Evangelicals Think The World Is Supposed To End Today.....Again

Four pages and enemy democrats still won't accept that this came from an insane leftist and her dick swinging wife.

That's why they are enemy leftists.

They mock the Second Coming because deep down, they're desperately afraid. Anyone with sense can feel that things are going downhill fast. Everything is Apocalyptic. They hate hearing it because they fear we might be right.

2 Tim 3:1-4

In the last days, men will be:

Lovers of themselves
Lovers of money
Boastful
Proud
Abusive
Disobedient to their parents
Ungrateful
Unholy
Without love
Unforgiving
Slanderous
Without self-control
Brutal
Not lovers of the good
Treacherous
Rash
Conceited
Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God
Do you believe everything in the Bible to be literal?

That's an illiterate statement. I wonder if you realize it.

No, I don't think the "trees clapped their hands" is a literal statement (Isaiah 55:12). It is not meant to be literal.
Ok then why do you think the rapture is literal?

Ok then why do you think the rapture is literal?

I absolutely know that God's promises come true. Rapture--pre-trib, post-trib, I don't know, and am not concerned. The Second Coming WILL happen.

C.S. Lewis said it will be "the whole natural universe melting away like a dream". He was a former atheist, btw.

I absolutely know that God's promises come true. Rapture--pre-trib, post-trib, I don't know, and am not concerned. The Second Coming WILL happen.

C.S. Lewis said it will be "the whole natural universe melting away like a dream". He was a former atheist, btw.
Do you take the Noah’s arch story literally?

100%. I don't know about a rapture as in the Left Behind series though.

The problem is that many Christians believe in the "Left Behind" pre-trib rapture, thinking that we'll be spared of the tribulation, but according to the bible it happens on the last day. So post-trib is correct. Some might think the timing of it is unimportant, but it is important, because all those pre-tribbers will be unprepared for what is to come.

The good news is, I think as time goes on more Christians are realizing that they were wrong on the timing of it. Even some well-known former proponents of the pre-trib rapture have changed their position on it and now state that it happens immediately after the tribulation.

Do you take the Noah’s arch story literally?

Does anyone know what "literally" means anymore? It means "taking words in their true form". So I don't know about "literal". Is it true? Yes.

You know what convinced me even more that the Bible is true and so, SO much here is a lie?

Covid.

Tomorrow they’ll find some “miscalculation” and come up with a new prediction.
When you're dealing with people who think that Donald Trump -- of all freakin' people on the freakin' planet -- was sent by God to save America from Satan, all you can do is hang on for the ride.

There is nothing that can be said that would matter at this point. All it does is enflame them.

Does anyone know what "literally" means anymore? It means "taking words in their true form". So I don't know about "literal". Is it true? Yes.

You know what convinced me even more that the Bible is true and so, SO much here is a lie?

Covid.
Haha, ok COVID is a lie.

So you believe that Noah and his family built a boat and got two of every species to load in and then god flooded the world killing everything and only those on Noah’s arc survived… you believe that is true?

When you're dealing with people who think that Donald Trump -- of all freakin' people on the freakin' planet -- was sent by God to save America from Satan, all you can do is hang on for the ride.

There is nothing that can be said that would matter at this point. All it does is enflame them.

Go to bed, Gigi, we're sick of your Trumpy ramblings in every thread

Go to bed, Gigi, we're sick of your Trumpy ramblings in every thread
See?

Covid.
You believe the Noah's arch story as it's written in the Bible? You're not illiterate and you're not nine years old. And you don't think that's weird?

I noticed that religious followers are predisposed to accept improbable assertions, just all kinds of far-fetched shit. The proof is here for all to see on this board.

Encourage hatred for Christians. After all, nobody seemed to care about the trannie terrorist who shot and killed 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tennessee. Meanwhile ignore the incredible corruption and extortion scam by global warmers who predict the end of the freaking world almost every day.

Don't you remember Dylan Roof?

Haha, ok COVID is a lie.

So you believe that Noah and his family built a boat and got two of every species to load in and then god flooded the world killing everything and only those on Noah’s arc survived… you believe that is true?

Yes, everything about Covid was a lie and you bought in. Lockdowns. Masks. Vaccines. School closures. All of it. You saw this in real time and believed it, based on experts who blatantly lied to you. Or I should say 'experts'.

Rather, I believe God. And that hasn't done me ill yet.

You believe the Noah's arch story as it's written in the Bible? You're not illiterate and you're not nine years old. And you don't think that's weird?

I noticed that religious followers are predisposed to accept improbable assertions, just all kinds of far-fetched shit. The proof is here for all to see on this board.

Does anyone know it's not an "arch"? It's an ark? Hello?

The NA story is incredibly far-fetched, I'll give you that. But then, so is our existence here. Spin the right tale about an everyday occurrence--conception--and it is also far-fetched. The far-fetched happens every day. We just think it is life.

It is Biblical doctrine. Believers in Christ are not appointed to God's wrath.
You will safely avoid the Rapture, surada.

Nope. It's quite recent...promoted by a charlatan. You should read the Revelation letter. ... and the history of Antiochus IV Epiphanies and the Maccabees. You don't have to change the language.

It's hilarious that these people wanna bag on me for believing Noah's Ark but completely believe dudes can be women. I sense that God is laughing.

1695451178371.png

Does anyone know it's not an "arch"? It's an ark? Hello?

The NA story is incredibly far-fetched, I'll give you that. But then, so is our existence here. Spin the right tale about an everyday occurrence--conception--and it is also far-fetched. The far-fetched happens every day. We just think it is life.

It's a morality tale about redemption. The Jews borrowed it from Sumer.

Forum List

Back