Evangelicals Think The World Is Supposed To End Today.....Again

Encourage hatred for Christians. After all, nobody seemed to care about the trannie terrorist who shot and killed 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tennessee. Meanwhile ignore the incredible corruption and extortion scam by global warmers who predict the end of the freaking world almost every day.
Jerry Falwell's naked body was deemed unfit for the rapture. His son Jerry Falwell Jr. put his fat body into a tent sized polyester suit but God rejected that too. Said wearing polyester is tacky

The rapture concept is rubbish made up by theologian in 1800s.
I feel the rapture of my Jeep looking great. Then Satan stepped in and gave me blown diodes in the alternator, it only putting out a trickle charge. The angels came down and said it is under warranty, so the replacement is free, and it sets my soul free. Hallelujah!!:D

Yup , but this thread is about the evangelicals so why do you keep trying to change the subject to other groups?!
Comparisons to point out the OP's hypocrisy is a fair retort....
Don't like it?... too damn bad snowflake,,,,

Apparently, trending on all of the social media platforms is the almost annual belief that the rapture is coming...this time, it is supposed to occur at 6:36 pm Israel time, which is 11:36 am eastern standard time....I wouldn't cancel any lunch plans if I were you......my question is, why do evangelicals keep doing this? Over and over again they having these predictions about the end of the world -- in fact, 95% of the reason they love Israel so much is based on their end-times fantasies and the need for Israel to be destroyed so Jesus can return and force Jews to convert or burn in hell...real festive stuff...and these are the people right-wingers try to pander to?

Only God knows that, but when Jesus comes down. Better hope you have repented.

I am not the one who continuously grifts from predicting the rapture, that is 10000% the work of Evangelicals....

Just understand there is a reason more and more people are leaving the church......and it aint because of the "left"
Define "evangelicals"... what does that even mean?

I think what he is saying is that evangelical believers aren’t the most intelligent of beings. But that’s pretty much common knowledge.
your bigotry can't be founded because many of the greatest minds in human history are/were believers.

But, it's important to distinguish what an "evangelical" is, and why it's differentiated from being a "Christian". Have an answer?

your bigotry can't be founded because many of the greatest minds in human history are/were believers.

But, it's important to distinguish what an "evangelical" is, and why it's differentiated from being a "Christian". Have an answer?
Well in this case I’m talking about the people who believed the rapture was coming today.

Forum List

Back