🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16<<

He gave his son, in your theory, to Israel, to lead the jews against Roman occupation, and heresy in the temple by roman appointees.

Born a jew, could read and debate the torah, observed the jewish holydays, taught to the jews, healed the jews, and died as a jew for political insurrection against rome, and was buried as a jew.

If not upholding the jewish temple and the faith of abraham, issac, joseph and moses, why was he not born in some other place?????

I can't believe sherri is still cranking out posts on this thread. It deserves it's own board by now, or transferred to religion.
It's really very simple. Jesus never said he was a Zionist.

So lets see, what do we have here? Severeal links were already posted on this thread by notable Christian clergy leaders, historians & Bible scholars testifying that JESUS IS A ZIONIST!

And then we have Sherri, who not a single Christian here agrees with who says Jesus is not a Zionist. So golly gee, who are we to believe? Boy, thats a tough one, huh?

Jesus was clearly a Zionist.

He was also a founding member of KISS and a longtime supporter of the Republican National Commitee.

He was also a founding member of KISS and a longtime supporter of the Republican National Commitee.

You are clearly an idiot.

Why don't you go play "Duck The Truck" on the highway.

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

I have no doubt in my mind that Jesus was a Zionist.

He was also a mailman, a toaster oven, and an Eagle Scout.

I have no doubt in my mind that Jesus was a Zionist.

He was also a mailman, a toaster oven, and an Eagle Scout.

I have no doubt that you are devolving from an idiot to an imbecile.

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

Jesus was a Zionist.

Jesus was also a teacher, a lawyer, an accountant, a chocolate milkshake, and an umbrella.

Jesus was a Zionist.

Jesus was also a teacher, a lawyer, an accountant, a chocolate milkshake, and an umbrella.

N o offence, but you need to get a life. Go to your profile. IT says you average 82 posts per day ! That's an astonishing number.

You just joined and you have over 300 posts. Are you Sherri's brother ?

Jesus was indeed a Zionist.

He was also my brother, my friend, my lover, my chess partner, and my cellular device.

Looks like Sherri met her match with you. Were you also dropped off here by that guy in a white uniform with a big net?

He was also my brother, my friend, my lover, my chess partner, and my cellular device.

I'm baffled as to how Jesus could have been a Zionist when Zionism was invented in the late 1800s.

Unless Jesus was some sort of time traveler its not possible that he read Herzl's "Der Judenstaat" and became a supporter of Zionism.

Last edited:
I'm baffled as to how Jesus could have been a Zionist when Zionism was invented in the late 1800s.

Unless Jesus was some sort of time traveler its not possible that he read Herzl's "Der Judenstaat" and became a supporter of Zionism.
Time warp. Ask Mr Spock.

Time warp. Ask Mr Spock.

So you're saying Jesus hijacked the Starship Enterprise, flew it around the Sun at Warp 10, and traveled back in time to Earth to bring Zionism to ancient Judea?

That's the only way Jesus could have embraced Zionism as Zionism is a modern political philosophy.

Didn't you know? Jesus was a Muslim with commie tendencies who's middle name was Hussien, who he went to reverend Wright's Church for 20 years.

At some point in his adult college years he decided to change his name from "Barry Soltero" to back to the Muslim Barak Hussien Jesus.

Last edited:
Looks like Sherri met her match with you. Were you also dropped off here by that guy in a white uniform with a big net?

Sherriah, Inc. is having a shift change and she'll fill you in later.
The Psych ward Sherri is staying in made the news:

Fragile Minds: Inside an Iranian Mental Hospital

Time warp. Ask Mr Spock.

All Jesus would have to do is steal a Klingon Bird of Prey and accelerate to Warp 10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDMAEzzFy9A]Kirk & Crew Timewarp back to 1986 - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back