EV charging stations! What could possibly go wrong??

what's that have to do with the volume of cars ICE vs EV?

Do you know what an actuary is? ... someone who sets insurance risk ... do EVs carry higher insurance premiums? ... or do insurance companies pass these losses onto their shareholders? ...

My claim is the fire risk is small compared to the crazy ass shit people drive their cars into ...

Do you know what an actuary is? ... someone who sets insurance risk ... do EVs carry higher insurance premiums? ... or do insurance companies pass these losses onto their shareholders? ...

My claim is the fire risk is small compared to the crazy ass shit people drive their cars into ...
why? because of..... wait for it.................... volume of reported incidents. come on man, don't be a fking jack ass all your life.

So a person runs into a gas tank vs. Unattended vehicles sitting and charging. We know what caused the gas fire what caused the fire at the charging station? How ever if you're trying to say both are equal they aren't.
You can be assure that whatever caused the charging station fire has been determined, and will be considered in future designs. No matter how much you whine, it's been determined that transition to electric powered vehicles is happening. You can accept that fact or not. Your personal opinion has been considered and discarded.

Here's your problem you can't get past. Gas cars when running might start a fire but a human is in control. When EVs are being recharged no one is watching them. Fires will start.

1649353294221.png

The recalls from the two Korean automakers are another in a long string of fire and engine failure problems that have dogged the companies for the past six years – some of which also involved warnings that vehicles should be parked outside due to the risk of fire.

View attachment 627406
The recalls from the two Korean automakers are another in a long string of fire and engine failure problems that have dogged the companies for the past six years – some of which also involved warnings that vehicles should be parked outside due to the risk of fire.
Oil pan leak that could cause fire. As I have already stated earlier gas powered cars can catch fire. BUT only if they are running and have a human in control. An ev catch's fire when charging and no one is watching it.

You can be assure that whatever caused the charging station fire has been determined, and will be considered in future designs. No matter how much you whine, it's been determined that transition to electric powered vehicles is happening. You can accept that fact or not. Your personal opinion has been considered and discarded.
Yes it was determined overcharge battery cause it to heat up. MO one watching it.

Oil pan leak that could cause fire. As I have already stated earlier gas powered cars can catch fire. BUT only if they are running and have a human in control. An ev catch's fire when charging and no one is watching it.
The Hyundai and Kia warnings to park outside instead of in a garage, because of potential fire are less than 2 months old, dumb ass.

The Hyundai and Kia warnings to park outside instead of in a garage, because of potential fire are less than 2 months old, dumb ass.
An oil pan leak meaning car needs to be in operation dumbass

An oil pan leak meaning car needs to be in operation dumbass
You really need to tell Hyundai and Kia about that. They warned about half a million of their customers to park outside instead of in the garage because of potential fires. How do you operate a car inside a garage? How many miles are driven each year inside someone's garage?

You really need to tell Hyundai and Kia about that. They warned about half a million of their customers to park outside instead of in the garage because of potential fires. How do you operate a car inside a garage? How many miles are driven each year inside someone's garage?
Let me dumb this down for you. The cars were driven causing the engine to get hot. Once the car engine cooled down there is no chance of a fire. Whereas with the EV car sitting and being charged as a better chance starting a fire than a gas vehicle.

Let me dumb this down for you. The cars were driven causing the engine to get hot. Once the car engine cooled down there is no chance of a fire. Whereas with the EV car sitting and being charged as a better chance starting a fire than a gas vehicle.
You should make sure Hyundai and Kia understand that when you tell them they are wrong.

You should make sure Hyundai and Kia understand that when you tell them they are wrong.
I don't have to they already know this. You're just to ignorant to comprehend that. I bet you could order a hot cup of coffee burn your lip and turn around and sue the restaurant for not giving you a warning that the hot coffee could burn your lip lol

But here's the thing....

Americans already have little interest in EV's. We know this.
So...seeing whole parking areas explode into fire gonna make them more interested? :coffee:

The EV cheerleaders fall all over themselves trying to hype these shitty EV cars.
Few are interested in owning one.

Take a drive around town this weekend for about 20 minutes....count the amount of EV's you spot vs. ICE vehicles 😆😆

I don't have to they already know this. You're just to ignorant to comprehend that. I bet you could order a hot cup of coffee burn your lip and turn around and sue the restaurant for not giving you a warning that the hot coffee could burn your lip lol
So at least two major car companies know you are full of shit too.

So at least two major car companies know you are full of shit too.
If those cars are sitting and not in operation you're saying the oil pan leak will cause a fire?
If so you are a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back