Even if the rightwing opposed any policy decision Obama made, I still find it pathetic they can't...

Has it ever occurred to republicans why there wasn't this current level of protest from the leftwing to the Bush administration?
There was, you just had your head too far up your ass to see it. Oliver Stone even made a movie fantasizing about a Bush assassination. I guess you missed that.
I like bush a lot more now that Obama brought our economy back to life.

Then all I can say is your standards are really low. obummer's policies slowed the economy to almost a standstill. Lowest GDP growth in decades, in fact the lowest of any I can think of, largest number of people out of the work force since the 1970's, and those that were still able to find work had to get two jobs because obummer care killed full time jobs. Yeppers, you have a reeeeeal low level of expectation.

That or you're a fool.

Has it ever occurred to republicans why there wasn't this current level of protest from the leftwing to the Bush administration?
There was, you just had your head too far up your ass to see it. Oliver Stone even made a movie fantasizing about a Bush assassination. I guess you missed that.
Are you talking about "W"? You obviously have never seen that movie.

Nor did you ever watch this one. You are one dumb bunny....

20577.jpg

I saw it.

Did you?

(Also, Oliver Stone had nothing to do with that movie)

Yes, I did. And yes stone had nothing to do with the film, nor did I ever say he did. The movie itself was not very good. It came across as a Law and Order wannabe, but the intense bias of the producers was blatant, which hurt the film. It COULD have been a good movie, there were some elements that were quite good, but the directors bias made him make decisions that were good for his animosity, but bad for the film.

...acknowledge how dignified, professional, and intelligent Obama was as a president in comparison to Trump
That's the power of ideology: An ideologue is conditioned to instantaneously construct a counter-argument and run with it, regardless of how thin it is upon immediate inspection.

Of course Obama and Bush were far more dignified and professional than Trump, but they just can't say it. I have more respect for the power of ideology every freakin' day.

it works both ways. You notice the whole "dignified dubya" thing only comes out when another Republican is in office/was running for office.

The left can't just sweep this shit under the rug...

120-2044_IMG.JPG
Well see the thats a total false equivalency when it comes to the alt right in this country. Don't pretend there isn't one.

...acknowledge how dignified, professional, and intelligent Obama was as a president in comparison to Trump

I mean, look, I think W. Bush royally fucked up as far as policy goes, but I still give him the credit of being professional and mature through out his administration. Both Bush and Obama lied or stretched the truth, but they were respectable men. They cared about the long term efficacy of their work.

Trump, in comparison to both his predecessors, is profoundly ignorant, selfish, narcissistic, unbelievably immature, and has the articulation of a 5th grader.

What world were you living on when Bush was President?

Those like you protested Bush daily, called for his impeachment, claimed he stole the election, called him a monkey, attacked his wife, children and parents.

So where were you when all that was going on?

Again I wrote those like you because maybe you did not do it, but many on the left hated Bush and even claimed he was racist, so let get real and stop the damn lying by guys like you on the damn left!
The disdain for Bush was a complete false equivalency to the disdain for Trump and you know it.

That's the power of ideology: An ideologue is conditioned to instantaneously construct a counter-argument and run with it, regardless of how thin it is upon immediate inspection.

Of course Obama and Bush were far more dignified and professional than Trump, but they just can't say it. I have more respect for the power of ideology every freakin' day.

it works both ways. You notice the whole "dignified dubya" thing only comes out when another Republican is in office/was running for office.

120-2044_IMG.JPG
Well see the thats a total false equivalency when it comes to the alt right in this country. Don't pretend there isn't one.

How is it a "false equivalency"

Ah, its because you find this funny, and making fun of Trump funny, but would get your panties in a bunch if the same treatment was given to Obama or Clinton.

You when done to Trump/Bush: HAHAHAHA FUNNY AND TRUE THOSE HATER DUPES!!!

You when done to Obama/Clinton: RACIST MISOGYNIST HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Ah, its because you find this funny, and making fun of Trump funny, but would get your panties in a bunch if the same treatment was given to Obama or Clinton.

Um, no, it's a false equivalency given the intense following of alt right in comparison to any random, off color protests about Bush.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Um, no, it's a false equivalency given the intense following of alt right in comparison to any random, off color protests about Bush.

what "random off color protests"

Have you already forgotten the scale of these things?

Let me remind you. Just check Zombie's list of protests from the period.

zombietime

120-2044_IMG.JPG

zombietime
And the number is what in comparison?

120-2044_IMG.JPG

zombietime

What number? The Bush protests were far more extensive than anything you saw against Obama, and even so far against Trump.

Why are you comparing a counter-protest movement to a protest movement? Right now the right only reacts to attempts of the left to shut them down or silence them.

zombietime

What number? The Bush protests were far more extensive than anything you saw against Obama, and even so far against Trump.

Why are you comparing a counter-protest movement to a protest movement? Right now the right only reacts to attempts of the left to shut them down or silence them.
You and I both know there wasn't this much mass protesting under Bush. You just can't admit it. Of course, it's pretty ridiculous for you to compare 8 years to 100 days. The point is that within Trump's first 100 days, there has been an unprecedented level of protest.

I mean, look, I think W. Bush royally fucked up as far as policy goes, but I still give him the credit of being professional and mature through out his administration. Both Bush and Obama lied or stretched the truth, but they were respectable men. They cared about the long term efficacy of their work.

Trump, in comparison to both his predecessors, is profoundly ignorant, selfish, narcissistic, unbelievably immature, and has the articulation of a 5th grader.

/---- It was so dignified how Obozo bowed down to our enmities, insulted our allies like Israel and GB then drew red lines against Syria and ran away like a girlie man when those red lines were crossed. Soooooooo dignified

/---- It was so dignified how Obozo bowed down to our enmities, insulted our allies like Israel and GB then drew red lines against Syria and ran away like a girlie man when those red lines were crossed. Soooooooo dignified
Can you Back those claims up with exact quotes from Obama?

No you cannot.

Do tell. Oliver Stone? I remember the RWNJ's whining about a British movie about what a Cheney Presidency would have been like. Now, that one did began with the assassination of President Bush as the way Cheney ascended to the office, but I don't think Stone was involved. I could be mistaken....

zombietime

You and I both know there wasn't this much mass protesting under Bush. You just can't admit it. Of course, it's pretty ridiculous for you to compare 8 years to 100 days. The point is that within Trump's first 100 days, there has been an unprecedented level of protest.

Absolute, unbelievable bullshit. You ignore the whole anti-war movement, the whole Cindy Sheehan thing, and I can go on.

But your head is up your ass, and the Dem's asses, so there really isn't a point.

And guess what, its the SAME FREAKING PEOPLE from before, with some new lefty nugget additions.

Do tell. Oliver Stone? I remember the RWNJ's whining about a British movie about what a Cheney Presidency would have been like. Now, that one did began with the assassination of President Bush as the way Cheney ascended to the office, but I don't think Stone was involved. I could be mistaken....
No, you're not mistaken. See post #9.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

zombietime

By comparison, the numbers are high on both sides.

And all it has done is make things worse.

We're more divided than ever, and the ends of the spectrum are to blame for that.

No you cannot.
/---- Not what he said - it's what he did.
obama bowing.jpg

No you cannot.
/---- Not what he said - it's what he did.
View attachment 124377
Right. That one moment just shattered his presidency.

You're such a drama queen lol

Forum List

Back