🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Sherri says "Hamas is like Jesus" she might have a point there, heh heh:

killedjesusandarafat.jpg

She hates Christians for their Zionist support of Israel. I sure don't think this bodes well with the Zionist Jesus.

Leave it to Sherri to worship the Zionist Jew Rabbi Jesus & yet hate all of his follwers.

How does she hate Christians?

Jesus was a Zionist.

And a chicken, a Republican, a toilet bowl, and dry ice.

How could someone born 2,000 years ago be a Zionist?

What a stupid idea.

Anyone with a brain who understands the origins of Zionism from Biblical scriptures understands that Jesus is a Zionist.

I don't how anybody can deny the Zionism in the bible. Its such a central theme.

You people can't seriously be that stupid. Zionism is a modern concept.

Jesus couldn't have been a Zionist any more than he could have been chairman of the Republican National Committee.

Do you also think Jesus was a member of AIPAC and the Jewish National Fund?

Idiots.

Zionism is straight from Satan, Zionists' Lord and Master, and it is nowhere In The Bible.

Some choose Jesus and some choose Satan.

Anyone with a brain who understands the origins of Zionism from Biblical scriptures understands that Jesus is a Zionist.
I don't how anybody can deny the Zionism in the bible. Its such a central theme.
Sherri's back from her bomb making class. I heard you graduated with "dying" colors.

So tell us, when will you be summoned to carry out your mission?

Last edited:

You people can't seriously be that stupid. Zionism is a modern concept.

Jesus couldn't have been a Zionist any more than he could have been chairman of the Republican National Committee.

Do you also think Jesus was a member of AIPAC and the Jewish National Fund?

Idiots.
Sure sure. Whatever you say, Himmler.

Jesus was a circumcised barmitzvah'd Jew, an Israelite, and a lover of Zion, like all Jews were. It was their nation.

Last edited:
Matthew 4:1-11

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Temptation of Jesus

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness*to be tempted by the devil.*And after fasting*forty days and forty nights, he*was hungry.*And*the tempter came and said to him, “If you are*the Son of God, command*these stones to become loaves of bread.”*But he answered,*“It is written,

“‘Man shall not live by bread alone,
****but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

Then the devil took him to*the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple*and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written,

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,’

and

“‘On their hands they will bear you up,
****lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”

Jesus said to him,*“Again*it is written,*‘You shall not*put the Lord your God to the test.’”*Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.*And he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.”Then Jesus said to him,*“Be gone,*Satan! For*it is written,

“‘You shall worship the Lord your God
****and*him only shall you serve.’”

Then the devil left him, and behold,*angels came and were ministering to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back