🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homophobe Mike Pence says Trump is not a homophobe. How does he know?

No, you want to vote for a rightwing 'Christian' extremist who wants to do everything he can to make gays second class citizens.

Go ahead, let your bigotry show. You guys keep throwing that word "bigot" around, but show just how bigoted you can be in return. In reality, I'd wager you think any Christian you come across would be a "rightwing extremist."

Don't deny it.

President Obama is a Christian.

I am an elf. Albeit a 6'3" elf.

FYI. that measurement is made north to south, not east to west.

Which proves beyond a doubt that Trump fans are libtards...

I'm not a huge Trump fan but I'll vote for him and I'mt the farthest thing from a leftist as you'll find

After saying anyone who thought he'd be the nominee had "bats in their belfry" you're going to vote for him? Does that mean you've got more than just bats in your belfry?

Trump-and-Giuliani-620x349.jpg

why would you think he was? What has he ever done to imply that?

He's tried to pass legislation discriminating against gays.

California's blacks and Hispanics went one better actually banning gay marriage, I don't see you people throwing them under the bus. :Boom2:

When have you seen people here criticizing the anti-gay marriage crowd with a footnote that they don't want to include blacks and hispanics?
No, we just see Democrat publications do that for you.

why would you think he was? What has he ever done to imply that?

He's tried to pass legislation discriminating against gays.

California's blacks and Hispanics went one better actually banning gay marriage, I don't see you people throwing them under the bus. :Boom2:

When have you seen people here criticizing the anti-gay marriage crowd with a footnote that they don't want to include blacks and hispanics?
No, we just see Democrat publications do that for you.

Make sense. It's free.

Are the Anti-Trump regressives now saying that it's bad that Trump is gay?

First they say that it's bad that he's not rich (a lie)... and now this! It's like they have had a complete ideological reversal!

Let me say this, I am no homophobe. If Trump has had some fun with Pence, so be it, he still deserves to be the president.

Last edited:
and by the way, I wasn't asking Soggy, I was asking easy if he/she is gay...
If you don't quote who you're replying to, nobody will know. Try hitting the "Reply" button when replying to a specific post, it quotes them automatically, and they get a notification that you did so.

Try posting in normal font.
Once you try posting something intelligent, sure. I won't hold my breath.

But that doesn't fit Pence. Or most people that oppose normalizing same sex relations. Most people understand nature better than that.

So it was a lie, color me surprised.

A minority population of homosexuals in any human society is perfectly natural.

The DNC's owrsonal emails get leaked, exposing them to be racist, sexist, anti-Semitic homophobes...and the libs are STILL going insane trying to distract people from it by claiming their opponents are the problem.

Libs have repeatedly demonstrated they accuse others of doing what they have been and are doing.

I am surprised Hillary hasn't accused Trump and Pence of taking millions of dollars from Muslim nations that oppress/mutilate/murder women and kill gays...LIKE SHE HAS DONE / IS STILL DOING!

Forum List

Back