🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is Sherri about to help save any Christian. I have never known anyone who so hates the followers of Jesus as she has continuously displayed here on this board. why is that? Is it because Jesus & his followers are Zionists?

God is mighty to save, there is still time to turn to Jesus and repent from sin and believe in Jesus.
Why are you writing about Jesus all the way from Iran? Perhaps you should go and try to save that poor priest who's in prison just for being a Christian.

What a charlatan you are.

No way is Sherri about to help save any Christian. I have never known anyone who so hates the followers of Jesus as she has continuously displayed here on this board. why is that? Is it because Jesus & his followers are Zionists?

God is mighty to save, there is still time to turn to Jesus and repent from sin and believe in Jesus.
Why are you writing about Jesus all the way from Iran? Perhaps you should go and try to save that poor priest who's in prison just for being a Christian.

What a charlatan you are.
Tis because in Sherriah's mind, she's the only Christian in the world worth a hoot. Let the rest fend for themselves.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 6:10:31 AM IRST

Iran is about 8 hours 3 minutes ahead of us (east coast time)

Sherri Mahmoud number 3 will be waking up soon for his internet Jihad!

Current conditions in
Tehran-Mehrabad Clear. Chilly. 34 °F

Temperature: 34 °F Comfort Level: 30 °F
Wind: 5 mph from 310° Northwest Direction Southeast
Last update: Tue 5:30 AM IRST

Geez, Mahmoud, that's cold!

Last edited:

Sherri number 3 will be waking up soon! Internet Jihad!

They couldn't be satisfied with being 8 hours ahead. On no, they had to add 3 extra minutes to it, just to be better. :rofl:

They couldn't be satisfied with being 8 hours ahead. On no, they had to add 3 extra minutes to it, just to be better. :rofl:
I think Sherri Mahmoud writes to us from here:

Tehran Psychiatric Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tehran Psychiatric Institute, Behavioral Sciences and Mental Health Facaulty (TPI) (Persian: انستيتو روانپزشكي تهران، دانشکده علوم رفتاری و سلامت روان*) is a professional center of education, research and practice of psychiatry and clinical psychology, founded in 1977 in Tehran. TPI, as a division of Iran University of Medical Sciences, is active in the fields of professional psychiatric training, education of clinical psychology at the levels of MA and PhD, as well as research in related topics and treatment of patients with mental illness. TPI is now the largest and best known educational center in the field of psychiatry and clinical psychology in Iran. The director of the TPI is Dr Jafar Bolhari, a professor of psychiatry who is also the director of Iranian Mental Health Research Network. TPI is also known as the Center of Excellence in psychiatry in Iran since 2001. The research activities in TPI has been mainly focused on the issue of mental health promotion. In 2002 the research division of the TPI developed into a research center named Mental Health Research Center.

You mean she is no longer just living on the funny farm?

I think Sherri Mahmoud writes to us from here:

Tehran Psychiatric Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tehran Psychiatric Institute, Behavioral Sciences and Mental Health Facaulty (TPI) (Persian: انستيتو روانپزشكي تهران، دانشکده علوم رفتاری و سلامت روان*) is a professional center of education, research and practice of psychiatry and clinical psychology, founded in 1977 in Tehran. TPI, as a division of Iran University of Medical Sciences, is active in the fields of professional psychiatric training, education of clinical psychology at the levels of MA and PhD, as well as research in related topics and treatment of patients with mental illness. TPI is now the largest and best known educational center in the field of psychiatry and clinical psychology in Iran. The director of the TPI is Dr Jafar Bolhari, a professor of psychiatry who is also the director of Iranian Mental Health Research Network. TPI is also known as the Center of Excellence in psychiatry in Iran since 2001. The research activities in TPI has been mainly focused on the issue of mental health promotion. In 2002 the research division of the TPI developed into a research center named Mental Health Research Center.

Uh oh! Don't tell this to Sherri. We need to keep her here.

Articles: Why Jesus was a Zionist

do not worry Sherri will not be impressed with that article ------it merely reviews obvious
truths-----the kind that make her melt
There is no way a Jew living during Jesus' time, especially considering the conditions, could have been anything but a Zionist.

You missed sherri's logic,, roudy-----NOWHERE does Jesus announce
I AM A ZIONIST

so ----obviously he is ANTI ZIONISM in fact no where does he
announce I BREATHE AIR-------so obvioiusly he did not breathe.

According to sherri----he does announce "IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE
THAT I AM G-D INCARNATE_-----THEN I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL FOR
ALL ETERNITY WHERE A PERSON WITH A RED PITCHFORK WILL POKE
YOU FOREVER" I do not remember that announcement ----but
sherri sees it somewhere.

do not worry Sherri will not be impressed with that article ------it merely reviews obvious
There is no way a Jew living during Jesus' time, especially considering the conditions, could have been anything but a Zionist.

I AM A ZIONIST

Jesus also never announced "I USE THE BATHROOM", so he must have been really full of shit when he died.

According to Sherri Inc.
:eek:

I AM A ZIONIST

Jesus also never announced "I USE THE BATHROOM", so he must have been really full of shit when he died.

According to Sherri Inc.
:eek:
Holy Shit!

Yes. So many times there is mention of a return to Zion in both OT & NT scriptures. Sherri just doesn't have the mental faculties to understand that Zionism began with the Hebrew exodus from Egypt as verified in scriptures.

Uh oh! Don't tell this to Sherri. We need to keep her here.

Articles: Why Jesus was a Zionist

Zionists and Zionism did not exist.

I AM A ZIONIST

Jesus was a Zionist. He was also a major contributor to AIPAC and the New Israel Fund. I heard he even planted a few trees in Haifa with some kids from Birthright Israel.

>>For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16<<

He gave his son, in your theory, to Israel, to lead the jews against Roman occupation, and heresy in the temple by roman appointees.

Born a jew, could read and debate the torah, observed the jewish holydays, taught to the jews, healed the jews, and died as a jew for political insurrection against rome, and was buried as a jew.

If not upholding the jewish temple and the faith of abraham, issac, joseph and moses, why was he not born in some other place?????

I can't believe sherri is still cranking out posts on this thread. It deserves it's own board by now, or transferred to religion.

Jesus of course was a Zionist. He was a Zionist, a poet, a painter, and Vice President of Halliburton.

He ran for Senate in 1995 and adopted a section of I-95 in Northern Virginia.

AW, poor Sherri. Don't let those Zionists get you down. How ungrateful they are to you. They should love you & thank you for worshiping the Zionist Jew Rabbi Jesus.

QUOTE=SherriMunnerlyn;8607992]Zionists did not exist, moron.

lol

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back