🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Europes new far right on the march

You dumb, treasonous, slimebucket Eurotrash: your muslim whoremasters ARE the Nazis; Pisslam is the most Jew-exterminating hate-ideology of all time - which is why Hitler used to praise it. Which is why your Coward Continent of rape-apologist, cancer-deserving human filth loves Pisslam so much; your maggot, parasite continent has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater they wouldn't fellate and Islam is both of those things in one package. I swear you Zeropeans are such vile, dishonest, backstabbing, America-parasiting gutter rats, if you Eurotrash FILTH OF MY RACE had any honor at all, you'd commit mass suicide. Your toothless old Islam whore of a continent serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever.
You need to work on formatting your views. As it stands it is not easy to read and the casual reader will just give up.
Tommy!

The majority of the members of this site are not just casual readers, but educated, well informed individuals.
Majority is a big number. Where would you place Willmunny ?
Why are you asking me where to place Willmunny?

I'm not like you Tommy. I don't categorize nor place people in groups or classes like you.
I was trying to get a fix on what you consider to be "educated,well informed individuals".
One who is knowledgeable on a variety of subjects and possessing extensive education beyond basic high school or lower education.

Forum List

Back