Evangelical Zionists support Israel for an apocalypse by more than 1/2.

Just be glad the Jews saved Poland, sobi.
Shame but the didn't,they saved their own assholes by denouncing NON-ZIONIST JEWS and helped send them to the GAS-CHARNALS..FACT

NO ZIONIST WERE KILLED DURING THE NAZI ERA,but they did gleefully help Hitler Exterminate non-Zionist Jews.....these people leading Israel are these very people....SOME THING YOU SHOULD NEVER FORGET

That's an incorrect assumption, but hold to it, theliq, if you feel better with it.

Last edited:
Shame but the didn't,they saved their own assholes by denouncing NON-ZIONIST JEWS and helped send them to the GAS-CHARNALS..FACT

NO ZIONIST WERE KILLED DURING THE NAZI ERA,but they did gleefully help Hitler Exterminate non-Zionist Jews.....these people leading Israel are these very people....SOME THING YOU SHOULD NEVER FORGET
The people running Israel are Evil Zionists?
I still don't understand why zionists are so reviled by leftist nose pickers.

Dunno about just Leftists,because I ain't one,just a Guy finding the material facts..but for you to start with www.rense.com/general82/nzzi.htm

Pluswww.thomassuarez.com/zfcollaboration.html

Real Right-Wingers don't like Zionists, overwhelmingly.

The Liberal Zionists like W Bush love Israel so much they commit genocide.

The mainstream Jews and democrats of the world oppose fascism, whether in Poland or Ukraine.

Sobi, look up the definitions of 'evangelical' and 'Zionist'. Then tell us why they don't fit together.

Forum List

Back