EV charging stations! What could possibly go wrong??

If those cars are sitting and not in operation you're saying the oil pan leak will cause a fire?
If so you are a special kind of stupid.
I'm saying Hyundai and Kia both said that when you park the car for the night to do it outside, because if you park inside a garage, it might burn the garage down. Of course we all know that some conspiracy theory nut on the internet, such as yourself, knows more than all the engineers at 2 of the biggest auto manufactures in the world, right dumbass?

I'm saying Hyundai and Kia both said that when you park the car for the night to do it outside, because if you park inside a garage, it might burn the garage down. Of course we all know that some conspiracy theory nut on the internet, such as yourself, knows more than all the engineers at 2 of the biggest auto manufactures in the world, right dumbass?
Dumbass I read a source about this they suggested not parking the vehicles in garages just after the vehicle was driven. They will not catch on fire. The EVs have a better chance of catching fire parked than any of those vehicles sitting.

Dumbass I read a source about this they suggested not parking the vehicles in garages just after the vehicle was driven. They will not catch on fire. The EVs have a better chance of catching fire parked than any of those vehicles sitting.
You got a credible link showing that?

So at least two major car companies know you are full of shit too.

Right.

You consider Hyundai and Kia to be “at least two major car companies”, and think that anyone should take any claim seriously from them.

Aside from the fact that they are just two different brands owned by one company, it's a pathetic excuse for a car company, known for making utter garbage.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Nothing wrong with an EV vehicle. What’s wrong is mandating their existence on everyone. They are treating it like a vaccine. Now that is being an idiot
There may be a day when EVs are fine. However, EVs powered by L-I batteries are terrible technology.

There may be a day when EVs are fine. However, EVs powered by L-I batteries are terrible technology.
I don’t disagree. But their existence isn’t unusual or idiotic. It’s mandating we all end our use of ICE vehicles because they exist.

Last edited:
I don’t disagree. But their existence isn’t unusual or idiotic. It’s mandating we all our use of ICE vehicles because they exist.
Agree.

The filthy Democrats have put these stupid charging station in the Federal budget and the assholes call it "infrastructure".

Why should my tax money be used to provide some idiot Environmental Wacko with a station to charge his moronic EV?

Nothing wrong with an EV vehicle. What’s wrong is mandating their existence on everyone. They are treating it like a vaccine. Now that is being an idiot

There is no mandate. This is typical right wing hysteria. Being an idiot is listening to it.

What are the volumes of cars ?

The fires are per 100k sales, just like it says on the chart.

Forum List

Back