Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God?

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the unforgivable sin, those are the words of Jesus.

What does it say about one who does this? They are out of the reach of God.

They obviously have a different master.

Claiming to have the Holy Spirit indwelling in oneself while spewing obscenities and addressing other people as 'Satan' is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Look to your own soul, sherrishitflinger!

Phoneall: Please, let's not be disrespecting those poor heathen Satanists by suggesting they're like the sherriKKKins!

I give you Jesus very own words and you keep rejecting them.

The Bible, certain verses written by the Apostle Paul, can be interpreted as saying all will be saved, in Romans, all Jews and Gentiles.

But Jesus clearly says belief in Him is required for Salvation in John 3:16.

Whether all will ultimately be saved or not, in some manner which remains a mystery, in this physical life or after death, has absolutely nothing to do with the slanderous Satanic claim being made that Jesus is a Zionist.

No words of Jesus support the Satanic claim being made that Jesus is a Zionist, nor do the words of Paul support this claim.

The readers can plainly see you twist and slant your interpretation to fit your Jew hating agenda. Paul clearly states all Israel will be saved. In order for all Israel to be saved, there must be an Israel to be saved. You clearly don't believe there is an Israel. Paul also clearly states the deliverer will come from ZION. Either you believe scripture or you don't. Obviously you don't. If you can't even agree with scripture you say you do, then the readers can see your agenda and there is no reason to continue a discussion if you can't stay on subject with honest debate.

"I give you Jesus very own words and you keep rejecting them. "

NO: people are just trying to clean your filth off of the words of Jesus, because you are so very disgusting and vile.

Jesus, the Son of God, behold His words, Zionist

John 3

5*Jesus answered,*“

16*For God so loved*the world that he gave*his one and only Son,*that whoever believes*in him shall not perish but have eternal life.*17*For God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.*18*Whoever believes in him is not condemned,*but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.*19*This is the verdict: Light*has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.20*Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.*21*But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

"I give you Jesus very own words and you keep rejecting them. "

NO: people are just trying to clean your filth off of the words of Jesus, because you are so very disgusting and vile.

John 4*(New International Version)

13*Jesus answered,*“Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,*14*but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst.Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of waterwelling up to eternal life.”

John 4 - Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman - Bible Gateway

I do not buy the lies of Satan using the name Bloodrock.here.

FUCK YOU, Satanic scumbag Bloodrock44.
Wow! I'm taking a week's vacation during the next full moon. Looks like Sherria has been hobnobbing with Reverend Wright.

By now it should be more than evident that it is more than one person posting behind this member name.

If talks like an Iranian Islamist, swears like an Iranian Hezbollah Islamist, and even lies like one, then you better not step on it, you'll get dog shit on the bottom of your shoes.

Wow! I'm taking a week's vacation during the next full moon. Looks like Sherria has been hobnobbing with Reverend Wright.

I am really shocked that a Southern lady would use language like that. I always thought that when they meant that, they just said "Well bless your little heart." Maybe Mrs. Sherri is like the woman in Three Faces of Eve and has multiple personalities. One of her personalities seemed engrossed with the Devil. Could she actually be a worshipper of the Devil and doesn't want anyone to know here?

Yep Hoss, she claims to be a follower of Jesus and is "indwelt by the Holy Spirit", and then says "fuck you satanic scumbag." I think the readers are intelligent enough to see that Satanic Sherri is not what she claims to be.

Whoo-hoo! Jihad Sherri, may we help you choose the color of your suicide belt?

I think brown goes well with the shit you're peddling here.

Hey FREAK! Let me repeat....

Jesus is Zionist, so is the New Testament, Old Testament, and yes even the Koran.

And there ain't NOTHING you can say or do that will change that. Ha ha ha.

13*Jesus answered,*“Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,*14*but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst.Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of waterwelling up to eternal life.”

well-----I read that cute little story------recounted in greek by some annonymous
person who was added to the "JOHN" stuff---------It is very nice----reminds me of
lots of stories in the "old" testament-------healings by 'prophets' like Elijjah etc etc.

but what is your point, sherri regarding this story documented LEGEND style?
The author seems to be making it clear that HE was not there.

A few months ago you made it clear that you have no idea just what a
SAMARITAN is I do----in fact I was in communication with one---
for sevearl weeks------a few years ago. Feel free to ask questions

for your edification-----the "prophets" often present their writings as
"this is what the lord says......" ------the language is a bit nebulous----
they do not usually describe "visions" ----or present the stuff as actual
conversations. Do you have any idea as to what the Jerusalem allusion
meant in the story? Do you know anything about EZRA? and the
very significant effect that the "BABYLONIAN" captivity and the ALREADY
existing DIASPORA had on Judaism? -----very fascinating stuff------
feel free to ask questions

Last edited:

well-----I read that cute little story------recounted in greek by some annonymous
person who was added to the "JOHN" stuff---------It is very nice----reminds me of
lots of stories in the "old" testament-------healings by 'prophets' like Elijjah etc etc.

Leave Jihad Sherri alone. She keeps posting irrelevant biblical verses and avoids the ones that clearly point to Jesus being a Zionist. No if's and's or buts.

The Gospels declare Jesus is Messiah.

Luke 9

Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah

18*Once when Jesus was praying*in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them,*“Who do the crowds say I am?”

19*They replied, “Some say John the Baptist;*others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life.”

20*“But what about you?”*he asked.*“Who do you say I am?”

Peter answered, “God’s Messiah.”

Luke 9 NIV - Jesus Sends Out the Twelve - When Jesus - Bible Gateway

Leave Jihad Sherri alone. She keeps posting irrelevant biblical verses and avoids the ones that clearly point to Jesus being a Zionist. No if's and's or buts.

The Gospels declare Jesus is Messiah.

Luke 9

Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah

18*Once when Jesus was praying*in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them,*“Who do the crowds say I am?”

19*They replied, “Some say John the Baptist;*others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life.”

20*“But what about you?”*he asked.*“Who do you say I am?”

Peter answered, “God’s Messiah.”

Luke 9 NIV - Jesus Sends Out the Twelve - When Jesus - Bible Gateway

Yeah so? Christians claim Jesus is the Messiah?!

OMG OMG OMG! Breaking news! Ha ha ha ha.

Christianity claims Jesus the Zionist Jew was the Messiah according to the Old Testament.

Dipshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back