🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
really----just what is there about scriptures that you iimagine he misses?---
as to FIGHTING A "BILLION" if you actually followed the events of that war ---
and watched the UN proceedings (televised ALL DAMN DAY---on PBS)
----Israel did fight the ENTIRE FILTHY UMMAH during that war-----every ummah
dog rose up and barked It was fascinating-----for days (into weeks) the dogs
smiled broadly as they fantasized about rape and pillage in Tel Aviv----
-----then----by the fourth day of the actual fighting-----some actually shed
tears

Oh I followed it alright.. My mother was stuck in Rome and couldn't get home.

No Israeli ship had passed thru the Straits of Tiran for 14 months prior to it being closed. Nassar asked for a conference and negotiations to reopen it.. Instead the Israelis attacked and bombed the whole Egyptian AF sitting on the Tarmac.

Further, Egypt was busy fighting the Saudis in Yemen during the Yemen civil war.

While the Israelis were all jacked up the bombed the USS Liberty for three hours.. and shot up the lifeboats that had been deployed.

Now.. Read Moshe Dayan and Sharrett.. They planned the 6 Day war as far back as 1953 because they wanted more land and water.

They write about excactly what they did in terms of provocations over that 14 year period.

You are so dishonest and such a liar. First, that was not then case, Israel and INTERNATIONAL vessels flowed through the straits until he closed it first in '53 and then in '67. The closure was an act of war. Second, Nasser was beating the war drums, along with Syria and about A BILLION muslims were cheering them on. They were amassing their armies at the border and getting ready for an invasion. It's well documented and only Holocaust deniers like yourself would argue otherwise. I know you are used to Jews doing nothing, but the Jews weren't going to just wait to be taken out so mthey attacked.

Third, the Liberty has been argued over and over, so I won't do that here. First, the attack was short and ended very quickly. Precisely when the MISTAKE was known. No life boats were even in the water, so your blood libel lie has zero creditability.

You're just another coward that will hide behind his computer screen and spew off anti-semitic lies!

Read Moshe Dayan and Sharrett.

I am not a Holocaust denier.

Egypt had troops in Sinai not on the Israeli border.

The 1967 war was a landgrab.

I was living in the ME at the time.. and I listened to the run up for years on the BBC, the VOA and radio Cairo.

Sometimes you just have to face the truth.

The Israelis had been going into Lebanon for years with dump trucks and armed soldiers to steal topsoil.. Lots of small massacres of Lebanese farmers.

Jesus was a Zionist Rabbi.
LOL
Zionism is a creation of the 1800s, straight from Satan.
I do see the difference between God and Satan.
Jesus WAS a Zionist.
He wanted Jewish Independence from Rome.
He was ONLY viewed as "the messiah" ("King of the Jews") BECAUSE he was viewed as the leader of such a movement.
`

There were two tracks for the Messiah. First there was a Jewish messiah who was to be an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish them and drive out the Romans.

But then another Messiah concept began to emerge.. that of the suffering servant.

No wonder why all true practising Christians are Zionists & friends & supporters of Israel.

Jesus was a Zionist
Jesus was not an asshole!​

Jesus was A zionist Rabbi.

Abraham was the first Zionist.

Straight from Genesis, Bible lesson for 1st graders- "Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto the land that I will show thee." (Genesis 12:1)

Abraham took the role of leading and following God into Israel, delivereing the Israelities who will later will come to be the first Zionists.

Zion= Jerusalem.

MORONS:lol:

Jesus was a Zionist Rabbi.

LOL

Zionism originated in the Bible, idiot.

"Nevertheless David took the stronghold of Zion; the same is the city of David."- 2 Samuel Chapter 5

"Zion shall be redeemed with justice, and they that return of her with righteousness."- Isaiah Chapter 1

" What then shall one answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and in her shall the afflicted of His people take refuge."
- Isaiah Chapter 14

"Again, proclaim, saying: Thus saith the LORD of hosts: My cities shall again overflow with prosperity; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.'- Zechariah Chapter 1

I was living in the ME at the time.. and I listened to the run up for years on the BBC, the VOA and radio Cairo.
The Israelis had been going into Lebanon for years with dump trucks and armed soldiers to steal topsoil.. Lots of small massacres of Lebanese farmers.
Yes but you are an anti-Israel Leftist who seems to have an aversion for Facts/Links.
I remember posters of similar handle and sick political stance on other boards.
Amira Hass reincarnate.
`

Last edited:
LOL
Jesus WAS a Zionist.
He wanted Jewish Independence from Rome.
He was ONLY viewed as "the messiah" ("King of the Jews") BECAUSE he was viewed as the leader of such a movement.
`

There were two tracks for the Messiah. First there was a Jewish messiah who was to be an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish them and drive out the Romans.

But then another Messiah concept began to emerge.. that of the suffering servant.

And perhaps the two comings of Jesus were simply misconstrued/misunderstood.

No wonder why all true practising Christians are Zionists & friends & supporters of Israel.

Jesus was a Zionist

Straight from Genesis, Bible lesson for 1st graders- "Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto the land that I will show thee." (Genesis 12:1)

Abraham took the role of leading and following God into Israel, delivereing the Israelities who will later will come to be the first Zionists.

