🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even If Mike Pence Wore A Mask, MSM Would Still Bash Him Because Of "How Laughable/Ridiculous" He Looks.,Right?

koronamikey.png

he almost would look like Hannibel/Hannabil? what was his name?

Even If Mike Pence Wore A Mask, MSM Would Still Bash Him Because Of "How Laughable/Ridiculous" He Looks.,Right?

He doesn’t need a mask for that. He already looks like a constipated Robespierre angry and perplexed that somebody, somewhere might be enjoying himself.

The bashing would have been to a far lesser extent. Limited to the category of a late night entertainment where daily subject matter is scarce and so they specialize on lame political jokes.

What is more embarrassing?
Have people say.....Look at the VP in a mask
or
Have people say......The VP thinks the rules don’t apply to him

who are they kidding? whether Pence wore a mask or not, the leftist MSM would of pounced on the story. If he didn't wear a mask, he is being irresponsible! what if Pence has the virus?,,,now, lets say Pence wore a mask when he needed to. MSM: did you see VP Mike Pence with his mask? OMG! he looked like some dunderhead/sophomoric nurse !!!
Get my point?
:clap: :iagree:
No. They would have fell down dead because Trump or one of his underlings did the right thing. Would sure be some thing different. We do not need to make shit up with these two their stupiditiy is on dispay 24/7. We can not keep up with the gaffs.

Honestly, I don't believe the media would've done that...
what planet are you living on?? they are blaming the POTUS for the virus deaths

I'm well aware of that.

I'm also well aware that you're trying to beat down the media for something that didn't happen. That's stupid, and you shouldn't do it.

There are plenty of reasons to be critical of the media. There's no need to make things up...

I'm well aware of that.

I'm also well aware that you're trying to beat down the media for something that didn't happen. That's stupid, and you shouldn't do it.

There are plenty of reasons to be critical of the media. There's no need to make things up...
hahahhahahahahhahah
that's all the media does---male up babble crap

Doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is that the Vice President of the United States failed to demonstrate Leadership-by-Example in a serious public-health context.

We all realize that it is in the best interests of the Orange Baboon-God's worshipers to attempt to deflect attention away from that salient fact.

But all it takes is a refocusing on that salient fact to absolutely destroy such attempts at deflection and distraction.

Your boy failed to wear a mask when dealing with COVID-19 patients and healthcare providers.

Your boy failed to Lead-by-Example.

This is especially important given his integral role in overseeing the nation's COVID-19 response.

This is simply indefensible.

Nice try at distraction.

Not.

I'm well aware of that.

hahahhahahahahhahah
that's all the media does---male up babble crap

Okay, super.

Thanks for proving that you're no better than the media you're so critical of...

if Pelosi wore a mask, she would look 10 years younger! about 85 years old

Forum List

Back