Euro 2024

Germany was off to a great start yesterday with a convincing 5-1 win over Scotland. They along with France are two strong contenders to win this championship.

Germany was off to a great start yesterday with a convincing 5-1 win over Scotland. They along with France are two strong contenders to win this championship.
Germs and Frogs .
Ugh
Do not forget the English Gentlemen .
If they get Kane , Palmer , Bellingham and Sacka working well they will decimate the rest .
Same with the Spanish -- good team with some outstanding talent .

Germs and Frogs .
Ugh
If they get Kane , Palmer , Bellingham and Sacka working well they will decimate the rest .
Do you see England go all the way to win the Championship after their 1-0 win over Serbia?

Germs and Frogs .
Ugh
You sound like you almost know something about it! haha..
Well I did like the Bellingham goal against serbia.. he's been playing for real madrid, scored 17 goals apparently, so that's at the very highest level, so he'll be full of confidence and enjoying himself on the pitch.. I feel a bit jealous of him. Except for his accent.

The england team's always like a work in progress.. can Gareth get them to play again like the 2018 world cup, the 2021 euros, where they did really well.. quatar was disappointing compared to those, so has the Gareth magic dried up?? as he gets older? Well, we'll see.. first game a win, so not too bad. But 2nd half showed up weaknesses... the weaknesses are what the good opposition notice..
I think england play best when it's as a team, rather than a group of talented individuals.

Watching it makes me think of the women's world cup last year! I loved it!! it was sooo much fun!... 3-4 weeks of watching the girls running around the pitch trying get to the next game.. it was great... with my sweetheart alex greenwood.
Yes, there's a difference I feel with the mens game, it's more serious, it hurts when they lose... the girls one I didn't mind very much. Just a bit of fun really.
SO COME ON ENGLAND! (no more losing..)

(for those us posters who may be a bit baffled/completely non-plussed by these strange things going on in europe, althou def not the strangest things going on in europe these days.. if you're american and don't like football just ignore it!)

Germs and Frogs .
Ugh

Same old stuff. Poles let in a late goal to get beat. Same old Stuff, different day. Do Euro use SSDD abbreviation?

You sound like you almost know something about it! haha..
Well I did like the Bellingham goal against serbia.. he's been playing for real madrid, scored 17 goals apparently, so that's at the very highest level, so he'll be full of confidence and enjoying himself on the pitch.. I feel a bit jealous of him. Except for his accent.

The england team's always like a work in progress.. can Gareth get them to play again like the 2018 world cup, the 2021 euros, where they did really well.. quatar was disappointing compared to those, so has the Gareth magic dried up?? as he gets older? Well, we'll see.. first game a win, so not too bad. But 2nd half showed up weaknesses... the weaknesses are what the good opposition notice..
I think england play best when it's as a team, rather than a group of talented individuals.

Watching it makes me think of the women's world cup last year! I loved it!! it was sooo much fun!... 3-4 weeks of watching the girls running around the pitch trying get to the next game.. it was great... with my sweetheart alex greenwood.
Yes, there's a difference I feel with the mens game, it's more serious, it hurts when they lose... the girls one I didn't mind very much. Just a bit of fun really.
SO COME ON ENGLAND! (no more losing..)

(for those us posters who may be a bit baffled/completely non-plussed by these strange things going on in europe, althou def not the strangest things going on in europe these days.. if you're american and don't like football just ignore it!)

Last WC? I thought MVP of the planet was the English goaktender. He carried the Kanes through very deep.

Do you see England go all the way to win the Championship after their 1-0 win over Serbia?
Not at this point... their warmup games weren't very good this year... althou I noticed interestingly with the rugby, (last year?) that england had bad warmup games, but still got to the semis, so.. by that reasoning, they might still get to the quaters, maybe even the semis, but I think some good team will stop them before the final.

Last WC? I thought MVP of the planet was the English goaktender. He carried the Kanes through very deep.
Haha.. yes, using the worst/darkest view possible, if we're unlucky, the goalies' our best player!!! :auiqs.jpg:
At one point Kane was defending off the goalie line.. he's supposed to be up the pitch, so the defenders can clear the ball up to him... so oh dear...
Jordan Pickford always full of passion/anger.. prob need some earplugs in, if you're defending in front of him! Due to decibel volume.

Why is Check Republic playing anything on my TV? I thouth that country ended back in the 1940s? WTH?

Finally! They gave a yellow card to a flopper! All is good now.

Total heatbreaker for the Whites. Coughed up a rebound own goal? The an extra time 92’ mistake to lose 2-1? Wow!

Then to top it off had a chance of their own at 94’? But the header went wide. What a game!

Big bad Bulgaria got put down 1-0 vs Slovakia? Slovenia?
Bulgaria scored very late but the goal removed for a hand-ball when corralling the long pass. Msny black imports on Bulgaris? One very fast forward guy?

Deutschlan, Deutschlan 🤪

tQoKJrA1_o.jpg

Btw: When the Ukrainian team won yesterday, the trainer said in English to German TV that the Ukrainians can be proud of their country. The interpreter translated that into "the Ukrainians can be proud of their players".

Btw: When the Ukrainian team won yesterday, the trainer said in English to German TV that the Ukrainians can be proud of their country. The interpreter translated that into "the Ukrainians can be proud of their players"
That is the case when an interpreter was more sane than a speaker.

I disagree. It was a falsification of a statement, that was made to not to confront the German sheeple with national pride. The only pride they promote here is gay stuff. Everyday another CSD, the SA marches, Jews are not allowed.
Yeah, it was a dishonest thing. But this hilarious remark was a too much for such meaningless case.

Yeah, it was a dishonest thing. But this hilarious remark was a too much for such meaningless case.
Ukraine won, why can´t they be proud? We can also ban joy when the local soccer team wins, then.
Beating the French colonial team that has access to the entire world´s pool of professionals with a team that consists of Ukrainians only is indeed a good performance. Stop the whine.

Forum List

Back