Evangelicals Think The World Is Supposed To End Today.....Again

Yes, everything about Covid was a lie and you bought in. Lockdowns. Masks. Vaccines. School closures. All of it. You saw this in real time and believed it, based on experts who blatantly lied to you. Or I should say 'experts'.

Rather, I believe God. And that hasn't done me ill yet.
Good COVID was a lie, I’m glad we got that established. I asked about Noah’s story. You dodged. Care to give a direct answer?

It's a morality tale about redemption. The Jews borrowed it from Sumer.

Or God dispensed it in small doses. History and knowledge unfolding over time.

Oh well, all will shortly be revealed. Today would not be too soon.

Good COVID was a lie, I’m glad we got that established. I asked about Noah’s story. You dodged. Care to give a direct answer?

I already did. You fell for the lie as it unfolded, so you really have no standing to call out others for believing what you think are lies, do you?

They mock the Second Coming because deep down, they're desperately afraid. Anyone with sense can feel that things are going downhill fast. Everything is Apocalyptic. They hate hearing it because they fear we might be right.

What does Revelation say?

Gullibility and Stupidity are close to be defining attributes of species Homo sapiens .

The snooty comments on this thread in the last couple pages from unbelievers brings to mind a scripture that perfectly describes what is going on.

(quotation marks added by me to make the point more clear)

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the "wise." He chose the weak things of the world to shame the "strong."

1 Corinthians 1:27​

Thanks for proving the bible correct yet again. 😆

Yes, this is how the knowledge of God unfolded. Say, what does this have to do with Revelation? Do you think this is in Revelation?

Does anyone know it's not an "arch"? It's an ark? Hello?

The NA story is incredibly far-fetched, I'll give you that. But then, so is our existence here. Spin the right tale about an everyday occurrence--conception--and it is also far-fetched. The far-fetched happens every day. We just think it is life.
You're talking outa your ass, trying to give this religious lunacy some sort of respectability. Fail. And not only that, you congratulate yourself for believing total bullshit like it's some virtue. Probably because that's what they told you in church when you were still a little girl.

The snooty comments on this thread in the last couple pages from unbelievers brings to mind a scripture that perfectly describes what is going on.

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the "wise." He chose the weak things of the world to shame the "strong."​

They love to look down at us. Imagine them doing this to Muslims, or Hindus. Right.

Oh well, also prophesied.

You're talking outa your ass, trying to give this religious lunacy some sort of respectability. Fail. And not only that, you congratulate yourself for believing total bullshit like it's some virtue. Probably because that's what they told in church when you were still a little girl.

Arlette, I do not care what you think.

I already did. You fell for the lie as it unfolded, so you really have no standing to call out others for believing what you think are lies, do you?
Im curious. If you think that story is true then how did human kind procreate after the flood. Were we all born from Noah’s seed?

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the "wise." He chose the weak things of the world to shame the "strong."​

And, "The Cross of Christ is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the Power of God"--1 Cor 1:18

Amen and amen. It is ever so!

They love to look down at us. Imagine them doing this to Muslims, or Hindus. Right.

Oh well, also prophesied.

It actually doesn't even bother me, because I've been where they're at, and now I can clearly see how wrong their worldview is.

And yes, that too is prophesied.

It actually doesn't even bother me, because I've been where they're at, and now I can clearly see how wrong their worldview is.

And yes, that too is prophesied.

It doesn't bother me either. As I just told Arlette: I do not care what she thinks. Non-Christians wrongly believe we are to cater to them, I don't know, in some misguided belief that we're out to save them all. Nope. Wipe the dust off your feet as a judgment and move on. That's in the Bible too. I leave them to God.

Forum List

Back