EU's gps satellites have been down for four days in mysterious outrage

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EU’s GPS satellites have been down for four days in mysterious outage
(ZD Net) – Galileo, the EU’s global navigation satellite system, has been down for four days, since July 11, following a mysterious outage. All Galileo satellites are still non-operational, at the time of writing. According to a service status page, 24 of the 26 Galileo satellites are listed as “not usable,” while the other two are listing a status of “testing,” which also means they’re not ready for real-world usage....

What are the chances of that lets here it some proclaim to know it all LOL........ never mind wth is going on lol.

Did the building of this GPS have anything to do with France? Because French engineering is so notorious, so full of ridiculous defects, I refuse to ever book a flight on one of their piece of shit Scarebus jets (if it ain't Boeing I ain't going) who always have these bizarre mechanical defects.

Anyone who's ever owned a French-built car knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about when it comes to France's loathsome engineering skills. Back in the '80s my family had a Peugeot diesel and it managed to rupture fuel hoses on a daily basis, leaving this long trail of diesel oil puddles behind it. Or how about France's Citreons, the only cars so ugly they looked like they were in an accident ever before they left the factory?! Hell, France's Eiffel Tower is so butt-ugly, it looks like an unfinished framework. They should tip the Eiffel tower on its side, pointed at Germany, to remind them of the Nazis to whom they surrendered.

(ZD Net) – Galileo, the EU’s global navigation satellite system, has been down for four days, since July 11, following a mysterious outage. All Galileo satellites are still non-operational, at the time of writing. According to a service status page, 24 of the 26 Galileo satellites are listed as “not usable,” while the other two are listing a status of “testing,” which also means they’re not ready for real-world usage....

What are the chances of that lets here it some proclaim to know it all LOL........ never mind wth is going on lol.
The Globalist are planning on to put the blame on Putin. Watch and see.. They know that Pres.Trump is working on releasing sanctions from off of Iran. But which that will lead to removing sanctions from off of Russia. But they are going to make sure that sanctions will not be released from off of Russia. Unless Russia agrees to allow to plant their GMO crops in their country, and get rid of the idea of going green with organic foods.

Researchers: Russia Has Technology to Cause Major Power Outages

I didn't know that satellites got outraged.

Forum List

Back