Europe’s Red-Wave Elections May Offer Clues to America’s November Outcome

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A recent red wave in Europe may be one of the biggest bellwethers yet in predicting a win for presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s November re-election bid in the U.S.

Yet, some are waiting to see how globalist elites respond to the populist sweep and whether they are actually willing to cede their power, or if America’s 2020 election (not to mention Brazil’s similarly suspicious 2022 outcome) was, in fact, the bellwether for what lies in store across the pond.

Following the unexpected victory of France’s right-wing National Rally in last week’s European elections, President Emmanuel Macron dissolved the French parliament and called for a “snap election,” giving French parties only two weeks to campaign.

The election, scheduled to take place in two rounds—one on June 30 and the other on July 7—has been characterized as a “strategic move” by Macron to protect his coalition in Parliament at a time where polling indicates an increasing loss of support for his party among the French populace.

BJ - The world is pushing back against the Left-Wing Lunacy - The USA is not leading the push, hopefully we will catch up.

You don't allow them to cede power, you just take it from them.

If we are lucky enough to take it from the leftist dems then I say go for the throat....The gop can't be allowed to just sit on their hands.

Remember it takes three years for anything to be resolved by SCOTUS.....I say we use that time to bring the leftist dems to their knees.....Just like they are currently doing to us.

Piss on the "high road" because it's littered with the bones of defeated gop politicians.

A recent red wave in Europe may be one of the biggest bellwethers yet in predicting a win for presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s November re-election bid in the U.S.

Yet, some are waiting to see how globalist elites respond to the populist sweep and whether they are actually willing to cede their power, or if America’s 2020 election (not to mention Brazil’s similarly suspicious 2022 outcome) was, in fact, the bellwether for what lies in store across the pond.

Following the unexpected victory of France’s right-wing National Rally in last week’s European elections, President Emmanuel Macron dissolved the French parliament and called for a “snap election,” giving French parties only two weeks to campaign.

The election, scheduled to take place in two rounds—one on June 30 and the other on July 7—has been characterized as a “strategic move” by Macron to protect his coalition in Parliament at a time where polling indicates an increasing loss of support for his party among the French populace.

BJ - The world is pushing back against the Left-Wing Lunacy - The USA is not leading the push, hopefully we will catch up.

But orange man bad. Surely if he is convicted in kangaroo courts voters will turn on him.

As I warned after Biden won in 2020.

Just sayin'....

When I was teaching myself machine learning, one of the interesting applications was that of Natural Language Processing (NLP for short). I really sunk my teeth deep into it, even developing a fairly simple but what I thought was an impressive bot which relied on specific website sources to answer questions.

The reason I mentioned this is that one can determine the future via news reporting and even the types of responses to these news stories. Which were most popular? What were posters sentiments? Which buzzwords were most often used, etc.

Since I had sadly lost interest in ML after my wife and I separated, I didn't build what I wanted to try to build which was very ambitious but also valuable. I won't divulge my idea because I might one day still try to build it but when you combine geo political events with domestic issues, it was clear to me that after Biden won that the West was going to lean away from the U.S. In short, I applied my own unscientific more qualitative means of measuring the world sentiment. The U.S was not respected as it once was, this was abundantly clear.

This shift was never inevitable, most concepts aren't, especially in human nature. It has occurred though. It can be reversed, but you're going to need one of two things: either Biden make a sharp turn to the right if he wins to make him more center right like the old Dems were by todays standard (difficult for a number of reasons not least of which would be credibility issues), or, Trump winning in 2024 and driving that center right, even libertarian, patriotic spirit to America.

If not, Europe may be lost to some degree. They will remain allies and have shared interests, but it is the rejection of Americans enemies which America needs. This is difficult to accomplish if Europe believes America has changed for the worst while their citizens wake up to the reality of how badly their nations have been run. Hence, the need for a wave of change there/

Whomever wins, they need to focus heavily on building closer bridges with Japan and making Europe wake up to the realities of the world today. This means military manufacturing and standing up more firmly to Chinas ambitions. This is not easy to do when a government is too far left, has open borders, communists and antisemites in their ranks.

Forum List

Back