Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
For believing in Jesus and defending Jesus from Zionist scum?

Has that now become a crime?

I do not think so.

Sherriah Law?
wink_smile.gif

I wonder if DHS has their eye on our resident IslamoNazi propagandist.

You couldn't give a toss about Christianity. You think by quoting scriptures it will make your antisemetic rants more viable. The more you post the less convinced we are that you are a Christian. You are an Islamist convert through and through. :lol:

Why do I care what you think of me?

Jesus is what matters and the record set straight about Jesus .

Jesus is the truth and the life and the way.

The only way to the Father is through the Son.

Jesus is the Son of God sent by God to save the world from sin for those who.believe in Him.

Nowhere does He call.Himself a Zionist and noone calls Him a Zionist.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ and I will.proclaim it for every day of my life.

And what you think about me means absolutely nothing to me.

I do not think so.

Sherriah Law?
wink_smile.gif

You couldn't give a toss about Christianity. You think by quoting scriptures it will make your antisemetic rants more viable. The more you post the less convinced we are that you are a Christian. You are an Islamist convert through and through. :lol:

Jesus words show who Jesus Himself says He is and His words prove the thread title is false.

AND the biggest Antisemites by far are Israelis occupying and oppressing the indigenous Semitic Palestinian people in Occupied Palestine.

I do not think so.

Sherriah Law?
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

And a boring one to boot. :doubt:
Amen. Not the brightest crayon in the box, either. Not surprising though. Most one-trick ponies are boring-as-hell, and not terribly bright.

And there's enough diverse manifested symptomology there to build an entire psychiatric symposium around.

Last edited:
Why are you posting if you are so bored?

Is slandering Jesus fun for a Zionist who rejects Him as Messiah like you?

And a boring one to boot. :doubt:
Amen. Not the brightest crayon in the box, either. Not surprising though. Most one-trick ponies are boring-as-hell, and not terribly bright.

And there's enough diverse manifested symptomology there to build an entire psychiatric symposium around.

Another ZioNazi posting.

How will God judge all these Nazis who reject Jesus as Messiah?

I look so forward to seeing that.

Read the rules, asshole.

HesboSherri's shift now!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You do realise that to be a NAZI you must denounce the Jews and cause as much harm to them as possible through propaganda. In the process you must reject the teachings of Christ Jesus and take up the teachings of the Aryan church. Even your avatar is that of a NAZI dog, one much loved by the NAZI mass murderers to rip apart the Jews for their entertainment................................ do you pose as a Blitz Madel when you go to fancy dress parties ?

A person can always change the church they attend, you will never find a preacher you agree with all he says and some practices I never participated in like Hell Houses.tbey used to have around Halloween.

But I would never allow an experience with a church to stop me from believing in Jesus.

And I do not slander Jesus or remain silent when others do.

And so you know, around where I live, in a small town in the South, the only religion people have, if they have one, is Christianity. Mostly Protestant churches, but my mother was raised as a Catholic and even attended a private Catholic boarding school through four years of high school. Her mother died when she was 9 of cancer, and her dad was a rice farmer and worked all the time and she wanted to go there.

Did 30 years in the Assembly of God, so - you know.

I'll take a pass on your sanctimony.

Do you take part in any inquisitions on behalf of the Catholic church them, do you have a witch finding kit .

A person can always change the church they attend, you will never find a preacher you agree with all he says and some practices I never participated in like Hell Houses.tbey used to have around Halloween.

But I would never allow an experience with a church to stop me from believing in Jesus.

And so you know, around where I live, in a small town in the South, the only religion people have, if they have one, is Christianity. Mostly Protestant churches, but my mother was raised as a Catholic and even attended a private Catholic boarding school through four years of high school. Her mother died when she was 9 of cancer, and her dad was a rice farmer and worked all the time and she wanted to go there.

Do you take part in any inquisitions on behalf of the Catholic church them, do you have a witch finding kit .

I'm sure she has a mirror or two in her house. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw]The Spanish Inquisition - YouTube[/ame]

A little for-fun break from dealing with our resident IslamoNazi...

Served-up by a lapsed Roman Catholic, no less...
wink_smile.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw]The Spanish Inquisition - YouTube[/ame]

wink_smile.gif

I like this version more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tym0MObFpTI]The Spanish Inquisition - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Watch "A (Zionist) Jew says "We killed Jesus & Proud of it!"" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

wink_smile.gif

I like this version more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tym0MObFpTI]The Spanish Inquisition - YouTube[/ame]

:D
That's a great one, too...

Although it's got a bit too much Spam in it for my liking...
wink_smile.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE]Monty Python - Spam - YouTube[/ame]

Watch "Gift from israel to christan zionism (Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV)" on YouTube

Watch "Israel - Occult Zionism - Hell on Earth - Documentary - WW3 - NWO" on YouTube

Watch "JOHN HAGEE'S FALSE ZIONIST ANTICHRIST GOSPEL TO JEWS AND CHRISTIANS" on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back