is going to justify a pre-emptive invasion of a strong country with nukes of an un-armed or poorly armed Arabs like when Nazi Germany invaded Poland. That's what WWII was all about and fought for. The UN was created precisely to outlaw invasions of weak nations by the strong...This policy was used by the UN against Serbia and the US and Europe responded with deadly military action which destroyed Serbian Resistance.

AIPAC controlled America is a glaring example of hypocrisy that all Nations often note.

The Europeans know how to govern...America prone to be ruled by special interests such as the NRA and AIPAC have created an Oligarchy of wealth to rule us despite the wish and needs of the people by destroying Democracy in our affairs...

We are learning.

We are learning, as well.

I, for one, do not question Divine Truth...

However, I DO, from time to time, question what fallible mortal Men try to pass-off as Divine Truth, when my own good Common Sense and Intuition and Sense-of-Right-and-Wrong tell me to do so...
wink_smile.gif

Let me understand this.

Muslims are fools for not accepting the Judeans as "God's Chosen People", but the Judeans are not fools for rejecting Christ as the Messiah and Son of God???

OMG, the arrogance is blinding.
It looks like Gardener is so arrogant himself that he thinks he can spot a Jew posting, when the poster is not Jewish. It's a good thing that the majority of non-Jewish people in the U.S. don't have the mind set of Gardener. Oh, Gardener, perhaps the hate sites you use don't mention that Muhammad had the Jews in Saudi Arabia killed because they wouldn't accept him as the final prophet. So even though he called the Jews the people of the book, he still wanted them to give up their beliefs and accept his

They know how to not kow tow to Zionist threats. The USA could learn from them, as we see them as friends and not the enemies they are.
Zionists (those advocating a resurrected State of Israel on top of old Palestine) are enemies of the United States?

How so?

see my sig. Read the facts.
Did anybody tell you the Nazi garbage propoganda you posted as your sig line represented anything resembling facts? Ha ha ha.

There is a growing world-wide awakening that realizes that it is Israeli greed that fuels this conflict onward...Israel's bullshit of Palestini9an Lands needed for defence while sitting on a hundred fifty nukes is a sham.

That's why this boycott is begining to gain steam. The injustice to the Palestinians is clearly evident!

The Zionists complain about the Holocaust and then commit genocide against Muslims.

Who do they think they are? God's Chosen People?

The EU is right to not buy settlemement stuff.
Really now, Mahmoud? Where and when did this "genocide against Muslims" occur? Or are you now pulling facts out of your ahole?

Forum List

Back