Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gospels declare Jesus is Messiah.

Luke 9

Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah

18*Once when Jesus was praying*in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them,*“Who do the crowds say I am?”

19*They replied, “Some say John the Baptist;*others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life.”

20*“But what about you?”*he asked.*“Who do you say I am?”

Peter answered, “God’s Messiah.”

Luke 9 NIV - Jesus Sends Out the Twelve - When Jesus - Bible Gateway

Yeah so? Christians claim Jesus is the Messiah?!

OMG OMG OMG! Breaking news! Ha ha ha ha.

Christianity claims Jesus the Zionist Jew was the Messiah according to the Old Testament.

Dipshit.

sherri never read the bible------be honest-----did YOU read the ODYSSEY?---
or MOBY DICK? I did-----because I really liked to read as a kid-----
but MOST people simply do not read big books. When I was in college----
the freshman "HISTORY OF WESTERN CIV." class was mandatory-----tne
the Prof was a known hardnose. ------with a weird sense of humor.
For example---EVERY YEAR he changed the assigned history text----so that
there would be no "second hand" books available. We used to write our
tests in little lines note books ---"blue books" He was known to open the
first one handed in------read a bit and BURST OUT LAUGHING ---

When I took the miserable course----he assigned TWO extra reading books----
one a nice easy baby anthropology/psychology thing called -----
THE PEOPLE OF GREAT RUSSIA--------and the other ---a big thick thing
done by a really dull economist/polysci figure BAKUNIN . Word went about
quickly "forget BAKUNIN-----every year on the final he gives a choice ---
"discuss ONE of the books" Well----I bought it so I read it ----lucky me...
when the test came up he comments (lol) "you thought you could get away
with not reading BAKUNIN"-------the required essay excluded choice----
BAKUNIN OR NOTHING

see? lots of people do not like to read------I think sherri does not
like to read----------she probably got thru school on "classic comics"
including the classic comic "bible"

God discloses and declares that Jesus is His Son.

Luke 9

The Transfiguration

28*About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James*with him and went up onto a mountain to pray.*29*As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning.*30*Two men, Moses and Elijah, appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus.*31*They spoke about his departure,[a]*which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem.*32*Peter and his companions were very sleepy,*but when they became fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him.*33*As the men were leaving Jesus, Peter said to him, “Master,*it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” (He did not know what he was saying.)

34*While he was speaking, a cloud appeared and covered them, and they were afraid as they entered the cloud.*35*A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen;*listen to him.”36*When the voice had spoken, they found that Jesus was alone. The disciples kept this to themselves and did not tell anyone at that time what they had seen.

Luke 9

18*Once when Jesus was praying*in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them,*“Who do the crowds say I am?”

19*They replied, “Some say John the Baptist;*others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life.”

Yeah so? Christians claim Jesus is the Messiah?!

OMG OMG OMG! Breaking news! Ha ha ha ha.

Christianity claims Jesus the Zionist Jew was the Messiah according to the Old Testament.

Dipshit.

Jesus, the Son of God, behold His words, Zionist

John 3

5*Jesus answered,*“

16*For God so loved*the world that he gave*his one and only Son,*that whoever believes*in him shall not perish but have eternal life.*17*For God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.*18*Whoever believes in him is not condemned,*but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.*19*This is the verdict: Light*has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.20*Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.*21*But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

"I give you Jesus very own words and you keep rejecting them. "

NO: people are just trying to clean your filth off of the words of Jesus, because you are so very disgusting and vile.

Are you dancing round an upside down cross naked while you post your false words

Luke 9

Leave Jihad Sherri alone. She keeps posting irrelevant biblical verses and avoids the ones that clearly point to Jesus being a Zionist. No if's and's or buts.

Only those of his followers, the ones preceding him don't. In other words it is only the Christian extremists that think the way you do, the rest know that he was a Pharisee Jew. Which means that he was a teacher of the Hebrew religion and a zionist

True Christians believe the words Jesus spoke.

Luke 9

Only those of his followers, the ones preceding him don't. In other words it is only the Christian extremists that think the way you do, the rest know that he was a Pharisee Jew. Which means that he was a teacher of the Hebrew religion and a zionist

Straight out of The New Testament, it is written, Jesus is God's Messiah.

True Christians believe in the Truth written in The New Testament.

That is why we call ourselves Christians, we follow the teachings of Christ.

ATTENTION ALL PERSONS WHO CALL THEMSELVES 'CHRISTIANS'----
SHERRI HAS DEFINED YOUR RELIGION FOR YOU BY VIRTUE OF
HER VERY OWN INSPIRED INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE----
WHICH SHE NEVER ACTUALLY READ. SHE FIRMLY ASSERTS
THAT WHEN A PERSON SHE CALLS 'JESUS' SAID ---I WILL NOT
CHANGE A "YUD" (JOT IN GREEK) FROM THE 'OLD' TESTAMENT---
HE REALLY MEANT --------UHM ****OUT WITH THE OLD AND
IN WITH THE NEW**** ----even without actually knowing how the
NEW TESTAMENT would wind up

Christians believe in The New Testament and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ written there.

