Europe may die

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Europe was given a chance, but it did not live up to expectations. It is again pulling the world towards imperialism and corporate slavery.

If Europe gets in the way of the Great American Bull, it must be ready to be crushed. If Europe stands in the way of the great Fire of Freedom, it will be burned.

Europe must take the American path of the New Order or it will die

• Banned
efVBMIk.gif

Accept the New Order or die

Rupol2000 gets weirder every day

If the euro’s die it will be by their own hand for embracing every liberal idea that comes along

• Banned
If the euro’s die it will be by their own hand
There is some truth in this, they die from their own decay, and their crimes do not leave a chance of salvation in court.

rupol, you have some violent fantasies. You might want to consider professional help.
Too late for that - trust me
But is "it" just an obnoxious young man or is "it" a deliberate created insert to influence the Gullible and not so savvy?
Look at the presentation and style . So similar and repetitive that it could come from an unwell obsessive , or , it could be an artificial insert -- a so called created character .That is why I refer to "it" . I favour the manufactured hypothesis .

But is "it" just an obnoxious young man or is "it" a deliberate created insert to influence the Gullible and not so savvy?
Look at the presentation and style . So similar and repetitive that it could come from an unwell obsessive , or , it could be an artificial insert -- a so called created character .That is why I refer to "it" . I favour the manufactured hypothesis .
"It" posts one total garbage post and thread after the other - the content is so obscure and nonsensical - I can't imagine that anyone could be influenced by such utter nonsense.
So no - "it" is a him or she - that did not receive the necessary warmth and motherly love that many require - and as such he or she simply uses this platform to desperately draw attention to his "existence". That he additionally might have evolved into a nut-case can't be excluded.

However even nut-cases can posses a high-intellect (see Hitler) when it comes to obsession or obsessive behavior.

Forum List

Back