Zion= Jerusalem.

None of that is true about Abraham or Jesus being Zionists, just an illustration of teachings of the Zionism cult. Abraham was not even a native of Palestine.

Jesus says the meek shall inherit the land.

CAN anyone imagine a Zionist ever saying such a thing?

Meek is certainly not a word defining a Zionist.

Yes but you are an anti-Israel Leftist who seems to have an aversion for Facts/Links.
I remember posters of similar handle and sick political stance at DP and IF.
Amira Hass reincarnate.
`

I am not and never have been a Holocaust denier.. so take notice of the accusation and its context... and who made it.

I remember the refugee camps in Beirut in 1952.

A people escaped the progroms of Europe and the horrible abuses of Hitler and his Nuremburg Laws.. and sought sanctuary in Palestine.. and look how they behaved.

Amira Hass reincarnate.
`

I am not and never have been a Holocaust denier.. so take notice of the accusation and its context... and who made it.
A people escaped the progroms of Europe and the horrible abuses of Hitler and his Nuremburg Laws.. and sought sanctuary in Palestine.. and look how they behaved.
I did NOT accuse you OF being a Holocaust denier.
I acknowledged you weren't in fact with "but you are......"
I did accuse you of being an anti-Israel Leftist ala Amira Hass and being Fact/link averse.
You Conspicuously did Not answer what I DID accuse you of, just re-strawmanned your Irrelevant Deflection.
Utter inability to comprehend and respond.

Last edited:
[SIZ="6"]
[/IZE]

Zion= Jerusalem.

None of that is true about Abraham or Jesus being Zionists, just an illustration of teachings of the Zionism cult.
Abraham was Not even a Native of Palestine.
One doesn't have to be a 'Native of Palestine' to be a Zionist. (or of course/even a Christian Zionist)
Duh-nnerlyn.
All those 19th C Euros you accuse of being 'zionists' weren't either.
Zionist is merely someone who wants an Independent homeland for the Jews where it Historically/Biblically [STILL] is: Israel.
Abraham, Jesus, Herzl, 90+% of Jews, and just me.
`

Last edited:
Amira Hass reincarnate.
`

I did accuse you of being an anti-Israel Leftist ala Amira Hass and being Fact/link averse.
You Conspicuously did Not answer what I DID accuse you of, just re-strawmanned your Irrelevant Deflection.

I have never heard of Amira Hass. I am not a leftist either. I have been conservative all my life.

I am not even anti-Israel.. I just think they have effed it up beyond reason for the past 60 years... and now all hope for a 2 state solutions is lost. They have to forcibly remove the rest of the Palestinians or kill them.

I have never heard of Amira Hass. I am not a leftist either. I have been conservative all my life.
That does Not mean you aren't like/"ala" her.
Ooops.
But if you lived in the area as you claim and make reference to even more esoteric/historical quotes, it shows an astonishing Lack of knowledge of the conflict.

shaarona said:
I am not even anti-Israel.. I just think they have effed it up beyond reason for the past 60 years... and now all hope for a 2 state solutions is lost. They have to forcibly remove the rest of the Palestinians or kill them.
Your Take on 'history' says differently.
"Land grab" is Not true.

Israel didn't even know what to do with the '67 won territories.
What it Did do was Offer to RETURN them in exchange for mere recognition.
Arabs refused ("Three Nos" Khartoum, August 1967). Google it.
Only thus "occupation".

`

Last edited:

Amira Hass reincarnate.
`

What do the refugee camps in Beirut have to do with the murder camps set up
by your kith and kin in Europe? In 1952 lots of jews lived in refugee camps too---
in fact lots of those who escaped meccaist filth did so

That does Not mean you aren't like/"ala" her.
Ooops.
But if you lived in the area as you claim and make reference to even more esoteric/historical quotes, it shows an astonishing Lack of knowledge of the conflict.

shaarona said:
Your Take on 'history' says differently.
"Land grab" is Not true.

Israel didn't even know what to do with the '67 won territories.
What it Did do was Offer to RETURN them in exchange for mere recognition.
Arabs refused ("Three Nos" Khartoum, August 1967). Google it.
Only thus "occupation".

`

Yes.. it was a landgrab.. Read Moshe Dayan and Sharrett.

Israel didn't require "recognition" to make peace with Jordan or Egypt. No one in the modern age colonizes occupied territory.

In early 2002 the Israelis turned down the Saudi Peace initiative that guaranteed recognition, their security, trade and diplomatic relations.. 22 Arab states signed on with Syria being the last to sign.

your seem to have forgotten that your fellow meccaists refused a two state solution
65 years ago and COUNTING. In fact the whole "ummah" did so ----and counting

We did not kill all the Native Americans in America and we did not kill all the Blacks in America and in South Africa they did not kill all the blacks and in Palestine they shall not kill all the Arabs.

HISTORY always repeats itself.

Some interesting matters to think about, Palestinians exceed in numbers the numbers of Jews in the land of Palestine once again.

Last year, the number of nonwhite babies born in America exceeded white babies.

Injustices in History self correct themselves over time.

It is that Arc swinging back towards justice.

Seeing that happen is inspiring and exciting for me.

It renews my faith.

Hope springs eternal.

Injustices always end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back