That is the Jesus who clearly tells all in His very own words that He is the Son of God and tells noone He is a Zionist, because He is not a Zionist.

I was not the one who started this thread about Jesus here in this forum.

Sherri, why don't you post in the religion forum. You will have much more discussion there.

Just a suggestion since you enjoy these religion conversations that you may get some enjoyment from starting threads in the religion forum. Yes, you didn't start the thread, but you often quote scriptures and it would be interesting to see how you and others react in the correct forum about them.

Christians believe in The New Testament and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ written there.

That is the Jesus who clearly tells all in His very own words that He is the Son of God and tells noone He is a Zionist, because He is not a Zionist.

In hebrew and aramaic jewish writings ALL MEN are the SONS OF GOD and ALL
WOMEN are the DAUGHTERS OF GOD Jesus would have no more need to say
"I AM A ZIONIST"-------than you would to say "I AM A JIHADO FASCIST" By
virtue of his words and his actions he was clearly and obviously a zionist------and
you are clearly a jihado fascist. Did Jesus say "I AM AN OMNIVORE"???---
well----he did eat and he seems to have eaten both bread and fish-----I can
logically assume he was an OMNIVORE-----

the concept of people ----CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD-----is and was not
universal-------it is actually a jewish innovation and remains a jewish innovation.

In Judaism there are no OTHER SUPERNATURAL beings -----of independent action---
other than ----the GOD---described in Genesis----the single creator. Even the angels
are NOT OF INDEPENDENT action like your "GOD OF HELL"

image of God----is not a corporeal description-----it actually refers to
a being with FREEDOM OF CHOICE------to discern ---right from wrong and
CHOOSE RIGHT You have a "god" named "the devil"---
which has freedom of choice and chooses EVIL

ATTENTION ALL PERSONS WHO CALL THEMSELVES 'CHRISTIANS'----
SHERRI HAS DEFINED YOUR RELIGION FOR YOU BY VIRTUE OF
HER VERY OWN INSPIRED INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE----
WHICH SHE NEVER ACTUALLY READ. SHE FIRMLY ASSERTS
THAT WHEN A PERSON SHE CALLS 'JESUS' SAID ---I WILL NOT
CHANGE A "YUD" (JOT IN GREEK) FROM THE 'OLD' TESTAMENT---
HE REALLY MEANT --------UHM ****OUT WITH THE OLD AND
IN WITH THE NEW**** ----even without actually knowing how the
NEW TESTAMENT would wind up

The way Mrs, Sherri is carrying on about this shows that she can't stand the thought that Jesus might have been a Zionist because as we all are aware of by now, Mrs. Sherri just hates those Zionists. I really don't know why she doesn't take her act to the Religion forum.

Jihad Sherri:
true Christians believe the words Jesus spoke
Then you aren't a true Christian. Jesus said he totally believed in each and every word of the Old Testament. You don't.

I repeat, I was not the one starting a thread about Jesus in the Middle East forum.

Sherri, why don't you post in the religion forum. You will have much more discussion there.

Just a suggestion since you enjoy these religion conversations that you may get some enjoyment from starting threads in the religion forum. Yes, you didn't start the thread, but you often quote scriptures and it would be interesting to see how you and others react in the correct forum about them.

Jesus says He is the Son of God and I, a Christian, believe His words.

DOES Zionist Roudy believe Jesus is the Son of God?

Jihad Sherri:
Then you aren't a true Christian. Jesus said he totally believed in each and every word of the Old Testament. You don't.

This despite the fact that Jesus said he believed in the Old Testament, a ZIONIST book, and all the references to Zion in the New Testament as the location of Jesus' second coming. You cannot reconcile THAT, and then turn around and say Jesus and the New Testament aren't Zionist.

As usual you have nothing but your wishful bigoted thinking. Just empty blather and lies and false interpretations.

Jesus was a Zionist and so is the New Testament. Get over it. It is what it is.

And I repeat that you would love a debate in the religion section. Otherwise we may well be convinced you only care about you terrorist friends in Gaza/PA controlled areas. No worries though. It just goes to show that you cannot hack any debates about your religious beliefs as it doesn't involve Israel. Just suggesting you broaden your horizons a bit, but then again, if you are happy showing yourself up to be the fool you are on here then that is fine.

I repeat, I was not the one starting a thread about Jesus in the Middle East forum.

Jesus says He is the Son of God and I, a Christian, believe His words.

DOES Zionist Roudy believe Jesus is the Son of God?

Jihad Sherri:
No I don't. And neither do 4.5 billion people. I believe he was a great man, a selfless philanthropist who's mission was to help people, and the world has a lot to learn from him. The changes or the reforms he was seeking to make Judaism more inclusive and not so literal were met with resistance over 2000 years ago, (as expected). But they are already in practice today in most of the Jewish faith. Majority of Jews practice Reform Judaism in the US, Israel, and Europe.

He was however a Zionist Jew like all the Judeans were at the time.

And then again there are people like Jihad Sherri who use Jesus' words and the teachings of the New Testament to hate Jesus' people, the Jews. Nothing new there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back