Even a fool knows it can't be sustained…

How is it extortion?

Are we also be extorted into having children so we aren't punished in our taxes ?

Average family will save $2500/ year, according to Obama. When does that kick in, exactly?

One thing is certain; the US will continue to trail the technologically advanced world in terms of its health”care” system, which was the case long before the Heritage Foundation’s “Obamacare” approach, and afterward.

People can't be forced into legalized extortion, The actions of this law are about ad un-American as possible… Fact:dance:

Democrats open to replacing Obamacare

God damn rustic! I guess you dont know how the federal reserve works then, do you. Hey rustic, did you vote in thre election? Did you partake in this "shit eating Democracy" as you put it? Are you a hypocrite as well as a traitor?

How is it extortion?

Are we also be extorted into having children so we aren't punished in our taxes ?
Forced into programs that people don't want/need or will use - is exactly that.. :asshole:

People can't be forced into legalized extortion, The actions of this law are about ad un-American as possible… Fact:dance:

God damn rustic! I guess you dont know how the federal reserve works then, do you. Hey rustic, did you vote in thre election? Did you partake in this "shit eating Democracy" as you put it? Are you a hypocrite as well as a traitor?
Yes, I voted for Elmer Fudd - he is a write in candidate and gets no respect… By the way this is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy…:lmao:

How is it extortion?

Jesus... the poster child for why not to smoke dope.
Well, actually what he said is true. The gummit does punish people for not having children. On purpose.

The more familial responsibilities someone has, the more passive and compliant they are apt to be to being forced into submission by the power structure.

Yes, I voted for Elmer Fudd - he is a write in candidate and gets no respect… By the way this is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy…:lmao:

Exactly, fuck liberty and democracy.

Forced into mandated insurance equals legalized extortion... fact

How is it extortion?

Jesus... the poster child for why not to smoke dope.
Well, actually what he said is true. The gummit does punish people for not having children. On purpose.

The more familial responsibilities someone has, the more passive and compliant they are apt to be to being forced into submission by the power structure.
We need workers to pay into soc sec and medicare. So we give parents tax breaks, and tax non-breeders for schools. You'd think these guys would have lost their cherries before Obamacare

Although, Obamacare should have used the soft mandate like Medicare has. Enroll now or pay yuuuugely later.

Forum List

Back