Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the rules, asshole.

I do not buy the lies of Satan using the name Bloodrock.here.

FUCK YOU, Satanic scumbag Bloodrock44.

I would love to know how many red splats you've accumulated. Cmon, be a sport. Turn your rep back on.

:eusa_pray:

Dear Bloodrock;

As Pastor Dave once told me - no worries. This has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with Sherri.

I regret to inform you you've been slimed. Fortunately, all she really did was leave a bad taste in people's mouths. No lasting damage.

xoxo

Boop

Read the rules, asshole.

I would love to know how many red splats you've accumulated. Cmon, be a sport. Turn your rep back on.

Dear Bloodrock;

As Pastor Dave once told me - no worries. This has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with Sherri.

I regret to inform you you've been slimed. Fortunately, all she really did was leave a bad taste in people's mouths. No lasting damage.

xoxo

Boop

HesboSherri's shift now!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Another ZioNazi posting.

How will God judge all these Nazis who reject Jesus as Messiah?

I look so forward to seeing that.

Read the rules, asshole.

Dear Bloodrock;

xoxo

Boop

Here is Jesus the Son of God.

One more chance for you to choose to accept Him as Messiah or reject Him as Messiah.

Matthew 21*(New International Version)

The Parable of the Two Sons

28*“What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

29*“‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30*“Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

31*“Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them,*“Truly I tell you, the tax collectors*and the prostitutes*are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.*32*For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness,*and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors*and the prostitutes*did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent*and believe him.

Matthew 21 - Jesus Comes to Jerusalem as King - As - Bible Gateway

Another ZioNazi posting.

Another Islamist/Christian to Islamist garbage posting. You aren't fooling anyone with your vomiting on here.

Last edited:

One more chance for you to choose to accept Him as Messiah or reject Him as Messiah.

28*“What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

30*“Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

Jesus said to them,*“Truly I tell you, the tax collectors*and the prostitutes*are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.*32*For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness,*and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors*and the prostitutes*did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent*and believe him.

Another ZioNazi posting.

Another Islamist/Christian to Islamist garbage posting. You aren't fooling anyone with your vomiting on here.

Oh

my

goodness

HezboSherri is trying to make the Jews turn Christian.

Whatever next from this Islamist?

I think your medication needs increasing.

There is no shame in Jesus.

You are too ignorant to address the thread topic, so you resort to personal attacks and spewing lies.

One more time, Jesus is the Son of God , the God who so loved the world He sent His only Begotten Son to die on a cross to save man from sin.

And whosoever believet in Him , Jesus, shall have eternal iife.

You choose Jesus and Heaven or reject Him and Hell awaits.

And Jesus has nothing to do with Zionism or Zionists.

Takes one to know one, poser.

You're not Jesus.

Read the rules, asshole.

Dear Bloodrock;

xoxo

Boop

Which rules would those be, O Self-Appointed Representative of Christ?

You reject Jesus, to hell you go to burn for eternity, Zionist boy!

Jesus is the Son of God, stop blaspheming Jesus!

Stay focused, Jihad Sherri. The thread topic is whether Jesus was a Zionist, which he clearly was.

Not whether or not you'll go to Hell based in what you believe him to be.

You are insane. Jesus would like you to seek medical attention, get diagnosed and have some happy pills. He doesn't want you swearing in tongues.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22 ( link to text of Matthew 22)

Here again, Jesus tells all He is the Son of God, not a Zionist.

And here again is one more opportunity for you to choose to accept Jesus as Messiah or reject Jesus as Messiah.

So many Sermons I have listened to and heard my preacher say we only have so many opportunities to keep rejecting Jesus, before the Holy Spirit will no longer speak to us and convict us of our sin and need for Jesus.

Matthew 22*(New International Version)

Whose Son Is the Messiah?

41*While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,42*“What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?”

“The son of David,”*they replied.

43*He said to them,*“How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him ‘Lord’? For he says,

44*“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
****“Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
****under your feet.”’[e]

45*If then David calls him ‘Lord,’ how can he be his son?”*46*No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Oh

my

goodness

Last edited:
Read The Bible, eternal life awaits those who believe in Jesus. John 3:16

And Jesus says He is the Son of God, not a Zionist.

You reject Jesus, to hell you go to burn for eternity, Zionist boy!

Jesus is the Son of God, stop blaspheming Jesus!

Stay focused, Jihad Sherri. The thread topic is whether Jesus was a Zionist, which he clearly was.

Not whether or not you'll go to Hell based in what you believe him to be.

You are insane. Jesus would like you to seek medical attention, get diagnosed and have some happy pills. He doesn't want you swearing in tongues.

Matthew 22 - The Parable of the Wedding Banquet - Bible Gateway ( link to text of Matthew 22)

And here again is one more opportunity for you to choose to accept Jesus as Messiah or reject Jesus as Messiah.

So many Sermons I have listened to and heard my preacher say we only have so many opportunities to keep rejecting Jesus, before the Holy Spirit will no longer speak to us.

41*While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,42*“What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?”

43*He said to them,*“How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him ‘Lord’? For he says,

until I put your enemies

45*If then David calls him ‘Lord,’ how can he be his son?”*46*No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Oh

my

goodness

Bar Kochbah was also THE SON OF GOD-----but he did not agree with those
who decided to call him "the messiah" Anyone who can read and DOES
read the bible----understands that Jesus was a zionist------he actually never
claimed to be "the messiah". For Insight into the nature of "the messiah"--
read ISAIAH------sherri spits on the bible

Matthew 22 - The Parable of the Wedding Banquet - Bible Gateway ( link to text of Matthew 22)

So many Sermons I have listened to and heard my preacher say we only have so many opportunities to keep rejecting Jesus, before the Holy Spirit will no longer speak to us.

until I put your enemies

Oh

my

goodness

Sherri is an Islam convert so it is not surprising.

Sherriah Law?
wink_smile.gif

I wonder if DHS has their eye on our resident IslamoNazi propagandist.

A person can always change the church they attend, you will never find a preacher you agree with all he says and some practices I never participated in like Hell Houses.tbey used to have around Halloween.

But I would never allow an experience with a church to stop me from believing in Jesus.

And I do not slander Jesus or remain silent when others do.

And so you know, around where I live, in a small town in the South, the only religion people have, if they have one, is Christianity. Mostly Protestant churches, but my mother was raised as a Catholic and even attended a private Catholic boarding school through four years of high school. Her mother died when she was 9 of cancer, and her dad was a rice farmer and worked all the time and she wanted to go there.

Did 30 years in the Assembly of God, so - you know.

I'll take a pass on your sanctimony.

A person can always change the church they attend, you will never find a preacher you agree with all he says and some practices I never participated in like Hell Houses.tbey used to have around Halloween.

But I would never allow an experience with a church to stop me from believing in Jesus.

And I do not slander Jesus or remain silent when others do.

And so you know, around where I live, in a small town in the South, the only religion people have, if they have one, is Christianity. Mostly Protestant churches, but my mother was raised as a Catholic and even attended a private Catholic boarding school through four years of high school. Her mother died when she was 9 of cancer, and her dad was a rice farmer and worked all the time and she wanted to go there.

Did 30 years in the Assembly of God, so - you know.

I'll take a pass on your sanctimony.

Oh shut it. tl;dr

You reject The New Testament, I do not.

Only that book you reject tells us who Jesus is.

until I put your enemies

Oh

my

goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back