🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

European and Russians to team up to COLONIZE the Moon

Obama hates space exploration, so the future in space will not belong to America. For the first time since Sputnik, America is losinig the Space Race,

And our European allies sees America as the past, and Russia as the future in space.

Another reason to hate Obama, and everything he stands for,
Russians are european.

Not the ones who live East of the Ural Mountains.

They are Asians. You know, like those who live in India, China, Vietnam or Indonesia, Or Israel or Afghanistan. Asians, I tell you.

Usually, the term "Asian" refers to East Asian, as Central Asian is not really the same race as East Asian. Grouping 2 different types under 1 same name makes no sense. Also, there are even Caucasians in Central Asia as Haplogroup R (Caucasians) actually originate from Central Asia, not Europe. Europeans are not from Europe but from Central Asia thousands of years ago.

The moon? They can have it, we have enough still to deal with on earth.

Like what. We don't have the Middle East to occupy us anymore either. Obama lost that too. First the Middle East and now the moon. All in one week.
Neither was ever ours so stop wetting your pants...

I think Obama is afraid if we were to send some astronauts to the moon, the earth would burn up while they were absent and they would have nowhere to return.
I do hope he doesn't lose Texas though. I like Texans, they're good people.

Usually, the term "Asian" refers to East Asian, as Central Asian is not really the same race as East Asian. Grouping 2 different types under 1 same name makes no sense. Also, there are even Caucasians in Central Asia as Haplogroup R (Caucasians) actually originate from Central Asia, not Europe. Europeans are not from Europe but from Central Asia thousands of years ago.
Thats white logic for you. If you want to be technical europe and asia actually should be called eurasia....or asiaope

Thats white logic for you. If you want to be technical europe and asia actually should be called eurasia....or asiaope
Leave the guy alone, he already hates what he sees in the mirror.

Obama hates space exploration, so the future in space will not belong to America. For the first time since Sputnik, America is losinig the Space Race,

And our European allies sees America as the past, and Russia as the future in space.

space_1999_year_2_poster_by_stick_man_11-d710k3e.jpg

Here...you sniveling loser.
Now go wank off!!!

Russians are european.
Only the ones on the west side of the Ural Mountains.

You are either and attorney or an engineer. Two types of people that could complicate a pot of boiling water.

So in the years to come when Earth has depleted the resources and there is overcrowding and we need
to move Americans out and the Moon has the ability to sustain life.Will the Libs say it's not fair
that Europe and Russia has taken over the Moon.One of those Moon base envy deals...

Good for them

We have been there, took pictures, brought back some souvenir rocks

So in the years to come when Earth has depleted the resources and there is overcrowding and we need
to move Americans out and the Moon has the ability to sustain life.Will the Libs say it's not fair
that Europe and Russia has taken over the Moon.One of those Moon base envy deals...

Why the moon?

Why not colonize the bottom of the Ocean?
It would cost less

I believe the government can only do so much and from there it is up to private enterprise. I was only 14 going on 15 when during the Apollo 11 mission Walter Cronkite and Arthur C Clarke sat there and made comparison to Christopher Columbus' voyage. I instantly thought a better comparison would be to Leif Ericson because I could think of nothing there on the moon that capitalist could exploit.

Forum List

Back